Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner (37803 Views)

Abia PDP Declares Support For Atiku Despite G5 Governors’ Position / Ekweremadu Withdraws From Enugu Guber Race, Congratulates PDP Primary Winner / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Caseless: 10:23am On May 29, 2022
abobote:
Allow him to go through pain in peace.
And for River State, no More flyover, Wike has to recover his money with the remaining one year
grin
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by PHIPEX(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2022
From Peter Odili to Amechi and Now Wike, when will Rivers governors stop wasting Rivers resources on fruitless journeys?

Imagine the amount Wike donated to the North especially Sokoto and Borno yet he failed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by baretalk: 10:23am On May 29, 2022
It was a conspiracy though, the Northern politicians followed tribe, we need more consciousness in our politics. We all can not be trapped in this tribal/religious politics for so long, we are acting like bush people, it's nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by gift2xl: 10:24am On May 29, 2022
His still imagining how it happened.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by MultiDot: 10:25am On May 29, 2022
Wike is in severe pains, he can't recover from the shock. He made everyone his enemy. Its a mixed grill for me, I am happy he lost but I am not happy Atiku won. Nigeria is really a scam.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by desiredhome: 10:25am On May 29, 2022
nafisu:
surely he has learnt a very important lesson, nobi everything be gra gra
Over confident done kill wicked wike .....
Good for him........

Prayers of the poor pensioners, instead of paying them their gratuity he was using their money to dash other states.......

Wike how far?......

8 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by BabaO2: 10:26am On May 29, 2022
Why should he congratulate him. we often copy and interpret many things wrongly.
How can Tambuwal that wike packaged and sponsored in 2015, same person he gave #500m to fix a burnt market, beleiving it is same country, same belief, same goal.
Happenings in both pdp and APC have shown that fulanis are full of deceits to overrun, suppress every tribe in Nigeria and hold on to power by all means.
The time every one from middle belt, SW, SS, SE realised it not individuals or personal fight any longer the better for the future of our children. I foresee these people pushing for what will make Nigeria indivisible, polarise and destroy other peoples culture, religions and pride if allow to hold on to power

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by desiredhome: 10:27am On May 29, 2022
PHIPEX:
From Peter Odili to Amechi and Now Wike, when will Rivers governors stop wasting Rivers resources on fruitless journeys?
They will never learn, greed runs in their blood......

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by fennels007(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2022
Atiku
Another Fulani.....

3 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by emmykk(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2022
Atiku was saved by Tambuwa and to some level sarki otherwise wile would have won.

However the north east deserve to produce the next president
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by virus05(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2022
Amos1423:
Has Saraki and the rest congratulated Atiku? Una just dey pressure this man, una want make e kill himself?
Yes, they were with him on the podium, your drunkard ran away

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by PHIPEX(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2022
BabaO2:
Why should he congratulate him. we often copy and interpret many things wrongly.
How can Tambuwal that wike packaged and sponsored in 2015, same person he gave #500m to fix a burnt market, beleiving it is same country, same belief, same goal.
Happenings in both pdp and APC have shown that fulanis are full of deceits to overrun, suppress every tribe in Nigeria and hold on to power by all means.
The time every one from middle belt, SW, SS, SE realised it not individuals or personal fight any longer the better for the future of our children. I foresee these people pushing for what will make Nigeria indivisible, polarise and destroy other peoples culture, religions and pride if allow to hold on to power
Same way he tore Southern unity apart for his selfish interest. He thought money could buy him power and buried his friends and relations along the way.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It doesn't matter.

Even Atiku himself already know he's a looser tongue

Hehe it depends ooo
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by maxzzo1(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
Leave Wike alone his still our man..... Even Atiku knows he needs Wike badly......but i know must have congratulated him since at d venue...

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Boyooosa(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
His choice
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Ikpongiton: 10:30am On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It doesn't matter.

Even Atiku himself already know he's a looser tongue
who is going to win atiku in the main race?
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by olatuns2017: 10:30am On May 29, 2022
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by kingsman66(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2022
Congratulation or congratulation Atiku has the tickets already
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Johnchrix(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2022
Him de feel d pain were I'm put Oyigbo people.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by King44(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2022
Wike and the rest Easterners plus the whole southerners in PDP are mumus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by lpsalmmie001: 10:31am On May 29, 2022
Amos1423:
Has Saraki and the rest congratulated Atiku? Una just dey pressure this man, una want make e kill himself?

Saraki was solidly behind him while he was giving his congratulatory speech like he's some right hand man shii.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by okeysoninv: 10:31am On May 29, 2022
Zchi1052:

Who send him in the fisrt place
He thought he's doing something with unintelligent people...he thought it's all about sharing money ...nah

Na brain work
if there was no pdp sustained by wike , atiku couldn't be a flag bearer today. but it's good , south should commot hand from PDP affair . let north fund it.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2022
I forsee Good efforts....
I forsee New Buses...
I forsee Brown Envelopes....
I forsee Bullying.......
.........but in the end YOU will lose.
You will be a Good Loser grin grin grin grin
Abeg someone should upload that Ganduje video
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by desiredhome: 10:31am On May 29, 2022
BabaO2:

He was doing those for Tambuwa to buy favour,...... same way he was building houses and buying cars for judges in Rivers state so that they will always favour him In any judgement.....
The north are not as foolish as we the south, you don't expect him Tambuwa to choose wike over Atiku....

7 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Nchenches: 10:32am On May 29, 2022
Why will Wike congratulate Atiku who bought the ticket with stolen Dollars and through exploitation of the rigged political structure of Nigeria created by northern military dictators?

If not for regarding southern Nigerians as irrelevant, how did Atiku see another Fulani Northern Muslim succeding a Fulani Northern Muslim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Udemzy05: 10:33am On May 29, 2022
He still never recover from the shock.

Just give am time.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Udemzy05:
He still never recover from the shock.

Just give am time.
WIKE should be investigated for destabilizing PDP.
He's a double Agent working for the APC.
He singlehandedly chased 5 Governors away!
He thinks this is OBIO AKPOR Town Hall election

4 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by samwash(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Nigerians be calming down na Baba never buy recharge card to call Atiku.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by toprealman: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Trump is yet to congratulate Biden to the best of my knowledge. Nothing had changed since then.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Bromax: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Consultation in process.

We have all seen how we intentionally recycle old leaders and when they take over power and starts dealing with us we'll start complaining. Weather Wike failed or not I think he is the most outstanding for his courage and I give it to him. He saw it coming but he wanted to prove a point and he did. We are never cowards. I'm proudly a Nigerian and a Riverian.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.