Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election (40167 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Hotice007: 3:47am On May 29, 2022
PND01:
Congratulations to Atiku.. but this man has nothing to offer Nigerian. He has done his best in the past and for now we need someone like Peter Obi to rule Nigeria.
And why don't we need peter obi to rule Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Hohaiiiode(m): 3:51am On May 29, 2022
arantess:

You people are funny, do you know when it's Christmas in rivers state and non indigenes( mostly Igbos ) travel out, it looks like a ghost town?? I live in ph since 2008 so I can tell you

How do you people always draw these conclusion that SE don't have numbers despite being the third largest ethnic group
Just my view bro. With past election and numbers that come from them as bases for my view.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ebufa: 4:28am On May 29, 2022
Winters23:
Apc over to you

Tinubu vs Atiku north wins

GEJ vs Atiku north still wins

Asaba declaration in the mud

grin

ipob application forms still dey available.......they welcome all aggrieved parties!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by FBCventures: 4:45am On May 29, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Southerners go see shege....una sabi insult and attack abi? We'll teach u lesson u wil forever regret lying, hating and insulting northerners....Remebers...we dnt have to rig to win.....politics is a game of number....and we have outweighes u fools...children of hate...enemies of truth... products of pre marital sex...dirty beigns

Some people just open their mouth wa, like say sense no dey. Oh I forgot you are from the north, people who reason not with their head but a***. The south can be a spoiler, every candidate need 25% of total vote from each geopolitical zones to be the president. A United south can hurt the north, so keep quit.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Nobody: 4:51am On May 29, 2022
APC's ticket going north as well. The chess game is over.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by membranus: 5:06am On May 29, 2022
And Wike weeps!

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by walexsho(m): 5:09am On May 29, 2022
Interesting... Nigeria may finally break
No southerner will take the risk to vote any Northern Candidate. PDP should Forgerrit.
If APC present Tinubu he will have few vote from the North and more vote from the south.
If Peter Obi emerge under Labour Party, the Southeast won't vote for Tinuubu.
If APC give a Northerer the ticket as well, then all southern vote goes to peter Obi. Probably no winner declared
God of the world Please Stand up for Nigeria, if disunity among the politician will solve our problems, let disunity tear them Apart

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by MartinsD12(m): 5:18am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi has really proven that he’s smart enough to handle this country! What he saw while sitting down, Wike couldn’t see even from the top of an Iroko tree. Him think say na gra gra!
Wike put up a good fight, the gap is not much had it been south is untied like the north wike just needed a little more vote to defeat atiku he tried
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Dikebuka: 5:35am On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:

Forget that wishful thinking, after talking about integrity? Ibos need to understand this is a very pivotal moment, the SE just blew their chance of the presidency because now every body has called their bluff!!!! There will be no SE president or VP in 2023 and you had a strong chance of the VP...but blew it. Obi was Atiku's natural running mate, he made appeals to the SE give me 1 term and I hand over to you but no!!! Ibos dont know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the most but who has the stronger hand. GEJ became president by just complying with the people with the strong hand not by demanding p[residency and then throwing a fit when he doesnt get what he wants. Now even some elements in the North want him back. The north are the power brokers and they will hand over to the south if they see a southern candidate they can trust wont rock the boat.

Is Peter Obi the only character in South East.
Is Anyim Pius not a SE person again
Is Ekweremadu not a SE person
Is Ugwuanyi not a SE person.
Is Ihedioha not a SE person
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Shattuck(m): 5:55am On May 29, 2022
WideMouth333:
Hello to my very Good loving fellow Nigerians......
what if we all unite and vote very massively for peter obi.....
both the yorubas,hausas,igbos,calabas,ijaws etc
what if we all pick one candidate just like peter obi of labour party and make him the best winner in 2023...
let no one vote for APC and PDP again....
as for me and all my household till we die....
the caring peter obi is our best bet....
Goodluck Jonathan should go and sit down and rest for he has ruled us before....
we don't need him again....
now we need a fresh hand as our president....
anyone that will support tinubu is a disgrace to his entire tribe and family...
peter obi has human sympathy and can really transform our country Nigeria from a third world country to a first class country in the world....
peter obi is good....
the man peter obi is Good.....
in peter obi we will stand....
lets shame APC and PDP come 2023.....
(conclusion)
our matra says...
in peter obi labour party we will stand....
cheers........
I think this would be the best bet, i need my pvc asap, I don't even know how to get it.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Testimony1988(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2022
Congrats to him.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by vickydevoka(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2022
BESTScientist1:
I feel immensely sorry for this country, money got him that ticket and if Nigerians by mistake bring this guy in, Nigeria is doomed. Anywhere Peter Obi or Yemi Oshibajo goes that's those sane Nigerians are going to vote....
I can't imagine either the drug baron or this fella vying for the office of the president. God just frustrate the agenda of these *known criminals*

Where is WIKE to begin with? The real fight hasn't started in PDP...it's just begun, watch out.
What has yemi done since he became vice
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Kobicove(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2022
nedekid:

Let's be realistic for once.
Peter Obi despite being the best candidate cannot win in Labour party and that's the fact.
I hope he can still be nominated to be atikus vice despite leaving PDP.
In that case, atleast there will be hope the economy will be in good hands.

The south east rejects the position of VP!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Kobicove(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:

Forget that wishful thinking, after talking about integrity? Ibos need to understand this is a very pivotal moment, the SE just blew their chance of the presidency because now every body has called their bluff!!!! There will be no SE president or VP in 2023 and you had a strong chance of the VP...but blew it. Obi was Atiku's natural running mate, he made appeals to the SE give me 1 term and I hand over to you but no!!! Ibos dont know how to play politics, it's not about who shouts the most but who has the stronger hand. GEJ became president by just complying with the people with the strong hand not by demanding p[residency and then throwing a fit when he doesnt get what he wants. Now even some elements in the North want him back. The north are the power brokers and they will hand over to the south if they see a southern candidate they can trust wont rock the boat.

You're the one who is naïve if you believed Atiku would have served just one term assuming the south east supported him!
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by KILLTHECOWS(f): 6:13am On May 29, 2022
TruthinAction:

I don't agree. Any candidate of APC will win Atiku. All the southern Governors want the presidency back to the south. And the vote in the north will be divided because of the new party coming in from Kwakwanso.

Tinubu is the next president unless he doesn't win the primary.
oga we will vote atiku instead of una tinubu...
We will teach the west how betrayal..
Even if APC picks GEJ....we will still vote against him..power will remain in the north..until the south especially SW gets sense......greedy set of humans...
Present your tinubu we are waiting.
Even buhari is working against tinubu and osibanjo incase you don't know..
I don't expect Nigeria to get better than this mess SW put us with this nonsense government.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:14am On May 29, 2022
JeffSA:
Nigeria will never be good. Imagine having Atiku and Tinubu to choose from.

Just Japa, Una country don finish grin
it's like choosing btw the devil and the deep blue sea. Nigeria is doomed, was thinking maybe we are going to get it right this time after what we are going through in this administration
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:16am On May 29, 2022
teadrake:
He don red!! So northerner want to continue ruling us. Haba
the fulani's want to rule us for 16 years non-stop. It's left to us to decide if we will let that happen

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by iamrealdeji(m): 6:22am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:
Congratulations Atiefku But The champion one The Jagaban of Africa will surely get the trophy come 2023!
Yes,Atiku is a thief but I believe he's still far better than Tinubu. Tinubu is a far bigger thief,drug addict. Atiku has fear of God than Tinubu,you can tell with the Muslim prayer mark on his head. But Tinubu doesn't even Identify with Islam,too secular until now that election is around the corner that he's claiming Muslim,he only believes in the use of thuggery,assassination,looting,etc. Both candidates are not good for Nigeria,but we can still place our bet on Atiku more than Tinubu
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:25am On May 29, 2022
ExpressBooking:
He was interviewed earlier then and in he said "I have always won it and will win it again". People thought he was joking
he has always lost in general election and he will lose again. Did he win the primary against Jonathan in 2011? Did he win the primary against buhari in 2015? He is a serial loser and will lose again in 2023
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by iamrealdeji(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
oga we will vote atiku instead of una tinubu...
We will teach the west how betrayal..
Even if APC picks GEJ....we will still vote against him..power will remain in the north..until the south especially SW gets sense......greedy set of humans...
Present your tinubu we are waiting.
Even buhari is working against tinubu and osibanjo incase you don't know..
I don't expect Nigeria to get better than this mess SW put us with this nonsense government.
Shut up,I'm Yoruba and don't believe in tribalism.Atiku is a thief but I believe he's still far better than Tinubu. Tinubu is a far bigger thief,drug addict. Atiku has fear of God than Tinubu,you can tell with the Muslim prayer mark on his head. But Tinubu doesn't even Identify with Islam,too secular until now that election is around the corner that he's claiming Muslim,he only believes in the use of thuggery,assassination,looting,etc. Both candidates are not good for Nigeria,but we can still place our bet on Atiku more than Tinubu. Nigeria still doesn't have a good candidate yet. They're both really corrupt and real thieves
Osinbajo is far better than both,I prefer Osinbajo and even Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:27am On May 29, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Yes,Atiku is a thief but I believe he's still far better than Tinubu. Tinubu is a far bigger thief,drug addict. Atiku has fear of God than Tinubu,you can tell with the Muslim prayer mark on his head. But Tinubu doesn't even Identify with Islam,too secular until now that election is around the corner that he's claiming Muslim,he only believes in the use of thuggery,assassination,looting,etc. Both candidates are not good for Nigeria,but we can still place our bet on Atiku more than Tinubu
so the Muslim prayer mark is a sign that he is a lesser theif? Both of them are bad products and not good for the country. This country is doomed.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by chrisxxx(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Peter Obi has really proven that he’s smart enough to handle this country! What he saw while sitting down, Wike couldn’t see even from the top of an Iroko tree. Him think say na gra gra!
Peter is not smart anything. Wike had no problem with Peter. He only questioned Peter leaving.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by iamrealdeji(m): 6:31am On May 29, 2022
pat077:
so the Muslim prayer mark is a sign that he is a lesser theif? Both of them are bad products and not good for the country. This country is doomed.
I swear to God,this country is doomed. We shouldn't expect anything to come out of it for another 8 years. Kolori di ori e mu. Prepare to keep on generating your light,dig bore hole or use water pump in your well,send your children to private schools,secure yourself by staying careful and praying to God
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:31am On May 29, 2022
Kobicove:

You're the one who is naïve if you believed Atiku would have served just one term assuming the south east supported him!
no Nigerian or African will serve just one term and handover power like Mandela, they will rather die in power than do that, that's the reason the cabals want Jonathan because he can't do a second term.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:35am On May 29, 2022
iamrealdeji:
I swear to God,this country is doomed. We shouldn't expect anything to come out of it for another 8 years. Kolori di ori e mu. Prepare to keep on generating your light,dig bore hole or use water pump in your well,send your children to private schools,secure yourself by staying careful and praying to God
Atiku will be 76 next year, if he wins he will be 80 at the end of his first term in office, if he decides to go for 2nd term we will look g at him been 84yrs... Is that the kind of person Nigeria needs at this point? Let's wait and see who Apc will present. I don't see this country changing for good any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by pat077: 6:42am On May 29, 2022
MartinsD12:

Wike put up a good fight, the gap is not much had it been south is untied like the north wike just needed a little more vote to defeat atiku he tried
wike tried. At least he didn't chicken out like some people. So, after all the support wike gave tambuwal in 2019 he decides to step down for Atiku. That is the North for u, they always think about their zone b4 anything else. But, we the southern always think about out pocket first and this won't augur well for us in the long run.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Sirmwill: 6:54am On May 29, 2022
ManirBK:
Congratulations Atiefku But The champion one The Jagaban of Africa will surely get the trophy come 2023!

Lol
No matter what happens
The Jagaban can never become president
This is a fun fact.
He is only wasting his money
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by Babastrong(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2022
Though they are from LED( Less educational development) region yet they understood the game.
if care is not taken, power is going back to NORTH.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by matrixme(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2022
Many millennials know absolutely nothing about political permutations. This kind of game isn't moved by sentiments. Even ordinary bet games you predict, your tickets always cut. As big as APC is, there is an unsettling thought about whom their opposition, the APC picks. No wonder they postponed their primaries. The people that have voter's card who determines winnings in elections (not like or share) are crude and traditional and they barely vote a candidate based on how smart he is.
It will be a very though one for APC because no matter whom they choose, The Atiku factor is now at it's strongest. People said he's been campaigning since 1992, but alas, wasn't Buhari equally a serial loser too before chances favoured him?
I only pity the South East mostly this time. Their chance at being the VP has been dashed by Obi's impatience, that is if Atiku doesn't pick VP from the South East.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by awoo47: 7:11am On May 29, 2022
casualobserver:
while people like Obi and Wike were ruinning up and down meeting delegates, Aiku was strategizing because he knows the language of PDp delegates. he just appeared at the last minute like a don and went away with the ticket in the process sending Peter Obi and the SE into political oblivion,

peter Obi really did a disservice to the SE by leaving PDP because now they have no national party!!! Not only wont they get the presidency but now not even the VP slot. They are now an irrelevant force in both APC and PDP.
vp is a useless slot
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by iamrealdeji(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2022
pat077:
Atiku will be 76 next year, if he wins he will be 80 at the end of his first term in office, if he decides to go for 2nd term we will look g at him been 84yrs... Is that the kind of person Nigeria needs at this point? Let's wait and see who Apc will present. I don't see this country changing for good any time soon.
After spending his old age in office,he would still want to transfer the baton to his son Aliyu,who was made Turaki after Atiku left Turaki office and became Waziri. Tinubu would want to do the same. These frail old men would want to milk us dry and place their children there. All of these could later lead to revolution if not war or division in this nation. I still doubt if Nigeria would remain the same if these currupt thieves continue with the looting along with their cabinet members,top civil and public servants that are obviously more like a giant organized crime syndicate.
Re: Atiku Wins PDP 2023 Presidential Primary Election by ib0221: 7:15am On May 29, 2022
ekanx27:
Wrong analysis without the exact figure.

The top three for the PDP presidential primaries are

Atiku = 371
Wike = 237
Saraki = 70

Atiku won the PDP primary election 2023 candidate for president.
Thanks. I have been reading different stories without actual figures for each candidate. Ease those that have the details should provide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.