Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? (1588 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
My girlfriend demand Money before sex, am really confused about Nigeria girls sex is an important part of a relationship. but i don`t believe in paying for it. it is shared between two people who care and love each other Abi na lie?
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by gwas(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2011
why would you pay before having sex with your girl? is she a prostitute?
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

My girlfriend demand Money before sex, am really confused about Nigeria girls sex is an important part of a relationship. but i don`t believe in paying for it. it is shared between two people who care and love each other Abi na lie?

She sees u as her cash machine .
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by 190: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2011
Another Nigerian girl tale again to scare the shiiit outta me  undecided

I seriously think, I would rather stick with my current irish and swedish girlfriend

@lest im not paying anything  undecided
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by MMM2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
op
ur GF na ashawo,

but dere is nothing bad in paying 4 services render 2 u.

Is good.

i also pay my numerous GF's too. angry
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
Guy I advise you pay her else you will not get any punny
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Cuddlemii: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
I need to know where all u nairaland men keep these girls from

Y'all sure know how to keep dem

Upon all the single decent attractive sexy self sufficient babes here on NL & naija at large. What are u doing with money hungry vampires.

The painful thing is even the way these babes request for the money.

@op

I think u need to check urself out. There are men that get laid on a daily basis if they just need sex. Its likely u are either ugly,u have no class, no game, no swag and no experience or self worth to even be dating dt kind of chick.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by SteLette(f): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

this is true; i think its pretty obvious u should move on from her. Why would a girlfriend do that?
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by 190: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
Upon all the single decent attractive sexy self sufficient babes here on NL & naija at large

Count 3 women here that are decent

BABE, rokiatu and chi baby all ate my money

becos i nor talk cry cry
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Smilenw(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ OP

What does she do for a living?
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2011
She obviously do not want you. If you wants it desperately pay here.

Since she want to sell her body, only have sex with and keep paying her for it with no strings attached. undecided
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Cuddlemii: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
190:

Count 3 women here that are decent

BABE, rokiatu and chi baby all ate my money

becos i nor talk  cry cry

Thats not true. That Rokiatu is a disciplinarian. Chi-baby has expensive shoes on in her profile pix. Babe! is simply just d babe so its a fat lie.

They are all decent but I won't want to consume all the space with my post. Examples are:  Upendo93, Mamagee, Iyatrustee, Dyt & Goldie
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by pendo89(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
undecided undecided upendo93?

Though am still shocked at the way nl men bash their fellow nigerian women.

Some of our status read N/A.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Cuddlemii: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2011
pendo89:

undecided undecided upendo93?
never heard of her!
cuddle undecided

U r occupying her. Give me back my Upendo at once
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by pendo89(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
None of my Turkish girlfriends have asked me Money b4 ooo why the Nigerian girls so crazy for money even she started calling her mother that she is coming home with her husband not even a boyfriend am ganna dupe her b i t c h ass
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2011
Go siddon jare,it tells about the kinda lady u carry,better check u're not dating an ashewo,last time i checked i don't pay for anything not like i should be saying that out,but if you keep getting hungry nigerian girls then am sorry it tells the kinda person you are.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
She want my 24 karat Gold ,She want my iphone4 ,she want money before laying on bed  OMG sex is free abroad oo cant pay for it
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
then dump her,besides is she your girlfriend.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
keep getting hungry Nigerian girls then am sorry it tells the kinda person you are.
grin funny U .how will i know she the hungry type? a girl i meet in a very decent and clean environment
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
you'll be surprised where i've met some beaches(nairaland bot bypass),some in church,apparently she assumed i was interested in her,actually i was(casually) because she was different till she dropped a bill on me. WTF how low can one get?
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

None of my Turkish girlfriends have asked me Money b4 ooo why the Nigerian girls so crazy for money even she started calling her mother that she is coming home with her husband not even a boyfriend am ganna dupe her b i t c h Bottom

ebenezer95:

She want my 24 karat Gold ,She want my iphone4 ,she want money before laying on bed  OMG sex is free abroad oo cant pay for it

I don't believe ur story, u are just indirectly telling u how loaded u think u are. Stop slagging off Nigerian girls.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise (m) has anybody call for your help? joni just come elenu togboro go and sit-down there , am telling Guys what is happening here and your there with your bad belle dey talk poo , phone na waiting? am only been confused why are those girls re interested in material  thing  i never call you here who are you on NL? you want to tell me one hav't billed you out b4? unless ya one of those agbero guys
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2011
Nothing is real to those jealous ass guys on NL
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

justwise (m) has anybody call for your help? joni just come elenu togboro go and sit-down there , am telling Guys what is happening here and your there with your bad belle dey talk poo , phone na waiting? am only been confused why are those girls re interested in material  thing  i never call you here who are you on NL? you want to tell me one hav't billed you out b4? unless ya one of those agbero guys

Stick to Turkish girls then, ur Nigerian girl friend asking u to pay her everytime u want to sleep with her? You are such a bad liar.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

Nothing is real to those jealous Bottom guys on NL

Jealous of what? That a girl doesn't love u enough to merit free-sh$ag?
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise
you don pay tired  grin
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

you don pay tired  grin

I should ask you that, i never paid my gf for sh$ag, you are the one moaning about been asked to pay for shag.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
Wack storry. I'm tired of reading these bs already. No matter how much u guys in Nigeria dating Nig girls has made us to believe they're all ho's and money hungryious, no one in his/her right senses would believe this nonsense by OP. . .maybe 190/M M M
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by ebenezer95(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2011
justwise
so None have billed you out b4 right? you much be so handsome then LOL grin
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by IykeD(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2011
@OP, in as much as i do not always want to discuss such issues as urs, i am tempted to comment here. Now, firstly i do not believe your story. No doubt some naija gals are bad and getting worse by the day but this is certainly not true.

No girl, Nigerian or not who thinks she in a serious relationship with a guy will make such a demand, it's highly demeaning to them. I have even seen and heard of cases of peeps (not necessarily me) giving their babes some dough after a night/weekend out for transport and they reject it and get angry on the grounds that they are not peddlers, they will prefer to have you give them the money on a neutral time not after a "session".

There are two things here, it's either you have a love peddler at your service whom you erroneously think is your girlfriend (while she sees you as a business figure), then in this case u r not wise or you are just telling us a blatant lie just to further worsen the already battered image of naija girls.
Re: Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her? by justwise(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2011
ebenezer95:

so None have billed you out b4 right? you much be so handsome then LOL grin

So you paid ur gf for s$x cos u are too ugly to get it free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Right? / I Cant Date A High Class Society Girl / Help! Should I Marry My Yoruba Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.