Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes (45469 Views)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Raph82(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2022
Rumundele:
Osinbajo is Nigeria next president
Probably next time, not this time, the odds are totally against him.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Shareholder: 8:28am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.
In rivers state too amaechi left d sit as governor n wike took over both of them are ikwerre .
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Tomek09(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

Atiku vs Tinubu

Power cannot go to the north in 2023

Ibos wail and continue in your slavery

You can never smell presidency of Nigeria and you can't be a spoiler because your vote is not up to 2%
Lol
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Elidrisy20: 8:33am On May 29, 2022
desiredhome:

What is the difference between APC and PDP?
A C D
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by miniziter(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Wike had a great fight but unfortunately due to the ununited southerners and northerners chess game, he was outridden. A man with balls but for real this northerners are the most self centered people and stingiest people. Imagine after spending 8 years, they still wanna go again. If APC tries to field a northerner, that's the end fr. I will sit down in my home and be eating popcorn on that day or vote peter obi instead.
I wish the whole SS/SE/SW can do this. I wish we can burn the electoral tools and chase away the INEC officials.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Shareholder: 8:38am On May 29, 2022
ejimatic:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has won the PDP primary with over 371 votes as at the time of filling In this report. His closest contender. Wike has 231 votes.
the man who didn't see anybody that can contest n win him in pdp,has finally seen ooh....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Excuzeme: 8:39am On May 29, 2022
After all the Huffing and Puffing, Igbos still voted for another Fulani to rule them for another 8yrs!

Small time, we go dey blame Yoruba people for our failures.

When you sell your future, for Atiku Dollars, dont come back here and be blaming anyone

What a shame.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Shareholder: 8:40am On May 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Those Southern delegates who voted Atiku are Foolish
are you a politician?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Augustenite(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:

Almost does not kill a bird
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Excuzeme: 8:42am On May 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

Atiku vs Tinubu

Power cannot go to the north in 2023

Ibos wail and continue in your slavery

You can never smell presidency of Nigeria and you can't be a spoiler because your vote is not up to 2%

Stop these nonsense you're saying, this problem will befall all Southerners.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by olatuns2017: 9:15am On May 29, 2022
Owologbo:

See talk. So the north will leave their own to vote tinubu abi?
The west will make him their president.
I believe tinubu himself knows that there's no hope for him in SS.

The left Tofa and voted Abiola

30 years after

History will repeat itself

Bola and his Political friends/Political structure in the north will defeat Atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Traplord09: 9:16am On May 29, 2022
XTHRONE:
Yeaaaaa, I feeeeeeeel goooood

Wike , you see your life....

Wike bet9ja Don cut ..
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Henz81: 9:23am On May 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi is the greatest loser here I must confess.
Explain
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by wirinet(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi is the greatest loser here I must confess.

Henz81:
Explain
If Peter Obi had been more patient and calculative by just showing up. He would certainly have clinched the V.P. candidate slot. Atiku would have no other choice than to pick him again as running mate. An Atiku/Obi ticket would have been very difficult to defeat by APC, what ever their political machinations. A South East Igbo would then be Vice President with a very good opportunity of becoming president in the near future. Atiku is very old and could do a "Yaradua ", not be fit enough for a second term or even if he completed 8 years, Obi would be in a very strong position.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Nobleman80: 9:56am On May 29, 2022
Wike the lousy agbero has been humbled with billions of rivers state money.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by abidem4real: 10:18am On May 29, 2022
ejimatic:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has won the PDP primary with over 371 votes as at the time of filling In this report. His closest contender. Wike has 231 votes.
Honestly, Wikkytorrist tried oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Sleekfingers: 10:45am On May 29, 2022
RedMac:
What do u expect

Prove me wrong anyway... But the northerners owns Nigeria...

You are absolutely right...They know how to play politics.....but we southerners play our politics on social media, do you know that , majorities of northerners get PVC? Even those beggars, cart pushers , as a matter of fact, underage get PVC, they come out en masse to vote , during elections.
But most southerners will be playing football , pressing their phones on election day...as if na on social media , dem dey conduct election...and be saying, our votes doesn't count. If our votes doesn't count, why are the politicians sharing money , during an election?
And lastly, the North will rule nigeria, for a long time, if care is not taken.....
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Salvador1: 12:02pm On May 29, 2022
wirinet:

If Peter Obi had been more patient and calculative by just showing up. He would certainly have clinched the V.P. candidate slot. Atiku would have no other choice than to pick him again as running mate. An Atiku/Obi ticket would have been very difficult to defeat by APC, what ever their political machinations. A South East Igbo would then be Vice President with a very good opportunity of becoming president in the near future. Atiku is very old and could do a "Yaradua ", not be fit enough for a second term or even if he completed 8 years, Obi would be in a very strong position.
exactly
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Owologbo(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

The left Tofa and voted Abiola

30 years after

History will repeat itself

Bola and his Political friends/Political structure in the north will defeat Atiku

wait till after their primary election, before you continue your dream.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Owologbo(m): 12:33pm On May 29, 2022
richie3384:
True sir, I'm just wishing; the team will win APC again. I hope they reconcile like Atiku said, aggrieved members should return. Peter still won't win with labour party, thinking of his popularity in the North. Which deputy can give him the northern votes? Then talk of the bullies let's say he wins; even Atiku couldn't hold onto their Obvious victory at the last election. I knew obi couldn't make it through PDP primaries bc he doesn't have the corruption it takes to win, that's why wike was so confident he knew his only challenge was Atiku but he got it covered through tambuwal if not for the unexpected. At the end, to hold onto election victory the party still needs Wike but make them no make am deputy else na fight 247 for aso rock. He should be rightly made the minister of power to correct whatever imbalance is going on with the electricity distribution in this country.
I don't think Obi wished to settle for VP. If not, he would have just stepdown without resigning.
To me, there's nothing special about being a VP.
If you are some one with influence, VP can can reduce your influence.
some times, a minister is even better than VP. One can boast that as a minister, he/she was able to do so and so.
While VP is almost like errand boy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by ufuosman(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku congratulations
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Abujaexpress: 1:03pm On May 29, 2022
ejimatic:
Wike really got it for getting such high numbers of votes
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by mariahAngel(f): 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Only a Buhari can defeat Atiku...

What do you think about Atiku winning the PDP primary election?
Do you think it's a good thing for us?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

What do you think about Atiku winning the PDP primary election?
Do you think it's a good thing for us?
I saw it coming even before the voting started, I confidently wrote on my whatsaap status " Atiku is the flag bearer "..

I don't see any other serious contestant that can wrestle power with the fantastically corrupt and clueless APC who only snatched power, but lack the capacity and technical know how to Govern a Dynamic country like Nigeria.

Comparing ATIKu with Tinubu, Atiku is a fair criminal with conscience, Unlike the bigoted landlord of Lagos who can even trade his son if it will stand in the way to his Ambition.

Nigeria is almost at the final stage of collapse, only a well grounded man who has been at the helm of affairs during the fair days, can salvage the Buhari/APC virus on Nigeria.

Of all the presidential aspirants from all the parties, ATIkU has the capacity, health, charisma, technical know how , wealth and Experience to govern Nigeria now..

He is a detribalized human as well...One very quality any Nigerian leader must have to UNITE everyone.

I know most technocrats will say Peter Obi..Yes, He is still in the next rated category...He need to contest, campaign and build structure and trusted alliance void of selfish Interests and promises.

As for Tinubu, Pray that disaster never happen to Nigeria...A Buhari Pro max... lipsrsealed

May God help Us.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2022
Munzy14:

I saw it coming even before the voting started, I confidently wrote on my whatsaap status " Atiku is the flag bearer "..

I don't see any other serious contestant that can wrestle power with the fantastically corrupt and clueless APC who only snatched power, but lack the capacity and technical know how to Govern a Dynamic country like Nigeria.

Comparing ATIKu with Tinubu, Atiku is a fair criminal with conscience, Unlike the bigoted landlord of Lagos who can even trade his son if it will stand in the way to his Ambition.

Nigeria is almost at the final stage of collapse, only a well grounded man who has been at the helm of affairs during the fair days, can salvage the Buhari/APC virus on Nigeria.

Of all the presidential aspirants from all the parties, ATIkU has the capacity, health, charisma, technical know how , wealth and Experience to govern Nigeria now..

He is a detribalized human as well...One very quality any Nigerian leader must have to UNITE everyone.

I know most technocrats will say Peter Obi..Yes, He is still in the next rated category...He need to contest, campaign and build structure and trusted alliance void of selfish Interests and promises.

As for Tinubu, Pray that disaster never happen to Nigeria...A Buhari Pro max... lipsrsealed

May God help Us.

I ma politics Naijiria ofuma.

I thought the same thing about Peter Obi too.
He made a hasty decision leaving PDP right?

As for Tinubu, aka agahu a pu ya!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Munzy14(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

I ma politics Naijiria ofuma.

I thought the same thing about Peter Obi too.
He made a hasty decision leaving PDP right?

As for Tinubu, aka agahu a pu ya!
Mpa m guru politics, I learnt a lot growing up + the ones I took time to study deep..

Peter is doing what he is supposed to do now...You move round to study the structure and organogram plus strategy some parties use to get to the top..It will add as experience garnered when his time comes.

Every human has got season..It comes and go..It is not yet his season @ PO.

grin grin kpewe kwa ekpere...Si chukwu ekwe di la ka Tinubu hu ticket...Catastrophe awaits Nigeria with such a human...

Awolowo structured the southwest on education and technocrats minds...But, Tinubu changed it with the likes of Adedibu, And likes with raising of gangsters and agbero as the way forward...

In the Awo days you will see a Yoruba as a medical doctor and also a lawyer..

But now, you see youths doing Twale! For MC olu ihe hu.. grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On May 29, 2022
Munzy14:

Mpa m guru politics, I learnt a lot growing up + the ones I took time to study deep..

Peter is doing what he is supposed to do now...You move round to study the structure and organogram plus strategy some parties use to get to the top..It will add as experience garnered when his time comes.

Every human has got season..It comes and go..It is not yet his season @ PO.

grin grin kpewe kwa ekpere...Si chukwu ekwe di la ka Tinubu hu ticket...Catastrophe awaits Nigeria with such a human...

Awolowo structured the southwest on education and technocrats minds...But, Tinubu changed it with the likes of Adedibu, And likes with raising of gangsters and agbero as the way forward...

In the Awo days you will see a Yoruba as a medical doctor and also a lawyer..

But now, you see youths doing Twale! For MC olu ihe hu.. grin grin

MC olumba olumba! grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Maghan37: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
Michaelmercy:
Don't hate the players, hate the game. The south should learn unity as well.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Munzy14(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

MC olumba olumba! grin grin
grin grin grin
Ike gwuru o
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by richie3384: 6:23pm On May 29, 2022
Owologbo:

I don't think Obi wished to settle for VP. If not, he would have just stepdown without resigning.
To me, there's nothing special about being a VP.
If you are some one with influence, VP can can reduce your influence.
some times, a minister is even better than VP. One can boast that as a minister, he/she was able to do so and so.
While VP is almost like errand boy.
if u think VP is just like errand boy then why are SE governors hustling for it? It greatly increases your influence e.g. joe Biden n Atiku. From what I read or heard the SE governors insisted Atiku pick a VP from one of the governors. Obi Knowing his chances at the primaries he had to find alternative route. Obi is my first choice but how do we realistically get him there? I'd always known he won't get the PDP ticket at this moment given current power brokers like Atiku. So the best chance is sticking with ur boss & run as VP thereby increasing your influence in getting the PDP ticket after 8years.

Labour party will have to merge with so many other parties to be grounded enough to produce the president. He can pull some votes with LP but not enough to make him president, same with Tinubu, anything outside APC, he can only pull weight but not weighty enough to be President.

If APC doesn't give Tinubu the ticket and Tinubu pulls out, Atiku will most likely win.

Then obi can get a ministerial post. Finance siuts him but Atiku no dey mad to give him such. If given the post n not fired in the middle of it, then Atiku will be the best president so far
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes by Owologbo(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2022
richie3384:
if u think VP is just like errand boy then why are SE governors hustling for it? It greatly increases your influence e.g. joe Biden n Atiku. From what I read or heard the SE governors insisted Atiku pick a VP from one of the governors. Obi Knowing his chances at the primaries he had to find alternative route. Obi is my first choice but how do we realistically get him there? I'd always known he won't get the PDP ticket at this moment given current power brokers like Atiku. So the best chance is sticking with ur boss & run as VP thereby increasing your influence in getting the PDP ticket after 8years.

Labour party will have to merge with so many other parties to be grounded enough to produce the president. He can pull some votes with LP but not enough to make him president, same with Tinubu, anything outside APC, he can only pull weight but not weighty enough to be President.

If APC doesn't give Tinubu the ticket and Tinubu pulls out, Atiku will most likely win.

Then obi can get a ministerial post. Finance siuts him but Atiku no dey mad to give him such. If given the post n not fired in the middle of it, then Atiku will be the best president so far
Point out anything tangible any VP can boast compare to minister.
And 1 chances of becoming a president has nothing with been a VP before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obidient Bread Spotted In Onitsha, Anambra (Photo) / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / Northern Consensus Movement Declares Kanu Wanted, Places ₦100 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.