Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku (58526 Views)

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by rolams(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2022
This man no well ooo
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by aalangel(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:
Buhari is relaxed now a northerner has taken PDP ticket. The northern unity is bigger than party affiliation

You totally understand the game.......and the plan.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by membranus: 9:09am On May 29, 2022
BafanaBafana:

This is not a matter of North and South. Would you give presidential ticket to someone like Wike?

Are you now saying that Atiku is better than Wike in corruption, wickedness and political atrocities?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Flo36: 9:10am On May 29, 2022
Politics of fraud and betrayal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by membranus: 9:15am On May 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
APC is finally finished.
Tinubu can't win Atiku.
Osinbanjo can't win Atiku.
Ameachi can't win Atiku.
Ahmed Lawan can't win Atiku.
GEJ can't win Atiku.

Power must go to North East either through APC or PDP.

Who from North East can APC use?

If he is that electable, why has he not won the presidency since 1999 when he has been contesting?

This time too he will fail.

Though his opponents are nor better than him, they are all bunch of crooks that we all should tie to stakes and burn to cleanse our lands from their filthiness.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Class01: 9:17am On May 29, 2022
He is a solid comrade but not a fit for the presidency.
ECASH120:

What is wrong with Wike? Is he not a human being?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by eldoradoxx: 9:18am On May 29, 2022
Tonypens48:
Birds of a feather grin

Wike isn't smart. Quote me anywhere. Arrogance won't take you anywhere, and as they say, "pride goes before a fall". Dino is just a political puppet playing to the dictate of his master. grin while reno is like a dog going back to its vomit. cool

The southerners must be ready to unite if they ever hope to clinch the position of the President.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
Did you not hear how Wike sponsored a Tajudeen with enough dollars to snatch PDP Senatorial ticket from Dino? Wike could not have won Atiku any day any time, dollar or no dollar. Atiku first ran for President in 1993 for his boss Shehu Yar Adua when Wike was still doing Law school. They are not mate politically. Wike cannot win his zone. He is too draconian, too authoritarian and will brutal as a President.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by hammer567: 9:18am On May 29, 2022
THAT IS WHAT WE CALL BROTHERHOOD.

I EXPECT THE NORTH TO CONTINUE TO RULE NIGERIA BEACUSE THEY HAVE SHOWN CHARACTER.

RATHER, THAN WIKE TO SUPPORT OBI, HE ALSO STARTED RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND WEARING RED CAP, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?

DID WIKE NOT SAY, U ARE NOT IGBO? GOD BLESS THE NORTH.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On May 29, 2022
BafanaBafana:

This is not a matter of North and South. Would you give presidential ticket to someone like Wike?
never
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by sogodihno: 9:21am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=ECASH120 post=113272250]The northern brotherliness in politics is what South does not have and will not ha
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Dino-- Anywhere belle face politician. Yaya bello dealt with him and rendered him political irrelevant in kogi ..

He's seriously hoping to get a juicy political appointment once Atiku wins the presidential elections.

He's in for a shocker.

To be honest I'm not blaming Melaye on these this is politics I may be wike supporter that does not mean I should expect everyone to support Wike so I don't get it why people are insulting Dino.

It's unfortunate Atiku picked it it's so unfortunate I think Wike comments and arrogants led to his failure in the convention. Despite this I'm still pdp and will not dump my party the highest is I won't vote at all but I remain pdp.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by godofuck231: 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Despite being a third class graduate, Dino has the capacity to see what most people can't see , a simple calculation of power
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by BafanaBafana: 9:31am On May 29, 2022
Allisgud:
wat is wrong with wike,if u say wike get corruption issue,atiku has ,times100
Bros, Wike has beef with every section of this country. He destroyed a mosque in pH and kept shouting Rivers is a Christian state. Igbos don't like him because he doesn't like them too, yorubas sef no really like am. So what are you saying

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by ufotunang: 9:35am On May 29, 2022
He has collected billions of naira before stepping down for Atiku... politicians cashing out
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:

What did Wike do wrong to you? Tell us why he cannot win general elections

wike that talks like Mc oluomo. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by ogmask: 9:36am On May 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
What a shame , it's a pity that pdp has no better candidate than atiku

My people let do away with pdp and apc

Before or after the primaries. Wike is no better my brother... Wime is worse cos he is a thief like all others and he lacks decorum. He lies a lot too. Dangerous combination.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2022
membranus:

If he is that electable, why has he not won the presidency since 1999 when he has been contesting?

This time too he will fail.

Though his opponents are nor better than him, they are all bunch of crooks that we all should tie to stakes and burn to cleanse our lands from their filthiness.

After your first paragraph, you still ended your comment with what I insinuated. Buhari didn't win election 3 times until sentiment came to play the 4th time.
With the candidates presented by APC at the moment, tell me why Atiku will not have a better chance based on sentiment as well when there is no better option in place as we speak.
We are talking reality here and not imagination.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by zolajpower: 9:40am On May 29, 2022
Rugaria:
That was the same way he was breaking The national Assemblys gate to thwart any effort to derail Buharis emergence during the Jonathans regime. We know how it all ended with him acting all sorts of Oscar winning films asnje was being arrested left and right. No ideological backbone to all these. Just all about money for his pockets.

He even shot a movie on the tree sef grin you forget

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2022
redcliff:

Tinubu should step down for a much younger, experienced Osibanjo who is already at the helm of affairs and should continue from there. Tinub is old and he might not be physically fit to govern properly.
Is Atiku not older than Tinubu? Pls what is your point gan sef?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by ogmask: 9:44am On May 29, 2022
tamdun:

Atiku bought them, forget about yeye brotherhood

True and Atiku is cultured and mature.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Oju4190: 9:44am On May 29, 2022
Wike u see Ur life.......Ntooor

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by nathyx(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2022
Another serial loser Dino malaria seeking for recognition undecided
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by ogmask: 9:46am On May 29, 2022
tamdun:
Of course atiku'll defeat wike but the betrayal from Tambuwal shocked, wike moved heaven and earth for this man during 2019 election

Wike did not move anything my brother... Let's assume without conceding that he did move heaven and earth for tambuwal, does that give him the right to be so arrogant and careless. Wike will be exposed after his immunity expires. Come to rivers and see what we enjoy here... Rivers pple are celebrating wikes downfall... This is the beginning of his end in politics. He thinks that money alone can do all things...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by saintkel(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2022
Valkrie:

Wike that use to carry cutlass about...!! grin
same thing we said about Buhari.....I think Wike is far better to have than both Atiku n Buhari....but we d south....we won't listen....we keep stabbing each other

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Reference(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2022
Skyview01:

Who go vote Wike for general election. Dude is a clown.

PDP is trying very hard to win an election and the only practicable and viable option NOW is Atiku.

100% logic and zero emotions bro. Though I do not like Atiku but, it is what it is.

Once again.
Hope our views are vindicated when we continue to say, that without restructuring our democracy here in Nigeria will always be one where the undesirable will become the necessary. Call it what you wish, rotation or no rotation, affirmative action or majority rule, whatever system is played to appease the citizens, we will still end up with bad leadership. And the great thing about it is that wise minds will know that these folks nominated for elections are no good but we will all be forced to drink from the cup.

Just look at where the PDP ended up.... just terrible, but look at where the APC is headed.... and equally horrible place such that on election day it will be a choice between the proverbial 'devil and the deep sea'.

A people not ready to collectively agree to set the ground rules of democracy among many things aka restructuring, will never have their real-hearted choice rule over them and will continue to swallow the psychological bile of knowing these guys will misrule them, but alas they are too weak and divided to challenge the status quo.

When people shout all over the place, go get your PVC and stop being an online troll.
I just ask. Get your PVC to vote who.... or what?
How can I vote for whom I CLEARLY KNOW WILL MAKE MY LIFE WORSE AFTER 4 OR 8 YEARS.
If I visit a diner and cannot find what is on the menu, why should I be forced to eat what my body rejects.... except if I am starved onto death.

It is only a weak and famished citizenry, weakened by their own divisions that accepts to collect a PVC and stand in line to vote for what will 'purge their lives'. For me it is a total waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Kzinne: 9:52am On May 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Despite being a third class graduate, Dino has the capacity to see what most people can't see , a simple calculation of power
a 3rd graduate from ABU is way better than a 2-1 from futo
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Reference(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Bros, Wike has beef with every section of this country. He destroyed a mosque in pH and kept shouting Rivers is a Christian state. Igbos don't like him because he doesn't like them too, yorubas sef no really like am. So what are you saying

So you see.
Nobody likes 'them'.... but they keep on putting themselves there and on election day 10, 15 million people will vote for so called leaders THEY DO NOT LIKE.... how does this happen?.... only in Nigeria.... is this democracy?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Aboki99(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:
The northern brotherliness in politics is what South does not have and will not have. Either Osinbajo or Tinubu needs to step down for South to challenge the north

True, the south doesn't have a single unifying factor. The concept of southern Nigeria is nebulous. Every Southerner identify with his tribe first and foremost and there are countless tribes. Christianity has no capacity to unite a people especially with the Pentecostal focus on prosperity preachmenets.

Northerners are of many tribes too but they're first and foremost muslims before they're anything else. Islam, unlike xtianity has a successful concept of universal brotherhood. Prominent scholars on Nigeria such as Peter M Lewis and Tom Forrest have since recognised the fact that Islam solves the problem of collective action for the Muslim North.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2022
Reference:

Once again.
Hope our views are vindicated when we continue to say, that without restructuring our democracy here in Nigeria will always be one where the undesirable will become the necessary. Call it what you wish, rotation or no rotation, affirmative action or majority rule, whatever system is played to appease the citizens, we will still end up with bad leadership. And the great thing about it is that wise minds will know that these folks nominated for elections are no good but we will all be forced to drink from the cup.

Just look at where the PDP ended up.... just terrible, but look at where the APC is headed.... and equally horrible place such that on election day it will be a choice between the proverbial 'devil and the deep sea'.

A people not ready to collectively agree to set the ground rules of democracy among many things aka restructuring, will never have their real-hearted choice rule over them and will continue to swallow the psychological bile of knowing these guys will misrule them, but alas they are too weak and divided to challenge the status quo.

When people shout all over the place, go get your PVC and stop being an online troll.
I just ask. Get your PVC to vote who.... or what?
How can I vote for whom I CLEARLY KNOW WILL MAKE MY LIFE WORSE AFTER 4 OR 8 YEARS.
If I visit a diner and cannot find what is on the menu, why should I be forced to eat what my body rejects.... except if I am starved onto death.

It is only a weak and famished citizenry, weakened by their own divisions that accepts to collect a PVC and stand in line to vote for what will 'purge their lives'. For me it is a total waste of time.

You are 100% on point but restructuring will take time. Right now, we need to vote in the more credible candidate among the two options faced with.
Its like writing an exam refusing to select an option because you do not like all the available options . Na fail be that ọ.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by gwinaB(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:
The northern brotherliness in politics is what South does not have and will not have. Either Osinbajo or Tinubu needs to step down for South to challenge the north

What if Tinubu steps down for Atiku after winning the Apc primaries?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by onunwa21(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2022
South learn how to read signs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos) / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.