Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku (58502 Views)

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Fearyourcreator: 11:56am On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:
The northern brotherliness in politics is what South does not have and will not have. Either Osinbajo or Tinubu needs to step down for South to challenge the north
Your brain no go die
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by harmargedon: 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
What a shame , it's a pity that pdp has no better candidate than atiku

My people let do away with pdp and apc
we all know that Atiku is the next president, no northerner will vote for a southerner
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
APC is finally finished.
Tinubu can't win Atiku.
Osinbanjo can't win Atiku.
Ameachi can't win Atiku.
Ahmed Lawan can't win Atiku.
GEJ can't win Atiku.

Power must go to North East either through APC or PDP.

Who from North East can APC use?
Mahmood yakubu can win atiku lipsrsealed Dont take nigerian politics serious
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by bizzibodi(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2022
I advice Dino to reserve his strength for the wrestling ring.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by NIGERIAJAGA419: 12:29pm On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:

What is wrong with Wike? Is he not a human being?
WIKE IS A HUMAN BEING.... ATIKU HAS DEFEATED HIM..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by magzey: 12:34pm On May 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Dino melaye should stop playing this kind of rough play grin.
he want make baba take next flight for medical check up
Is Dino hale and hearty? He don't have choice after he losses the senate seat and primary so whatever will make him relevant he can jolt into it.everybody knows Dino is sick grin

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by NIGERIAJAGA419: 12:38pm On May 29, 2022
harmargedon:
we all know that Atiku is the next president, no northerner will vote for a southerner
BUT I HEARD THAT THIS MAN PUT IN FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE .....I MEAN THIS GOOD MAN ...WHAT IS HIS NAME SOME ONE SHOULD REMINDS ME....EHHH GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN... SOME ONESHOULD GIST ME ....HOW IS HIS POLITICAL LEVEL?
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Mrsserene: 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
Stop making it look like a North South thing. Many northerners prefer wike to atiku. Blame the delegates and stop exposing your bigotry.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by clarifier: 12:48pm On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:

Who will field such a man who do not have the support of his people, you have been calling him all sort of names and bringing out his dark side. How do you expect someone from other region to give him their support while you his people dislikes him. You need to change your attitude and loves one another may be from there you can start gaining support and have some alie.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Anetorfavour: 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
Abfinest007:

Obi is the goal
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Never4getU: 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
....and Tinubu and Osinbajo are northerners abi?

I know u meant South-East but my brother politics is not like that....u dont eat ur cake and still have it at the same time. Same as u cant reap where u didnt sow. When APC was been formed in 2013/14 what were u saying? See? thats the problem the south have, we are too naive thinking we are smart. Tambuwa stepped down for Atiku to prove a point, that they understand the art of politics than u.

If it were to be South-East who labored and put in so many sacrifices as it was the case with southwest during APC formation during time in view would they ever concede presidential ticket to the west? The answer is NO! They wont do it.

There was an arrangement prior to the formation in 2014 before the birthed of APC it is only unfortunate Buhari is not coming out in defence of ASIWAJU TINUBU and i am so disappointed.

However the contest goes, i can bet my ball on it, ATIKU''S chances is slimmer even though as i can smear northern conspiracy which can only ignited division of the country quickly.

After almost what seem like hell regime of Buhari we expected to have a southern president to appease and pour some olive oil to calm the nerve of the already tensed and divided nigeria a country too on a brink of collapse. I cannot imagine another 8year term of another northerner in a consecutive Nigeria presidency.

What is the proble of the south: What exactly is our problem with disunity right from independence up till now?

When shall we find succor with ourselves and us as force in the project of Nigeria. We are fast losing everything in this conflagration called Nigeria. SOuth be wise! Be wise!!!

MY name is Jibola

ECASH120:
The northern brotherliness in politics is what South does not have and will not have. Either Osinbajo or Tinubu needs to step down for South to challenge the north
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Raph82(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2022
Rugaria:
That was the same way he was breaking The national Assemblys gate to thwart any effort to derail Buharis emergence during the Jonathans regime. We know how it all ended with him acting all sorts of Oscar winning films while being arrested left and right. No ideological backbone to all these. Just all about money for his pockets.
How I wish the slowpoke he was trying to prevent could justify common voter's effort in bringing him to power, wouldn't it be better if the dickhead was prevented that time than setting us back 8 years to the medieval age? I just hope we get things right this time, that which can not be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by clarifier: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
harmargedon:
You can't be so sure, northerners knew the game do not favours them and they are not too selfish that is why they are trying to see how they can field a candidate from South-south region because South-east is a no-no they cannot be trusted with power with this kind of attitude they possess. They are too greedy, selfish and arrogants feeling they are superior to others, imagine since the beginning of democracy they cannot win the hearts of the South-south people as their immediate neighbors and makes them their alie.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by ddeola: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
Dino and drama no b here. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Acidbath: 1:29pm On May 29, 2022
Bab00ns
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by saintnegroid(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
Abfinest007:

so Buhari should continue? Which better person do you have in another party? Or you want to contest? Would you be a better person? At you a better person in the little position you are? Guy man leave politics alone
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by adekolaelect(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
Eye service for juicy position to be given .At least when Senatorial had be unreachable for you.

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Ayed44: 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
BafanaBafana:

This is not a matter of North and South. Would you give presidential ticket to someone like Wike?
They don't gift people presidential ticket. They work for it. Whatever Will scored at presidential election, he worked for it. Tell ur favorite candidate to work for a ticket instead of waiting for people to gift him a ticket.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by harmargedon: 2:02pm On May 29, 2022
NIGERIAJAGA419:
BUT I HEARD THAT THIS MAN PUT IN FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE .....I MEAN THIS GOOD MAN ...WHAT IS HIS NAME SOME ONE SHOULD REMINDS ME....EHHH GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN... SOME ONESHOULD GIST ME ....HOW IS HIS POLITICAL LEVEL?
nah, he wouldn't make it through.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by NIGERIAJAGA419: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
harmargedon:
nah, he wouldn't make it through.
oh....
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by NaijaCars4sale: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
Hmm, I saw this coming
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Okobola146: 2:49pm On May 29, 2022
Bed of the same feather
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by Realhommie(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
but u wud givw to an Atiku?
I don't like Atiku, I'm not a fan but he's miles better than Wike...

Wike in the first place isn't fit to a governor both in character, demeanor, intelligence and otherwise. North or South aside, it will be a shame to have someone like Wike as president of Nigeria.

And people keep talking about Northern unity, the North won't support a southern candidate over one of theirs bla bla bla. Says who really? Didn't Goodluck win in the North? Didn't Abiola get Northern support even against their own? I find statements like that really worrying because they heat up the polity unnecessarily, the effect of which could be damning going on to 2023.
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by jonwick: 3:46pm On May 29, 2022
grin
Corporate2020:
He has gone back to his original job as a TOUT
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by 9jaRealist: 5:23pm On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N102k03ArNk

Winner in the Best Comedian category…
The indisputable CLOWN DINO MALEYE!
grin
>
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2022
Be realistic! Even Yeye Bello of APC would defeat Wike in a general election
ECASH120:

What did Wike do wrong to you? Tell us why he cannot win general elections
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by olatade(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
ECASH120:

Everything is wrong with that uncouth buffoon
Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by DaddyFabooluz(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2022
membranus:

So what sentiment is going to win Atiku the presidency, whom we all know as incurably and brutally corrupt?

For Buhari, it was his fake saintliness that won him his election in 2015. But for Atiku what do we see him that will make him electable?

The question is not us, but do the Northerners see him the way you see him? The truth is really bitter but we all know that most presidential election is mostly determined by the vote of the North. Check all history of election results since 1999. Why do you think Obansajo had a Northern VP. Goodluck also had to follow suit to win his first tenure but then we saw what happen in the second tenure election.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Dino Melaye Lifted Tambuwal Up For Stepping Down For Atiku by edungene7: 2:09pm On May 31, 2022
abobote:

Dino didn't do anything wrong here. He was working for Atiku, and he has the right to association
was he the only one working for an aspirant in that convention? didn't you see how is was behaving like a tout?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cement-Based Road Built By Okezie Ikpeazu At 90% Completion / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.