Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,432 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East (24343 Views)

Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Ogunlewe: Obasanjo Regretting The Mistake He Made About A Successor In 2007 / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by obinoral1179(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2022
This dude is stylishly eyeing the senate President post
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by baretalk: 10:05am On May 29, 2022
Buhari is not like you, it's best the President stays neutral, Kanu think of the nation for once, why always self centered and political...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by murmee: 10:08am On May 29, 2022
Elliot2:
We will soon humble you in this south. Una weeping go soon start. Wait till the SS and SE align with the north. 500yrs to come, Yoruba no go smell that seat.
Oodua Nation LOADING be that o!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Alexis11: 10:09am On May 29, 2022
Cloud007:
Now the south east prefers power to back to North as long as it doesn't come to southwest.

Now if the southwest get to power...they will be screaming marginalisation.

When Yorubas eventually win they will start screaming southern brothers.

Igbos political calculations is driven solely by hate.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Mrexcell(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2022
Can you imagine.

Monetize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet.

Daily login bonus = #957
Yearly earnings = #344,520
Per invite = #60,000
Registration fee = free

Contact me on this WhatsApp number below for details and registration link.
090 5884 6849
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by emerged01(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:
Fun fact

Atiku is huge, APC wished Wike had won grin
Now give us lawan
It is not a matter of give us Lawan. You have forgotten so quick how Fulani herdsmen tormented this nation. I dont care who win from the south, my concern is north should not be there this time.
When we play tribalism within ourselves in the south we expose the future our young generation to come to expose them to more danger.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Starz825(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.
So who told you , there will be free and fair elections to start with....
APC believes in corruption...
If they come up with a consensus candidate..they want to rigged it again...
So atiku must be wise this time as this is his last chance ..if he doesn't win this time ..he should forget it...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by slivertongue: 10:12am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

APC won't survive it if they lose next year election...
I believe the party leaders are working to come up with something that will work for them

For Nigeria to survive we need functional parties. PDP had it easy because other parties were weak. APC needs to be strong win or lose but if they continue with hide and seek, hmm by 2027 they wud broke into smaller parties. Asiwaju should lead the charge, he should think of the future of the party beyond his interest. The likes of kalu wud turn around and vote Atiku if NE doesn't get it so a fair southerner should be supported
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ufuosman(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2022
Atiku last chance
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2022
We4all:

You’re very stupid. Election is around the corner and some of you have been bribed to start your useless campaigns.

Jonathan was a disaster and you’re still clamoring for him. I weep for your soul!

May you die with your tongue swollen...........why insulting me? Hungry idiot!!! Are you Seyi Tinubu or Adamu Abubaka? Just a hungry nobody typing with empty stomach, someone whose lineage has been inconsequential both in life and after death. Go Ye behind me.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tesppidd: 10:14am On May 29, 2022
The only problem i see here is whether APC are able to stick together after their primaries.

Elections in this country are not entirely about candidates. In fact not up to 30 percent the candidates.
The major factor is the structure and the party.

Is anybody seriously telling me that if the President Buhari and the 24 governors of the APC work together and use their powers and political structure to back Lawan, that he will not beat Atiku in the North.?
Despite having 70 percent of the Northern governors, LGA chairmen and legislators?

Oohh please!

Orji Kalu is absolutrly correct.

If APC go;

1. South East, then they will lose in the North, lose in the South South and even lose in the South West(ibos and yorubas still beefing like fools)

2. South South, then they will lose in the North, lose in the South East, and even lose in the same South South.(PDP is South South and the SS states are too diverse)

3. South West, then they will lose in the North, lose in the South East and lose in the South South.

But if they go North, they will win the North(based on the North being their stronghold and having many governors in that region) and they will win in the South West(as long as they don't break up)

So a win in the North and then the South West would be enough to give them a slim victory.

Orji Uzor Kalu is right, if APC don't go North at this point then it's bye bye to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by murmee: 10:14am On May 29, 2022
Cloud007:
Now the south east prefers power to back to North as long as it doesn't come to southwest.

Now if the southwest get to power...they will be screaming marginalisation.
Were the Southeasterners marginalized when OBJ was the president!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by tesppidd: 10:18am On May 29, 2022
emerged01:

It is not a matter of give us Lawan. You have forgotten so quick how Fulani herdsmen tormented this nation. I dont care who win from the south, my concern is north should not be there this time.
When we play tribalism within ourselves in the south we expose the future our young generation to come to expose them to more danger.
I don't trust some of you.

You will be here shouting "give us South, give us South"
The party that should have been the first to go South went North yesterday and surprisingly there isn't too much cry about it.

If APC go South now and lose people like you will still be the first to laugh at them and tell us "it is good for them, they destroyed this country"
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Ojayk(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2022
Is it not the same Orji Uzor Kalu that advocated for South East Presidency in the recent past?

Igbo political leaders undermining the growth of the region since 1940
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by garfield1: 10:19am On May 29, 2022
Clonelord:
Atiku won 2019 against an incumbent president though it was rigged..

I wonder what happens when he contests against a non incumbent..

If APC doesn't field Jonathan PDP is back

Sharap,how was it rigged? Did he win his state
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ivolt: 10:20am On May 29, 2022
mrvitalis:
That's it . Till south accept to back Igbo presidency power remains in the north
Don't deceive yourself.
Immediately it becomes clear that all a party needs to win is a Northern candidate,
no major party will ever field a southerner again.

It will be reduced to having a vice from either SS or SW because SE votes will continue to reduce
for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by oyatz(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2022
mrvitalis:
That's it . Till south accept to back Igbo presidency power remains in the north

Is Ahmed Lawan an Igboman?
Explain to me how exactly this will favour Igbos.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by ceejay80s(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2022
Juoflife1:
Nigerians are not ready for a change.
I swear no be lie
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Kyase(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2022
slivertongue:

For Nigeria to survive we need functional parties. PDP had it easy because other parties were weak. APC needs to be strong win or lose but if they continue with hide and seek, hmm by 2027 they wud broke into smaller parties. Asiwaju should lead the charge, he should think of the future of the party beyond his interest. The likes of kalu wud turn around and vote Atiku if NE doesn't get it so a fair southerner should be supported

A fair southerner in this case is either Onu or Amaechi
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by oyatz(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2022
M1Garand:

You read the game well... SW will come with protest vote and Atiku will get it. Even Tinubu would rather support Atiku underground.
How will Lawan that has only contested a senatorial district election all his life beat Atiku that's name is already on ground all most all generation knows him from the oldest people in the country to the least eligible children born in 2004. Same with Tinubu. These are household name. APC can kiss South West good bye if it fields Lawan.

Imposition of unpopular candidate on the APC will fractuonalized the party and lead to it's defeat.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by murmee: 10:25am On May 29, 2022
Starz825:

So who told you , there will be free and fair elections to start with....
APC believes in corruption...
If they come up with a consensus candidate..they want to rigged it again...
So atiku must be wise this time as this is his last chance ..if he doesn't win this time ..he should forget it...
Atiku to forget it ke? He will continue to contest until he dies because he knows he can always buy his way through the primary elections. The Nigerian constitution is to blame. There should be an age limit!
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 10:27am On May 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:

May you die with your tongue swollen...........why insulting me? Hungry idiot!!! Are you Seyi Tinubu or Adamu Abubaka? Just a hungry nobody typing with empty stomach, someone whose lineage has been inconsequential both in life and after death. Go Ye behind me.

Agbaya, violence and turbulence be unto your soul.
If you’re supporting your corrupt likes in Government, you will experience a zillion suffering more than what the poor masses are experiencing.

Fraudster feeling funky. If you dare me, watch how I will come for you. You will be surprised.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by oyatz(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
M1Garand:

GEJ would cause a revolt in the ruling party. How will they settle aggrieved parties what amount of money would they give Osibanjo, Tinubu and Amaechi for them to change mouth and start supporting him.
This might just be Atiku's Time.
Democracy and party politics hasn't been firmly rooted in Nigeria.

Things like these need to happen in Nigeria so that we will know the depth and maturity of our democracy.

If the APC is defeated, it will teach the future politicians lessons on how not to run a political party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by oyatz(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2022
We4all:

Agbaya, violence and turbulence be unto your soul.
If you’re supporting your corrupt likes in Government, you will experience a zillion suffering more than what the poor masses are experiencing.

Fraudster feeling funky. If you dare me, watch how I will come for you. You will be surprised.

Bros, to tell you the naked truth, majority of Nigerians accross ethnic, religious and political divides are very corrupt and only talk against corruption if they or their preferred politicians aren't the beneficiaries of the corrupt acts.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by olatuns2017: 10:33am On May 29, 2022
Metrix147:
2023 Presidency: With Atiku's Emergence In PDP, APC'll Go On Political Retirement If... — Sen. Kalu

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-presidency-atikus-emergence-pdp-apcll-go-political-retirement-sen-kalu/

It's obvious SE are the real problems of Nigeria

They destroyed regionalism with coup

Nzeribe destroyed 1993 elections

These people don't have sense

I swear

They live in denial

So

After 8 years of abuse of fulani man Jubril

They now want another fulani man

Slavery is their 2nd name
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by We4all: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Karemarealty288:

May I die with my tongue swollen...........I am a hungry idiot and a hungry nobody typing with empty stomach. I am someone whose lineage has been inconsequential both in life and after death. Pls help me.

Your life is already messed up! Sorry, I can’t help you.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Proudlyomonna: 10:37am On May 29, 2022
adioolayi:
Game over for the South Easterners... especially as they were seriously battered at PDP convention

He is now seeking sympathy revenge as if na Southwest cause your downfall.... grin grin cheesy grin

Point out anywhere he mentioned SW to prove that you are not destined to do tribal gbasgbos all the days of your life on earth till you die enter grave grin grin
If we must talk about equity then we must all come with clean hands.
If it is not coming down SE then it's only fair enough the NE or MB has it until the South is ready to stop playing greed amongst themselves.
This election go sweet pka grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by walefresh3(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

Ndi southern unity

Aketi and his Yoruba urchins just Dey swim careless for mud like those IPOB pictures grin

Kalu sef.. you just no send Oga Tinubu.. Na your man that year oh

You just mean to am..

Tinubu Must Contest
Yoruba must be on ballot
Must!
Why u dis northerner so happy with disunity..

What concern u with what happen in the south...
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by oyeb15: 10:43am On May 29, 2022
Atiku is more accepted in d South than Lawan.

Gentle Lawan is only popular in the Senate and he's in Tinubu camp. Tinubu made him SP

The saints and Buhari have performed worse. The assumed devil could be d savior.

Atiku all the way.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:46am On May 29, 2022
seunmsg:

How can Lawan defeat Atiku. Do an analysis of his path to victory on zonal basis and let’s see.

SHUT UP!!!

Tinubu HAS LOST ALREADY.
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by Boyooosa(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2022
I used to see him in the light of an educated fellow
Re: Kalu Asks Buhari To Pick A Successor From The North East by slivertongue: 10:54am On May 29, 2022
Kyase:

A fair southerner in this case is either Onu or Amaechi

I don't like the state of the nation under APC but I don't want a one party state. I have supported PDP in the past and would do but I prefer a southerner after GMB. So that a permanent precedence would be set. A fair minded small person will not only be trusted but is bound to be just on cos he was borrowed influence from all. but an all powerful chieftain maybe sabotaged. I also fear Atiku cos he is an absolute leader, far harder than Asiwaju. He too can sink the ship of the nation if he hasn't changed &if not supported by all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Members Withhold Election Results In Ihiala, Demand N3,000 Food Allowance / Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges / Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.