Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,490 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku (682 Views)

Your Hatred For Tinubu Can Only Produce An Atiku / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by SadiqBabaSani: 7:03am On May 29, 2022
Right from time I have often maintained that the only reservations I have with a Tinubu Presidency are:

1. Equity demands that it should go to the IGBOs

2. Tinubu has obvious health short comings.

Nonetheless, We cant have another northern President naaaaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by donleo92(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2022
lol. we have ourself another northerner ojare
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by SadiqBabaSani: 7:05am On May 29, 2022
Whatever it takes for Tinubu to Win this Presidency mst happen, whatever concessions he need must happen.

We cannot have another northern Presidency,

Guys you need tk see the Jubilation here down North,

PRESIDENCY MUST COME SOUTH

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Weak6Exers: 7:12am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

1 Like

Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by shuttox: 7:15am On May 29, 2022
Weak6Exers:
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon . This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Itmight not be Tinubu oo
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Mandate2023: 7:17am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu is d only southerners that can defeat atiki
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by BowlingTall: 7:20am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by islandsscotch8: 7:28am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban Borgu don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by duro4chang(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Right from time I have often maintained that the only reservations I have with a Tinubu Presidency are:

Today I'd a good Sunday. Good morning.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Frigga13: 7:34am On May 29, 2022
This ones still dey hallucinate grin

Apc please give Tinubu ticket

Yoruba need to learn hard

2015 is coming .. give Tinubu ticket so that nobody will say that if it was Tinubu grin. He would have made heaven on earth

Let it be that he’s on ballot at al at all Na winch

Tinubu must not decamp oh grin
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by cleatsmottled9: 7:35am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju , Jah bless the leader. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Validated: 7:37am On May 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Okay, let Igbo also hold vp for 8 years, then we can talk about your problem
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by paracolaxnear1: 7:43am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban makers of men , the most influential politician of this era.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by helinues: 7:45am On May 29, 2022
grin
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by ChoCho54(f): 7:46am On May 29, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Whatever it takes for Tinubu to Win this Presidency mst happen, whatever concessions he need must happen.

We cannot have another northern Presidency,

Guys you need tk see the Jubilation here down North,

PRESIDENCY MUST COME SOUTH
Are you this fickle? Your friends and acquaintances must be wary of your double mouthedness.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by stainedanisus1: 7:51am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu will be the president no matter what. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by NaMe4: 7:52am On May 29, 2022
Atiku picking a South Eastern Vice would put the APC in a dilemma.

The strongest APC aspirants are Osinbajo and Tinubu.

Remember, there is no party ideology, but a strong regional (Northern) ideology.
Even if a Southerner 'wins' the APC ticket, Northern proponents in the APC would back Atiku, the S'East with a vice slot would back Atiku.
PDP South would back Atiku.

Hmmmm
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by cuddlyaplasta4: 7:58am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by bicoloratrite9: 8:06am On May 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by KoronaKola: 8:13am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by RobustRoad: 8:22am On May 29, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by TallerKola: 8:30am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Alba3: 8:31am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:
This ones still dey hallucinate grin

Apc please give Tinubu ticket

Yoruba need to learn hard

2015 is coming .. give Tinubu ticket so that nobody will say that if it was Tinubu grin. He would have made heaven on earth

Let it be that he’s on ballot at al at all Na winch

Tinubu must not decamp oh grin
You're so bitter, my friend. Tinubu never hindered an igboman from contesting. Your likes are the one making things difficult for the SE and the South generally and the northerners are aware of you people. It's not by force for you to support Tinubu's ambition.

However, as for me I will rather support Obi 100 times to be president rather than having another northerner/fulani if APC also deem it fit to present a northerner again after Buhari. And I will implore southerners not to take the position of the useless, mediocre and selfish VP, let northerners have it.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Frigga13: 8:35am On May 29, 2022
Alba3:
You're so bitter, my friend. Tinubu never hindered an igboman from contesting. Your likes are the one making things difficult for the SE and the South generally and the northerners are aware of you people. It's not by force for you to support Tinubu's ambition.

However, as for me I will rather support Obi 100 times to be president rather than having another northerner/fulani if APC also deem it fit to present a northerner again after Buhari. And I will implore southerners not to take the position of the useless, mediocre and selfish VP, let northerners have it.

That one Na you

Me will support Northerner with every muscle

Thank you
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Weak6Exers: 8:39am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by BowlingTall: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by OBALOLA55(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2022
shuttox:

Itmight not be Tinubu oo
NA ROBOT YOU DEY REPLYgrin
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by 1880tam: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin
[/s]
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by Weak6Exers: 12:57pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Re: Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku by BowlingTall: 1:06pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.

(1) (Reply)

Expose 'unknown Gunmen' In Your Communities — Nnamdi Kanu Tells South East..... / BREAKING: Buhari Backs Southern Candidate For President / 2023: Bola Tinubu Is Political Toddler For Atiku Abubakar — Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.