Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election (40143 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by casualobserver: 12:08am On May 29, 2022
while people like Obi and Wike were ruinning up and down meeting delegates, Aiku was strategizing because he knows the language of PDp delegates. he just appeared at the last minute like a don and went away with the ticket in the process sending Peter Obi and the SE into political oblivion,

peter Obi really did a disservice to the SE by leaving PDP because now they have no national party!!! Not only wont they get the presidency but now not even the VP slot. They are now an irrelevant force in both APC and PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Aliou007(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2022
Say less dan uwa na.. sei sun sha mamaki grin
Ibkhaleel:
Southerners go see shege....una sabi insult and attack abi? We'll teach u lesson u wil forever regret lying, hating and insulting northerners....Remebers...we dnt have to rig to win.....politics is a game of number....and we have outweighes u fools...children of hate...enemies of truth... products of pre marital sex...dirty beigns
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Holidetiroja: 12:11am On May 29, 2022
lomprico:
Shit!

APC will now roll out Amechi !

I pray they do.BC labour will win straight
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Kpengla(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi has really proven that he’s smart enough to handle this country! What he saw while sitting down, Wike couldn’t see even from the top of an Iroko tree. Him think say na gra gra!

Wike is a fool grin
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Proudlyomonna: 12:12am On May 29, 2022
Abba114:
nigerian politics is majorly tribalism and recycling of thieves as leaders

The most foolish people are the Southerners,very dumb set of educated fòols
They are going to use greed to ensure that the North retains power again giving some crazed up marauding fulani killers another 8years to carry out their attrocities undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by emmytex3111(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
I surprise when people say PETER OBI can't win in LABOUR PARTY, what if we unite and vote massively for OBI? where Obi go i go.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by OriOko88(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi has really proven that he’s smart enough to handle this country! What he saw while sitting down, Wike couldn’t see even from the top of an Iroko tree. Him think say na gra gra!
Mk we hear word oga. Obi knew he stands no chance of winning that's why he chickens out. He's a pathetic coward and a stingy lot. He wants to reap where he doesn't sow. Wat has he contributed to PDP that would justify him getting d ticket on a platter of gold. He should have remained in PDP and wait for his turn.
Obi and his supporters are just clowns..so delusional. How many local govt is PDP controlling in anambra Mk obi deliver anambra to pdp frst before aiming for president on the platform.Mk una dey campaign for him on labor party wey no even get national secretariat. Mumu lots

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by naijapikin2(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2022
As bad as this apc government is, if they pick a southerner I'll support them. Enough of this northern rubbish
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Nigerialabalaba: 12:12am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

Depends on who Apc fields. Only Jonathan can defeat Atiku.
Hahaha...Omo Ibo, u mean a minority wey no get structure inside APC go defeat a fulani like Atiku?
u be olodo aswear2gud grin.
Na Tinubu go face Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:14am On May 29, 2022
E go hard 4 northern to vote a southerner ooo e really go hard ooo wella...

E if d northern is an idiot they the North will vote him wella
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by yemmit90: 12:14am On May 29, 2022
duncan511:
The north know how to play politics than the south even with their numbers

No, they are simply the majority favoured by constitution. If Wike can pull 237 vote as against Almighty Atiku 371, just know he was simply favoured by being on majority side and Tambuwa factor.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Aliou007(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2022
This is Politics bro. He can still come back as VP and run with Atiku
casualobserver:
while people like Obi and Wike were ruinning up and down meeting delegates, Aiku was strategizing because he knows the language of PDp delegates. he just appeared at the last minute like a don and went away with the ticket in the process sending Peter Obi and the SE into political oblivion,

peter Obi really did a disservice to the SE by leaving PDP because now they have no national party!!! Not only wont they get the presidency but now not even the VP slot. They are now an irrelevant force in both APC and PDP.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2022
Evaromantik:
After spending millions to win this primary, they are still going to lose the general election.

Let APC field a Southerner First.....you will see the Unity of the North to retain Power and possibly go on an agreement with Atiku to change party .

The Power is already in their hands........all of them are waiting for the South to end their foolishness and fights among each other before they will checkmate the South.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by shimolv: 12:16am On May 29, 2022
Days back, our analyst predicted that Gov. Wike will emerge 2nd while Atiku gets the ticket. Watch "Know Your Aspirants Show" by Thav TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBQa4pfY0Q and please subscribe to encourage us develop informative unbiased contents during this election season.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by iCauseTrouble: 12:16am On May 29, 2022
It's okay. Keep selling your future and that if your generation to Atiku
OriOko88:

Mk we hear word oga. Obi knew he stands no chance of winning that's why he chickens out. He's a pathetic coward and a stingy lot. He wants to reap where he doesn't sow. Wat has he contributed to PDP that would justify him getting d ticket on a platter of gold. He should have remained in PDP and wait for his turn.
Obi and his supporters are just clowns..so delusional. How many local govt is PDP controlling in anambra Mk obi deliver anambra to pdp frst before aiming for president on the platform.Mk una dey campaign for him on labor party wey no even get national secretariat. Mumu lots

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2022
Abba114:
bro down here we dont care about that.

Ok Noted.....!!!!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by hush15: 12:19am On May 29, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I feel immensely sorry for this country, money got him that ticket and if Nigerians by mistake bring this guy in, Nigeria is doomed. Anywhere Peter Obi or Yemi Oshibajo goes that's those sane Nigerians are going to vote....
I can't imagine either the drug baron or this fella vying for the office of the president. God just frustrate the agenda of these *known criminals*

I don't know about Governorship and other positions o but this presidency primaries, I doubt it. You don't bribe people who are excited to vote you. I watched the primaries and I see people excited and the excitement was from the counting to declaring....

Obviously, at other levels, it was a scramble to the highest bidder
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by naijainform: 12:24am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

He will still loose
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by okuta007: 12:27am On May 29, 2022
Sirchi001:
Let the suffering continue

so fulani herdsmen matter tire nigerians abi ?
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Hahaha...Omo Ibo, u mean a minority wey no get structure inside APC go defeat a fulani like Atiku?
u be olodo aswear2gud grin.
Na Tinubu go face Atiku

TINUBU that has his structure in APC in the same North that Atiku is from?

Who does TINUBU know in the South South ? Or South East?

Has he even come to South South or South East to beg for delegates?

Where do you think TINUBU will get his votes from ?

Do you think NORTH will divide their votes when it comes to voting between a Southerner and a Northerner?? And having a Muslim as their Candidate as well?

Tambuwal stepped down for ATIKU to have more delegates, do you think North is as foolish as you ,who has already disqualified Jonathan immediately that he has no structure?? A two times President of NIGERIA??

North doesn't care to vote for a slowpoke that litters the environment with Saliva as far as he is from the NORTH!!!!!!!!

You get it now??

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by casualobserver: 12:27am On May 29, 2022
Aliou007:
This is Politics bro. He can still come back as VP and run with Atiku

Forget that wishful thinking, after talking about integrity? Ibos need to understand this is a very pivotal moment, the SE just blew their chance of the presidency because now every body has called their bluff!!!! There will be no SE president or VP in 2023 and you had a strong chance of the VP...but blew it. Obi was Atiku's natural running mate, he made appeals to the SE give me 1 term and I hand over to you but no!!! Ibos dont know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the most but who has the stronger hand. GEJ became president by just complying with the people with the strong hand not by demanding p[residency and then throwing a fit when he doesnt get what he wants. Now even some elements in the North want him back. The north are the power brokers and they will hand over to the south if they see a southern candidate they can trust wont rock the boat.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by moredolu(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2022
WideMouth333:
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........
We know DPO would make a great impact to move the country forward. Let us support Dr Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by rolams(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2022
lomprico:
Shit!

And so?
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by MyExpression(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2022
lomprico:
Shit!

Nooo, Amaechi doesn't have the pedigree to win a Presidential over Tinubu or Atiku.

Tinubu will win and use Amaechi or Dave Umahi as a southern vice.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by TundeEdnut35(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2022
lomprico:
Shit!

you don't have sense you are so daft and dumb how will APC endorse Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by okuta007: 12:35am On May 29, 2022
Heffalump:
I see Nigeria collapsing under another Northern president. It's clear, even to a blind man that the whole core North is working for Atiku, even those in APC are secretly working for Atiku.
The Sultan promised Atiku of Northern support in 2023, that was the reason why he failed to fight PMB after the APC rigged the 2019 election. Instead, Atiku Betrayed PDP and numerous supporters and ran to the UAE to wind away time and freshen up for 2023.
Nigeria will surely collapse under another Northern president. This I've seen!

Let it happen so the west and east can speak with one voice on secession

I see Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho being made living saints in the East and West for seeing what the so called educated elites from these regions didn’t see

Civil war loading - end sars na child’s play

This generation of millennials from the south can’t wait- Nigeria must divide than accept another northern president after Buhari

damn it - Buhari should do what Obasanjo did by handing over power to Yaradua instead of Odili in 2007 as a means of sustaining the country - Buhari must step up and do the right thing by ensuring a southerner takes over from him if not, the wahala wey go burst for Nigeria no be small ooooo - na military coup go end am and that will lead to a civil war

Let it happen because if it doesn’t happen - Southern leaders will not have the balls to demand for their own country

After we all bear Buhari for 8 years - then this rubbish is happening ? Ha Tinubu, you should have primaried Buhari in 2019 - this is rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:

Forget that wishful thinking, after talking about integrity? Ibos need to understand this is a very pivotal moment, the SE just blew their chance of the presidency because now every body has called their bluff!!!! There will be no SE president or VP in 2023 and you had a strong chance of the VP...but blew it. Obi was Atiku's natural running mate, he made appeals to the SE give me 1 term and I hand over to you but no!!! Ibos dont know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the most but who has the stronger hand. GEJ became president by just complying with the people with the strong hand not by demanding p[residency and then throwing a fit when he doesnt get what he wants. Now even some elements in the North want him back. The north are the power brokers and they will hand over to the south if they see a southern candidate they can trust wont rock the boat.

Do you think ,had it been that Peter Obi is still with Atiku, that South West will vote for Atiku come 2023 Sir?

( Knowing that North is the Power brokers in Nigeria)
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by stanluiz(m): 12:40am On May 29, 2022
carl90:
I don't care if J.J Okocha becomes pdp's presidential candidate.
I am just happy that wike the bull dog and talkative didn't win.
That my happiness. After wasting rivers State money, insulting and boasting how he is going to snatch power from APC but he couldn't win primary.

Let's see who he is going to insult next ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by truthfinder319: 12:42am On May 29, 2022
Japa to where. You don't leave your house because of challenges. All countries have their challenges too. And do not think it is always green on the other side. Nigeria shall be great.
NB: By the way, do people think emigration is as easy as they talk about 'Japa'? Travel if you must, but do it legally.

JeffSA:
Nigeria will never be good. Imagine having Atiku and Tinubu to choose from.

Just Japa, Una country don finish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by HandsomeGuyman(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2022
Good one. This race is between Atiku and Tinubu or Jonathan
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2022
okuta007:

Let it happen so the west and east can speak with one voice on secession

I see Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho being made living saints on the East and West for seeing what the so called educated elites from these regions didn’t see

Civil war loading - end sars na child’s play

This generation of millennials from the south can’t wait- Nigeria must divide than accept another northern president after Buhari

damn it - Buhari should do what Obasanjo did by handing over power to Yaradua instead of Odili in 2007 as a means of sustaining the country - Buhari must step up and do the right thing by ensuring a southerner takes over from him of the wahala wey go burst for Nigeria no be small ooooo - na military coup go end am and that will lead to a civil war

Let it happen because if it doesn’t happen - Southern leaders will not have the balls to demand for their own country

After we all bear Buhari for 8 years - then this rubbish is happening ? Ha Tinubu, you should have primaried Buhari in 2019 - this is rubbish!

Hahahhahahaha.....,.....my brother , don't involve the East to any division you want to do in the West pls....

Is now you are remembering Nnamdi Kanu , I thought he is a terrorist...

I though EASTERNERS are pigs??

There will never be any division , Nigeria will be more better under Atiku because he is a kind man more than Buhari that the West gave us as Punishment for their Betrayal against the SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by somehow: 12:44am On May 29, 2022
A Jonathan candidacy should beat this Atiku.

Peg Jonathan with a northerner as VP, that's all you need.

Tinubu can't beat Atiku because alot of southerners won't even vote for him.

Since it has come to this, no choice but to throw Jonathan back into the mix except you want power remaining in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.