Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? (1599 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
They end up telling you it was a test ,
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2011
Amen
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise
You are not making sense bro
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

You are not making sense bro

I feel sorry for 9ja girls who got called names by lossers like u.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2011
No girl, Nigerian or not who thinks she in a serious relationship with a guy will make such a demand, it's highly demeaning to them. I have even seen and heard of cases of peeps (not necessarily me) giving their babes some dough after a night/weekend out for transport and they reject it and get angry on the grounds that they are not peddlers, they will prefer to have you give them the money on a neutral time not after a "session".

There are two things here, it's either you have a love peddler at your service whom you erroneously think is your girlfriend (while she sees you as a business figure), then in this case u r not wise or you are just telling us a blatant lie just to further worsen the already battered image of naija girls.  

Hey brother , they will never come out and ask you to pay b4 sex , but indirectly you will understand what they actually want , she said she will never let me unless i prove my self to her that i really want her , i ask her how ? by kiss she said No , by romance she said No , by visiting your family she said not yet , then i told her i will pay some money in your bank account and she said no cash is always better , so tell me what is she up to?  grin
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise (m) Thank U Oko iyawo grin
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by islamrules(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2011
Nigerian girls are pay - as -u -go
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by eridah2007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2011
Chai,i feel soooo sorry for most of our 9ja sist,how come their sh.it that bad lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Eight Ways To Keep Us Man Happy. / I Did Something Horrible / Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.