Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election (40155 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by nedekid: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
WideMouth333:
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........
Let's be realistic for once.
Peter Obi despite being the best candidate cannot win in Labour party and that's the fact.
I hope he can still be nominated to be atikus vice despite leaving PDP.
In that case, atleast there will be hope the economy will be in good hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by SoluDeOracle1: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
Noted!!!!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by tayewomi(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
chaii see traffic people dey wait live update!! congrats to Atiku,only him can at least bury apc come 2023,let's anticipate for apc primary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by DeMonk: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
Like for Atiku Abubakar (PDP)
Share for Peter Obi (LP)

5 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Proudlyomonna: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
As expected.
Yeye thief from Cameroon undecided
E don use money scatter everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by PND01: 11:54pm On May 28, 2022
Congratulations to Atiku.. but this man has nothing to offer Nigerian. He has done his best in the past and for now we need someone like Peter Obi to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Rawgold29(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
ChangetheChange:
With the current political scenario on ground.
....with Atiku as the PDP Presidential candidate, which APC never wanted....APC will go back to their plan B and also bring up a Northerner as Consensus candidate next week, they will never risk presenting a Southerner with the current reality on ground where Atiku is PDP candidate and Kwankwaso is NNPP candidate, it will be political suicide for APC to present a Southerner...that is the bitter truth and reality on Ground now.
APC will pick a Northern Consensus candidate next Week ..Quote me
The Northerners is United than we the Southerners.
it's a different game this time.. Igbo.. obi part of North..kwakwanso.. other part of North... Atiku while south will go for oshibanjo.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by KINGCHUKWU(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
Wike go start to de shout tomorrow morning.....delegate should send my money back. If not!!!!........lol
Itopalucky:

Reports emerging from Moshood Abiola stadium has it that Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has won the 2023 presidential primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

According to reports, Atiku polled over 371 votes to defeat his closest challenger, Nyesom Wike, Governor of Rivers State, who polled about 270 votes.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Asad6ixty9: 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
if the rumors are true, that GEJ is contesting under apc, I pity tinibu. and if by chance Goodluck wins the primaries in apc, believe it will be a no contest. the victory will be unanimous and effortless.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ButterBurger: 11:55pm On May 28, 2022
lomprico:
Shit!

APC will now roll out Amechi !
lol
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ExpressBooking(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Southerners go see shege....una sabi insult and attack abi? We'll teach u lesson u wil forever regret lying, hating and insulting northerners....Remebers...we dnt have to rig to win.....politics is a game of number....and we have outweighes u fools...children of hate...enemies of truth... products of pre marital sex...dirty beigns

I assume you to be a product of rape

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Elyonwings: 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
All I want is better Nigeria, great nation, united and strong. Politics is sickening. May God give us a man after His heart.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by fredoooooo: 11:56pm On May 28, 2022
Awon werey, who if not Alhaji Fawajud grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ButterBurger: 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I feel immensely sorry for this country, money got him that ticket and if Nigerians by mistake bring this guy in, Nigeria is doomed. Anywhere Peter Obi or Yemi Oshibajo goes that's those sane Nigerians are going to vote
save your self the frustration, e no get who win for there wey Nigeria no go doom
All of dem na irresponsible people.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by carl90(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
I don't care if J.J Okocha becomes pdp's presidential candidate. I am just happy that wike the bull dog and talkative didn't win.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by integrity16(m): 11:58pm On May 28, 2022
Another re awakening of ATIKULATORS
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Bimpe29: 11:59pm On May 28, 2022
1st leg is done and dusted. Looking forward to better 2nd leg that'll take power from the saint cum dishonest government.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by eas01: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Southerners go see shege....una sabi insult and attack abi? We'll teach u lesson u wil forever regret lying, hating and insulting northerners....Remebers...we dnt have to rig to win.....politics is a game of number....and we have outweighes u fools...children of hate...enemies of truth... products of pre marital sex...dirty beigns
Dude we Southerners and middlebelt need to unite and play this politics.
I am ebira from kogi state and I am a middlebeltan. I hope you not including me in your north.
It's aboki that is north.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Proudlyomonna: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
nedekid:

Let's be realistic for once.
Peter Obi despite being the best candidate cannot win in Labour party and that's the fact.
I hope he can still be nominated to be atikus vice despite leaving PDP.
In that case, atleast there will be hope the economy will be in good hands.

He can't win because Nigerians have become foolishly neckchoked with this recycling of thieves jumping from pdthief to apcheat undecided
That's why sometimes I no dey pity for the kind suffer wey the evil leaders dey impose on the country
Very foolish people ,no country fit get the amount of foolish people wey Nigeria get angry
Imagine someone saying he will continue from where bubu who has made suffering the order of the day,a man who is synonymous with failure, badluck, hardship and insecurity,yet people no fit pack stone, pursue am from the campaign ground.
Very foolish people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Righteousness02: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
for those who are not Obigized
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by BlazinGlory40: 12:00am On May 29, 2022
Tambuwal’s withdrawal from the race was the game changer. Otherwise...

Atiku 371

Wike 237

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:
Congratulations Atiefku But The champion one The Jagaban of Africa will surely get the trophy come 2023!

How will it be possible

The North is already jubilating that Power is coming back to them and with the division in the South,.....it is a sure odd.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by iamfactor(m): 12:01am On May 29, 2022
F
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Nobody: 12:02am On May 29, 2022
all hail the north. though i dont care about nigerian politics its majorly tribalism
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by omonla10(m): 12:02am On May 29, 2022
Like I predicted. We would have to choose between 2 ancestors as our next president. Nigerians truly deserve what they've got so far

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Nobody: 12:03am On May 29, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

How will it be possible

The North is already jubilating that Power is coming back to them and with the division in the South,.....it is a sure odd.
bro down here we dont care about that.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by slivertongue: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:
Congratulations Atiefku But The champion one The Jagaban of Africa will surely get the trophy come 2023!

Una don start. Give him ticket first

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ButterBurger: 12:04am On May 29, 2022
It's wike's first try. The guy try abeg.
As for Atiku, congrats to him.
Afterall, If him na ur Uncle or father, u go happy for am.
Besides, who no like better thing?
Nigeria is ruined already, we are not one Nigeria.
So pick what you can before it breaks into the imminent pieces
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by colossus91(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:

Only trophy he is getting is the beer!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Nobody: 12:05am On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

He can't win because Nigerians have become foolishly neckchoked with this recycling of thieves jumping from pdthief to apcheat undecided
That's why sometimes I no dey pity for the kind suffer wey the evil leaders dey impose on the country
Very foolish people ,no country fit get the amount of foolish people wey Nigeria get angry
Imagine someone saying he will continue from where bubu who has made suffering the order of the day,a man who is synonymous with failure, badluck, hardship and insecurity,yet people no fit pack stone, pursue am from the campaign ground.
Very foolish people.
nigerian politics is majorly tribalism and recycling of thieves as leaders

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Aliou007(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2022
Story grin
LaconicINC:
Nobody will vote Atiku, PDP has already failed!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ButterBurger: 12:08am On May 29, 2022
My own is anyone wey deliberately no happy should not come online to rant or wail here o. Nobody send anybody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.