Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. (1454 Views)

6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by ZackiGp(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hey guys,are u finding it difficult to catch your girlfriend in the act of cheating eventhough you are very sure she cheats? or are you still having doubt about her faithfulness? Dont worry,i've got a very simple trick for you, so you can clear your doubts once and for all. Trust me anybody can apply this eventhough it looks too simple.
Step 1- IDENTIFY HER CONFIDANT: i mean smbody she tells are deepest secrets (i'm sure she must have one).
Step 2- CALL: wait! I didn't mean you should call, tell your girlfrnd to make this call and pls donot pre-inform ur gf about ths call. The call should be made in your presence and of course phone on speaker mode.
Step 3- QUESTION? here is the question she must ask her confidant 'hey sweet, did my BOYFRIEND call you'.
N.B she must use the word 'boyfriend' and not ur name.
Result: Here, you have to listen carefully to her confidant's response.if the confidant answer with this question 'which one?' Or 'which one of them?' Hmmm, i'm sorry bro,ur chic is cheating on you and the next step is your business. I'm out of here,thanks.

Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by greedie1(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Nansense

Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:
Nansense
Guess you have been caught severally.
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by Popowaa: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Symptoms of overeating
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by greedie1(f): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
LastApostle:
e make sense? talk true.
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
LastApostle:

Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by ZackiGp(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:

e make sense? talk true.
babe,dis matter no suppose make sense to you na,abi u be guy?
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by greedie1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
ZackiGp:
babe,dis matter no suppose make sense to you na,abi u be guy?
ok o
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by mobf: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
Popowaa: Symptoms of overeating
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by Exponental(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
gree-die:
arrant Nansense
^^u forgot to add "arant".

@op, What if she doesnt av a close confidant?......... U become a cheat to those who believed u.

Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by Kaxmytex(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
And if she no kum get confidant nko?
Which indicator are we gonna use?
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by ZackiGp(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Kaxmytex: And if she no kum get confidant nko?
Which indicator are we gonna use?
sorry, i cant help u if she doesn't have one. I think its quite uncommon to meet a girl who does not av smbodi she confides in.Even if na her mama,na im easy pass sef.
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by dont8(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Is it not possible for her to have a boyfriend before you met her?
Girls do have numerous boyfriends, she will only choose who is best
for her at the end.
Re: Litmus Test For Detecting A Cheating Girlfriend. by Mynd44: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2013
Intelligence does not come free anymore. Unfortunately. Most people are broke

Pleas Help!!!!.am In Love With A Girl Older Than Me / For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) / Why Women Don't Like Mama's Boys