Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tell Me Wat To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Wat To Do (1456 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Pls Help Me, Wat Does Dis Mean? / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Wat To Do by nitrogen(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 190: 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
as long as the sex is still there, you shouldnt complain

BTW nitrogen did you see my GUN undecided
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Omolola1(f): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
Don't kill yourself with unnecessary thoughts, if truly u trust her, let it be, dont ask about it again.
If she az sumthn 2 tell u, she will.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by zealot4me(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
OP: dnt kill ya sef wid thinking ooo cos nd moreover y are u so disturbed wen u have caught her doing something contrary

190:

190:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 2Praise: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
The stress men go through.
What if you up your game.Perhaps there's something she sees in the other guy that you lack?
undecided
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by dealordea(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
Promising suicide, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
She loves me.  She's seeing someone else
I trust her.  I'm suspicious.

Human beings!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by SteLette(f): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
to be fair, its easy to say 'dont worry about it, etc' but truth is, if something really bugs u, it bugs u. with time, ive learnt to listen to my intuition. I suggest u have a honest chat with her, tell her exactly how u feeling and tell her to b just honest with you. Hey, it might be nothing at the end of the day,
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 190: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2011
^HALT THERE -

Identify yourself - do u know who i am angry angry
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by pendo89(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
Nl's romance section 'f' newbies Rite of Passage! undecided
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Cuddlemii: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
Time is money. Money is a necessary evil.

The time you use to bother about rubbish, people use that time to make money. Go figure

If your partner is acting up, why not channel your energy to your own development. Except of course your father is Dangote, Babagida or Abacha. If not, ask those ones they would tell you the mountains they crossed to get to where they are. There is time for everything.

How come people don't know how to let go. If you can't say it, write it. If you are stressing yourself on your well being, that's worth it but on other peoples headache, you are likely to die wretched.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by MMM2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
op
have u ever taken drugs b4 in ur life angry
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Atreides(f): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
iice:

She loves me. She's seeing someone else
I trust her. I'm suspicious.

Human beings!

Are baffling!
Why do we always go back and forth,and back and forth?
Why can't we figure out what we want and stick with it?
Why can't everybody be honest with everybody else?

OP,if you're still feeling suspicious,then TELL her point-blank. Don't act like everything's alright when you're seething inside.
Why should your girl be "obsessed" with someone else when she's dating you?

Ask her to be honest with you.
Ask her whether she has feelings for this other person,and figure out what you'll do if it turns out that she does have feelings for him.

Would you end things with her if she tells you for a fact that she has feelings for someone else?
Would you try to work it out?

Think about what you will do in either circumstance and have a honest conversation with her.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by nitrogen(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
@all, thanks for the valuable and invaluable advices, esp the make use of time available wisely,stop bothering urself on stuffs like that and others. And those that did their norm stuffs(writin jargons), enjoy urselfs
@ 190, bad guy, i no help c ur gun o
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Golusch(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2011
Hello, plss i need an advice on this issue, Im in a committed relationship for 4yrs nw.
Shes 2yrs older. We started in our university days and it has bein goin well though we hav our challenges.we started NYSC service about same year but she was a batch ahead of me. Now she has concluded and about gettin a job and im yet to conclude service and also she wants to settle down b4 her thirties not because shes scared i mite leave her cos i have never given her reasons for that,but because she feels age wont be on her side. I told her of my plans to get a job and specialize then my masters before marriage, estimately this shud be 4-5yrs from now considering our present economic problem, When i asked her about her opinion, she went blank, just said shes confused and not sure if she can wait,
I need your advice on what to do here,cos i love her n dont really see any one else being able of takin her place as my life partner.
Is it wise to settle down before going for my masters just not to lose her,or to get my masters now before gettin married
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 190: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2011
@ 190, bad guy, i no help c your gun o

Thank you undecided
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Phate07(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2011

Is nitrogen still alive? Wtf? Thought i killed him 10years ago! angry
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by nitrogen(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Phate07:
Is nitrogen still alive? Wtf? Thought i killed him 10years ago! angry

.... U are'nt serious.

@all, left the gurl for gud, she's a motherfuc.k.er.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2012
nitrogen:

.... U are'nt serious.

@all, left the gurl for gud, she's a motherfuc.k.er.
Or she left you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by agiboma(f): 2:00am On Apr 24, 2012
@ OP you need to relax i think you are stressing for no reason
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by nitrogen(m): 7:04am On Apr 24, 2012
oluafolabi:
Or she left you undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
O.k, she actually did.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2012
nitrogen:
O.k, she actually did.
embarassed embarassed embarassed ...Sorri...sad sad sad
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by nitrogen(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2012
oluafolabi: embarassed embarassed embarassed ...Sorri...sad sad sad
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For Dating My Daughter / Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. / My Boyfriend Had A Son With Another Woman,am So Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.