Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain (663 Views)

LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / "We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / We Are Bent On Winning 2023 Presidential Poll With Peter Obi - LP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by CilicMarin: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
By Peter Okutu, Abakaliki

The Governorship candidate of Labour Party, LP, Ebonyi State, in the 2023 general election, Mr. Splendour Eze, yesterday stated that any person that will not vote Dr. Peter Obi in next year’s election was not a genuine Igbo man.

Eze, who emerged as the Governorship candidate of Labour Party, LP, Ebonyi State, on Thursday evening after the Party’s primary election, that took place along Old Enugu road, opposite Grand Arena, Abakaliki, noted that it was time for Ndigbo to rally round Dr. Obi for the realisation of a Presidency of Igbo extraction.

The primary election which was conducted on a consensus bases, saw to the emergence of various candidates for the three Senatorial seats, six House of Representatives seats and 24 house of Assembly seats of the State.

Delivering his acceptance speech, the Ebonyi State Governorship candidate of LP explained that the emergence of Dr. Peter Obi as the presidential candidate of the Party was a divine arrangement that benefit the nation as a whole.

“Labour Party is an Igbo political party. Any Igbo man that votes another party is not a genuine Igbo man. We are sick and tired of manipulation and marginalization in all front.

“LP will win both Presidential, Governorship, the three Senatorial seats, 24 House of Assembly elections. We are not leaving any stone unturned. We are tired of wrappers and other items given to us during electioneering campaigns.

“It’s a divine arrangement for Peter Obi to be the presidential candidate of LP. He wants the country to move from consumption to production country. In China, virtually everywhere you go, production is taking place.

He admonished the candidates of the Party to take their election seriously as LP was strategically positioned to win the 2023 general election in Ebonyi State without any stress.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-any-person-that-ll-not-vote-peter-obi-is-not-genuine-igbo-man-eze/

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by CilicMarin: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPOB party loading grin grin

After turning Anambra State to Dubai as Governor for 8yrs...... Peter Obi still moved with his family to come and live in Tinubu's Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by uthlaw: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only Igbo votes will make him president...after election, you start crying for Biafra again!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by immortalcrown(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
How can Igbo votes alone make him a presidents? Why make it a tribal thing? If Obi is the best, why are you making it look as if only Igbo people should vote for him? Why not encourage everybody (all tribes) to vote for him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Abdul05: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin grin grin Lp na ibo party not national party

Trying to dominate other ethnic groups... grin

In order to give way to Biafra... grin grin

This one na civilian coup .... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by WibusJaga: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022

Is this a Marketing or DeMarketing Strategy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Queenttoast01: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Is Igbo men's vote enough to make him president? you people sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by yyba: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
But on election day there will be sit at home . So no need of saying all this rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Ever8090: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
I am not Igbo but he is right..the Igbos must get together to support their own just as the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba go...I beg I don hustle 100k...for my rent remain 60k, any good Samaritan that is willing to help, leaving it in the hands of God to judge wether it is fraud or not, should pls help me...my landlord is very understanding but I have driven my luck too far because of circumstances...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by alsudan: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
In the North, not voting for Buhari in 2011 and 2015 could cost one his or her life.

During Yahaya Bello’s re-election, no Ibira made the mistake of voting against him for fear of being killed.

The Igbos should copy that to ensure 100 percent votes in the SE for Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by inoki247: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
lol let's wait and see the same way igbo delegates vote for dere own in the primary election abi...

And sit at home go even dey on election day....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:
By Peter
Obi popularity Don dey fear you grin grin you now trying to deviate from the national issues, poverty, terrorism, low gdp doesn't know tribes

2 Likes

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by mighty2: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Beerfraud people are braind**d and f**lish..... We dey watch how their inconsequential votes go make peter pandora obituary to smell aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Yibo(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ever8090:
I am not Igbo but he is right..the Igbos must get together to support their own just as the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba go...I beg I don hustle 100k...for my rent remain 60k, any good Samaritan that is willing to help, leaving it in the hands of God to judge wether it is fraud or not, should pls help me...my landlord is very understanding but I have driven my luck too far because of circumstances...
why they didn't support themselves during primary election?

1 Like

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:
By Peter

1 Like

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Apc thinks this is 2015 they were using propaganda.The people are wiser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Golan007: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

Is this a Marketing or DeMarketing Strategy?

grin
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by pquaver(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
In the North, not voting for Buhari in 2011 and 2015 could cost one his or her life.

During Yahaya Bello’s re-election, no Ibira made the mistake of voting against him for fear of being killed.

The Igbos should copy that to ensure 100 percent votes in the SE for Peter Obi.

Na only evil una dey copy tufiakwa.. Kill someone for not voting obi? Well come and kill me for this I won't vote him and make una come change me from being igbo

1 Like

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by OfoIgbo: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Someone should tell these Abakaliki boys to shut the fvck up.

Anyway, he won't even win his state. Look at the level of illiteracy, as though it's just Igbo votes he will rely on.

1 Like

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by BabydiHot(f): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin grin Lp na ibo party not national party

Trying to dominate other ethnic groups... grin

In order to give way to Biafra... grin grin

This one na civilian coup .... grin

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by FamTomx2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
uthlaw:
Only Igbo votes will make him president...after election, you start crying for Biafra again!

If only Igbos should vote him so be it, to us it will be a honorable gesture towards our own.

Those votes won't be given to PDP again.

Weather he win or lose, on PO mandate we all stand like the iroko tree.

Peter our choice!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
WHO IS THIS, WHAT A SHITTY SPEECH
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Okoroawusa: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
This is a demarketing speech
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by Highways: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

After turning Anambra State to Dubai as Governor for 8yrs...... Peter Obi still moved with his family to come and live in Tinubu's Lagos.

Tinubu is from Ondo.... Go and verify....

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by CilicMarin: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by SarkinYarki: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
My people never learn grin. They are driving the narrative that LP is an Igbo party now and when they lose votes on all other regions which they will they will now blame tribalism
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by PussyMiners: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okay.
We are watching grin
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only Nigeriansns ballots will make him prez
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by OkoroBufo: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113674386:

Obi popularity Don dey fear you grin grin you now trying to deviate from the national issues, poverty, terrorism, low gdp doesn't know tribes
LP is now an ibo party, Lol. You have already pushed your badluck to LP.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by BKayy: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
CilicMarin:

Peter Obi lives at Onitsha. Everybody knows his house in GRA
https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/20/peter-obi-rubbishes-apc-supporters-claim-of-n650m-mansion/

Re: Any Person That ‘ll Not Vote Peter Obi Is No Genuine Igbo Man-LP Chieftain by BabydiHot(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
OkoroBufo:

LP is now an ibo party, Lol. You have already pushed your badluck to LP.

-Okoro bufo

shut-up

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

(1) (Reply)

Princeoflagos And Helinues: Case Of Zeus And Hades in Hellas Politics / 2023: Bola Tinubu Is Political Toddler For Atiku Abubakar — Dino Melaye / Vote Buying: Are The Ekiti People Poorer Than Anambra People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.