Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? (2596 Views)

As A Guy, Do You Take Pleasure In Sniffing A Girls Pants? / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2022
Hello! Guys have you ever caught someone sniffed a lady's undies before Or does this only happen in movie I heard it can only happen when one is overly obsessed with a lady...share your experience guys.

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Creamypie(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2022
Very irritating post. Go make Eba and Egusi soup eat
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by eleko1: 6:20am On May 29, 2022
sad
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2022
Creamypie:
Very irritating post. Go make Eba and Egusi soup eat
Baba calm down... grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by walyx(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2022
It happens o. My teenage years to early twenties was like that. But not anymore

8 Likes

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2022
walyx:
It happens o. My teenage years to early twenties was like that. But not anymore
Really Was it curiosity that led you to do so?
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Exkandayee(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2022
Wtf,,, that shit is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2022
Exkandayee:
Wtf,,, that shit is disgusting

grin grin grin
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by walyx(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2022
plenitude:

Really Was it curiosity that led you to do so?
Cant really say its curiosity, but inshort, its what led to my masturbation, though not all ladies panties o, just d ones around that i was having affection for and as a teen couldn't say my mind to her.
Anyways, that God its all ended years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:55am On May 29, 2022
Things dey happen

1 Like

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2022
walyx:

Cant really say its curiosity, but inshort, its what led to my masturbation, though not all ladies panties o, just d ones around that i was having affection for and as a teen couldn't say my mind to her.
Anyways, that God its all ended years ago.

Good you no longer do that
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by dontrulee: 8:00am On May 29, 2022
Yes, I caught you doing that yesterday. grin grin
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2022
dontrulee:
Yes, I caught you doing that yesterday. grin grin

grin grin grin at where bro grin seems you have done it before
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by dontrulee: 9:27am On May 29, 2022
plenitude:

grin grin grin at where bro grin seems you have done it before

Never.... I don't have any fetish. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Choilila: 10:30am On May 29, 2022
Who is that man on pink?

Is he a model?. Why sniffing the pant on screen?. Or was he told to do that as per adverting?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by GOFRONT(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2022
I hope it is allowed to sniff the undies of a married woman??
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by plenitude(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2022
GOFRONT:
I hope it is allowed to sniff the undies of a married woman??
You wanna try it?? Don't be caught
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by ashawopikin(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2022
Disgusting
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by walyx(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2022
plenitude:

Good you no longer do that

Yes bro.. thanks... its not a thing of joy. Its like been possessed.

1 Like

Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Godslight20: 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
So irritating
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by 40fy: 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
**Skibo!!!

**I do it all day!! Now, I call it chores!!
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by meobizy(f): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
That’s for dirty white men.
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
My dorm mate at college she told me her boyfriend does this sh!t.. like that dude seriously gives me the creeps.
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Nostring: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
My dorm mate at college she told me her boyfriend does this sh!t.. like that dude seriously gives me the creeps.
Lol say d truth, u are just jealous your bf no dey sniff your own cheesy
make the smell no choke Bobo to death lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nostring:
Lol say d truth, u are just jealous your bf no dey sniff your own cheesy
make the smell no choke Bobo to death lipsrsealed
Lol you really do not know who you're talking to... you guys open your brothel stinking mouth to insult women here who in turn foolishly keep mute.. Warn yourself you can't try that shit with me cos If i get provoked and drag your ass you'll definitely send a hit man to assassinate me...so buzz off punk.
Re: Ever Caught Someone Sniffing A Lady's Undies Before?? by Nostring: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:

Lol you really do not know who you're talking to... you guys open your brothel stinking mouth to insult women here who in turn foolishly keep mute.. Warn yourself you can't try that shit with me cos If i get provoked and drag your ass you'll definitely send a hit man to assassinate me...so buzz off punk.
undecided I no fight u na... "My pant no dey smell o" .. it's as simple as that, why all the insult? undecided
But u Kno deep down you're jealous of your friend with the berry smelling panties compared to your own wey b like spoilt egusi soup wey den forget inside cooler for like a week. tongue

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Charlotte From Henry Danger Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Why The General Believe That Relationship Should Last Forever? / HELP With An Edo/bini Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.