Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (58947 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by nokspos: 3:02am On May 29, 2022
i told people yemi can't lead without someone paving the way for him first, he's too young in the game. at this stage nigeria is , we need a thief , a wicked person, a drug Barron, a cheat, and a good man all in one person. The country is far beyond being ruled by a gentle man like Osinbajo. No doubt he has all it takes but can he face these wicked people killings everyday , can he face who sent them. Does he have the money and connection to compete with atiku. How many Northern elders does he know. It could have been better if tinubu is going to be stand by him , but baba is standing by himself.

Ibcrown:
Tinubu is the only man that can give Atiku a run for his money in Apc, any other candidate is a walk over for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by FireUpNow(m): 3:12am On May 29, 2022
Please when was this Tinubu s picture taken because they say pictures don't lie? Can we see his current healthy photo?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 3:12am On May 29, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
You are releasing staments and congratulatory messages when you're not even sure if you'll emerge as APC candidate.
This your life ambition would lead you somewhere that may not bring you back if care is not taken. The desperation of this man is way too much.

North will be the last people to give Tinubu that ticket. Mark my words just like when I said it here months back that Atiku will win the PDP presidential ticket, Tinubu will his election and would move to another party...

Time, I mean few days from now Nigerians would decide whether to allow Tinubu, a sick old man or a more vibrant man to be president.
So he has to be sure of winning before congratulating someone? ... Orisirisi!
Even a dog knew Atiku would win you and your obvious predictions.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 3:17am On May 29, 2022
martinslaura:

We know his plans. Truth is that he'll not even be president.
Are you God? Many of you will die of high blood pressure if this man should become president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by 77up(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2022
Slynation:
If Tinubu eventually fail and retires after 2023, I wonder which Politician will be pulling weight from SW, they have literally spent most of their time asslicking Tinubu instead of building and developing their political careers...
We have These;

Aregbesola
Osinbajo
Fashola
Ambode
Sanwolu
Aketi
Gbenga Daniel
.....with so many other incoming leaders even from PDP .

Can you tell us your region and list what you have for us too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 3:19am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

How can he be congratulating the opposition?? just to show his desperation to contest? Nawa
If it is desperation how will that help him to win?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 3:20am On May 29, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

If it is desperation how will that help him to win?

begging for the ticket obviously.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Venerable612(m): 3:34am On May 29, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Are they the only presidential candidates?

No they are not.

But they are the most likely to be elected.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 3:38am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

begging for the ticket obviously.
And so? Is begging or lobbying not part of politics? Which kain reasoning be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 3:43am On May 29, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

And so? Is begging or lobbying not part of politics? Which kain reasoning be this?

to the level of congratulating ur party rival? which kind yeye talk and desperation be this??

Did u see any other aspirant congratulate atiku? Nawa oo

this desperation is too much.

This was same desperation he did in Saudi and they rejected him and arrested his urchins.

nobody will let that man go near our treasury and collective patrimony. He can continue to eat lagos
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by JustforMen: 3:46am On May 29, 2022
Some things don't age well ooo!
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Okobola146: 3:48am On May 29, 2022
Mynd44:
See mind game ooo
wey am?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Leadforteservic: 3:51am On May 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 3:57am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

to the level of congratulating ur party rival? which kind yeye talk and desperation be this??

Did u see any other aspirant congratulate atiku? Nawa oo

this desperation is too much.

This was same desperation he did in Saudi and they rejected him and arrested his urchins.

nobody will let that man go near our treasury and collective patrimony. He can continue to eat lagos
How does congratulating a rival amounts to begging? Are the opposition party
or the rival coming to vote for him during APC primaries? Please explain!
Whoever you want to vote for is left to you everybody has his or her own choice so don't use the phrase "nobody should"
Atiku that won today has already eaten Nigeria treasury for years and he his trying to come back so if Tinubu should win what makes the difference between the two of them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by blowjohn(m): 4:15am On May 29, 2022
People, especially non northerners are happy that wike lost.
Yet they wanted a change of power

I wonder whats wrong with us.

Now they are attacking tinubu.

Forgetting that the north should just rest a bit.

I don't know what is wrong with you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by jaxxy(m): 4:22am On May 29, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

How does congratulating a rival amounts to begging? Are the opposition party
or the rival coming to vote for him during APC primaries? Please explain!
Whoever you want to vote for is left to you everybody has his or her own choice so don't use the phrase "nobody should"
Atiku that won today has already eaten Nigeria treasury for years and he his trying to come back so if Tinubu should win what makes the difference between the two of them?

and who is voting Atiku?? None of the old rouges are coming near our treasury. Atiku was vp he didn't eat as much as his greedy self wanted under obasanjo.

why do u think he is so desperate? same with Tinubu. bt none of them will come near.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by oyeb15: 4:28am On May 29, 2022
Nigeria is now both the poverty capital of the world, also Nigeria is the third most terrorized country. The economy has collapsed, the government now prints or borrows money to pay salaries, unemployment is about 35 per cent, the government now shares sovereignty with terrorists.”
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by IDIOTmoderators: 4:54am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

and who is voting Atiku?? None of the old rouges are coming near our treasury. Atiku was vp he didn't eat as much as his greedy self wanted under obasanjo.

why do u think he is so desperate? same with Tinubu. bt none of them will come near.
Lol I never said you are voting Atiku... Imagine you saying Atiku didn't steal much as VP, now you are indirectly speaking for him. The same Atiku that sold all our national properties to himself, family and friends. Do you know how many billions he made? Even his boss Obasanjo was in shock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Feministolash(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2022
http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/28/exclusive-war-apc-party-tinubu-osinbajo-amaechi-others-told-%E2%80%98forget%E2%80%99-presidential-primary
IDIOTmoderators:

Lol I never said you are voting Atiku... Imagine you saying Atiku didn't steal much as VP, now you are indirectly speaking for him. The same Atiku that sold all our national properties to himself, family and friends. Do you know how many billions he made? Even his boss Obasanjo was in shock.
IDIOTmoderators:

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Feministolash(m): 5:04am On May 29, 2022
exclusive-war-apc-party-tinubu-osinbajo-amaechi-others-to forget presidential-primary

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Spherical77(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

you are a big time confusionist if you still believe or assume neither ATIKU nor Tinubu will be the next president after Buhari

I'm sick and tired of engaging you lots on this platform. Too emotional for my liking

Maybe Yahaya Bello will come near to una treasury then wink
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Cajal(m): 5:08am On May 29, 2022
We know jagaban is a v close ally of ATIKU
ATIKU EVEN SAID THIS FEW WEEKS AGO
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by HomoSapiien: 5:20am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

How can he be congratulating the opposition?? just to show his desperation to contest? Nawa

He’s supposed to start insulting him right?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by Saucekide25(m): 5:20am On May 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by rolams(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/tinubu-congratulates-atiku-welcomes-former-vice-president-to-presidential-contest/

The last two paragraphs make me wonder if this man really know what he was saying. Your party that came to power and immediately took us back to 1800. He should tell us the exchange rate (Dollar/Naira) and the cost of living between the years of PDP and APC.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by ceejay80s(m): 5:27am On May 29, 2022
Venerable612:
Recycling the same old. I am scared for the future of our dear Country.

10 years ago, it would have been unimaginable to think that Exchange rate would be 600 Naira to 1 dollar

But here we re today. Atiku and Tinubu are part of the same system that brought the country into disrepute.

And of course we all know the solution to this mess. Separation/Restructuring/Self-determination of each region.

It’s unfortunate that neither Tinubu nor Atiku can bring this to reality.
I swear, I wonder why we Nigerians no they think, can u imagine the recycling? tinubu, gej,atiku,Peter obi etc, people have already governed and ruled before and couldn't help Nigeria move forward, only only yaradua hasn't ruled before, came in and dropped the price of petrol and later died, Jonathan entered everything scattered from there, Americans don't recycle, I swear my vote can go to them except for to a new educative and fresh person
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by acmilan4li(m): 5:28am On May 29, 2022
I don't really believe that because tinubu has never operate the federal system before tinubu is just a star governor. I will like to see the challenge of atiku vs tinubu if possible..
Venerable612:
Recycling the same old. I am scared for the future of our dear Country.

10 years ago, it would have been unimaginable to think that Exchange rate would be 600 Naira to 1 dollar

But here we re today. Atiku and Tinubu are part of the same system that brought the country into disrepute.

And of course we all know the solution to this mess. Separation/Restructuring/Self-determination of each region.

It’s unfortunate that neither Tinubu nor Atiku can bring this to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by rolams(m): 5:30am On May 29, 2022
Feministolash:
exclusive-war-apc-party-tinubu-osinbajo-amaechi-others-to forget presidential-primary

Why are you guys deceiving yourself? Tell me how it is possible to just wake up one day only to tell Tinubu, Amaechi and others to forget their presidential ambition just because of a candidate who has never been in the party they struggled and spent a lot to build? Do you think Tinubu is a small child in politics?

No be juju be that?

Besides, GEJ is not even interested in APC presidency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by bellotaofeek: 5:30am On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Can Tinubu defeat Atiku in a presidential election?

Make Northerners rule for another 8 years ? We can't allow Fulani to take over Nigeria. Nah !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest by ceejay80s(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2022
jaxxy:

I swear, I wonder why we Nigerians no they think, can u imagine the recycling? tinubu, gej,atiku,Peter obi etc, people have already governed and ruled before and couldn't help Nigeria move forward, only only yaradua hasn't ruled before, came in and dropped the price of petrol and later died, Jonathan entered everything scattered from there, Americans don't recycle, I swear my vote can go to them except for to a new educative and fresh person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Jonathan Ordered Me To Withdraw $2bn From ECA To Pay Fuel Subsidy – Okonjo-iweal / APC's MamaTee Posts A Road In Pakistan Crediting It To El-Rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.