Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner (37776 Views)

Abia PDP Declares Support For Atiku Despite G5 Governors’ Position / Ekweremadu Withdraws From Enugu Guber Race, Congratulates PDP Primary Winner / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by BabaIbo: 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
If the only options are Tinubu and Atiku, I will vote for Tinubu ahead of Atiku, but Tinubu can't get APC ticket.

Although both of them will try to recoup the money they are spending and wasting now back when then get there but that of Atiku will be worse.

CRA '23 is a divine mandate.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Easyvibez(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2022
Urheadmaster:

It doesn't matter.

Even Atiku himself already know he's a loser tongue

STAIRCASE COLLAPSE WHILE NYESON WIKE WAS MAKING HIS WAY TO THE PODIUM IN PDP PRIMARIES

DINO MELAYE SWEEP TAMBUWAL OF HIS FEET AFTER HE STEPPED DOWN FOR ATIKU

(WATCH VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyeLult66PE
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by bizzibodi(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
Antoeni:
Wike backed Tambuwal against HE Atiku in 2019. But now Tambuwal has turned around to back Atiku against Wike in 2022. This is to Say The Unity Among The Northern Brotherhood is Supreme. The Northern Brotherhood Has Taught Wike An Unforgettable Lesson
That is why he should learn to love & support his brother Rotimi Ameachi...he should go to him on his knee & weep for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by barinedan(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
Heart break na your mate?
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by samtinx(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2022
Amos1423:
Has Saraki and the rest congratulated Atiku? Una just dey pressure this man, una want make e kill himself? I heard he shared buses around, he could actually use them for town drop till he realises the money for the presidential form

BTW
Please my people I Need a job o preferably an ICT tutor.. I am a graduate of computer science and I am based in Rivers State. I can teach your students how to be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Graphics Design, Microsoft Word and Photoshop. My laptop got spoilt so I want to offer this service to be able to get a new laptop. Thanks!

a very pinch of advice bro, when ever you are seeking for a help to secure a career avoid public display of personal opinion of politics my man plenty people dey for hear wey fit help you but maybe just maybe your opinion fit piss Dem off

3 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
PDP is dead N buried!
if APC give ticket to north nko
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by 360great(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2022
Share your mail or contact
Amos1423:
Has Saraki and the rest congratulated Atiku? Una just dey pressure this man, una want make e kill himself? I heard he shared buses around, he could actually use them for town drop till he realises the money for the presidential form

BTW
Please my people I Need a job o preferably an ICT tutor.. I am a graduate of computer science and I am based in Rivers State. I can teach your students how to be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Graphics Design, Microsoft Word and Photoshop. My laptop got spoilt so I want to offer this service to be able to get a new laptop. Thanks!

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by TobiArchy(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2022
The south should unite and form a front...
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Peter are the leading candidates from the south, they should just step down and present someone.
The best bet should be Osinbajo he is a Christian and can choose a strong Muslim ally from the north as running mate preferably kwankwaso/Zulum/El-rufai in that order... For Tinubu a Muslim/Muslim ticket will not fly not in this political dispensation...and For our dear Peter Obi with all due respect, the best that can happen is a VP slot with Atiku... If we will not let sentiment cloud our judgement, according to what's on ground and Nigeria's political scope with the massive disparity of voting power between the north and the south... sir Peter will be beaten hands down. who will be his vice in the labour party?
All this permutations are purely based on winning election not best candidates...as we all know that is not what wins elections in Nigeria...
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by hokafor(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2022
Lol ,he is heading to supreme court to do the usual thing
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Scamburster(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
TobiArchy:
The south should unite and form a front...
Tinubu, Osinbajo and Peter are the leading candidates from the south, they should just step down and present someone.
The best bet should be Osinbajo he is a Christian and can choose a strong Muslim ally from the north as running mate preferably kwankwaso/Zulum/El-rufai in that order... For Tinubu a Muslim/Muslim ticket will not fly not in this political dispensation...and For our dear Peter Obi with all due respect, the best that can happen is a VP slot with Atiku... If we will not let sentiment cloud our judgement, according to what's on ground and Nigeria's political scope with the massive disparity of voting power between the north and the south... sir Peter will be beaten hands down. who will be his vice in the labour party?
All this permutations are purely based on winning election not best candidates...as we all know that is not what wins elections in Nigeria...
Mumu man.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by hokafor(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
A governor that is carrying matchete. What did you expect ?

Wike lack the class and the criteria to be a president. Atiku, saraki, obi, Tambuwal and even Udom are more presidential than Wike.

Maybe we can vote him as president of National road transport work union grin
lol, his their national patron
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2022
TriCee:
Lol, he is still in shock na. Thinking about dollars shared and Tambuwal's betrayal can make him enter 'coma'.

You wicked bro haba!!!.

Pls make my man no enter coma abeg.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by faceland: 12:34pm On May 29, 2022
Ceeman20:
The game is getting interesting and bitter.
The power is going to the north and PDP. Unless what happened in 2019 with the power of incumbency repeated itself, only then Atiku will cry uptenth time.

Tinubu as a candidate = SE -zero hope,
SS-zero hope.
SW- divided on religious lines.
Entire north- small hope

Lawan as a NE candidate = Entire south- no reasonable hope( Yoruba's will jilt him and Igbo's has long hated him naturally as a northerner and APC.
Entire north- divided hopes.

Atiku as a candidate= SE- zero hope.
SS- low turn out
SW- Very low turnout
Entire north- massive hope

From the above personal opinion and analysis. Atiku has a very big chance to win.

I see Yoruba people and land being hit by worst insecurity and agitations.

For not supporting Atiku, SE will still be called 1or 2% again by atiku and treated same way buhari did..

I see more bloodsheds and great war if power returns to the north. and as things are, the power is on its way to the north and south would settle for serious unress and insecurities.

I see no peace or better Nigeria in 2023.
Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New or toks
We're @ladipo lagos and Onitsha.

Cha or call us below
https://www.nairaland.com/7150730/steering-pump-dealer#113273119

Atiku would be "business as usual" but not as bad as Buhari. He would play the religious card and no one would complain (just like Buhari).
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Tingotoe: 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
APC had better pick a Yoruba candidate or they're toast

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by cooooooks(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
Email pathwaymontessoriltd@gmail.com

Amos1423:

BTW

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by zedegit: 12:45pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by zedegit: 12:50pm On May 29, 2022
Amos1423:

BTW

You're making a mistake. Proprietors need long term staff not an opportunist.
You mean if you realize your goal and buy a laptop, you abandon the school and japa.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Charly68: 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Wike's statement na fluke .. the man has lost billions to the political investment..
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by 1880fayema: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Me singing Lucky Dube.. Heh licking wound. grin cheesy

Wike was too confidence of winning the yesterday primary cos of the Rivers state money in his possession. More like Wike participated in MMM program yesterday.

Reality must have dawned on him. His focus should be on how his anointing candidate is going to win Rivers governorship at least to save him small time from big prosecution cos there is consequences for spending money that do not belong to you personally recklessly
[/s]
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by smileyoo: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
abeg allow wike to recover from his shock.
he just got his baptism of our national politics. hence southern politicians have foolishly supported the cancellation of zoning in presidential elections, they have just given the north the reason to keep ruling the nation unchallenged, because the southern politicians lack unity to wrestle power from the center. fact is that; the east can't do it alone, west can't do it alone, south south can't do it alone. meanwhile southern politicians can't even penetrate the north because the northern politicians have no habit of betraying each other, unlike their southern counterpart.
the fools think, they are doing the ibos, but they are also doing themselves stronger things, instead of threading the part of justice for the good of all, they prefer to sideline the ibos as inconsequential, thereby throwing the power base back to the north.
if only the northern rulers on throne can just stop this daily killings of innocent nigerians, by different group of terrorists, I don't really give a Bleep who rules Nigeria.
but I need peace to live my normal life, and do my business.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by TobiArchy(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
Scamburster:
Mumu man.
IQ 0.0
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Agugbadin: 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
Hmmmm, it is not easy.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Raphaeldhero(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2022
What's the meaning of all this political sidelining that's actually going on in this country?

And that was the only chance ( aside by appointment) that the SS & SE had.

I don't just like all this I swr....

Y'all should just swallow your political prides and stand with PETER OBI.

Another 8yrs no be beans o.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by saintkel(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

To hell with southern unity, Yorubas are not begging for it, one thing is certain no ibo man is becomin president in 2023
and no Yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again....Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by IDIOTmoderators: 1:14pm On May 29, 2022
abobote:
Allow him to go through the pain in peace.
And for River State, no More flyover, Wike has to recover his money with the remaining one year
Did he ever used his money?
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Raphaeldhero(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2022
Surely, he's actually gonna do the congratulatory stuff later...
But you guys shouldn't think you can talk him into doing it okay...
Not after EVERY EVERY that went down yesterday
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Oju4190: 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
He is yet to recover from Tambuwal defection from Wike camp to Atiku camp at the eleventh hour....I pity am sha, he shod have know that aboki "van dar wall force" is very strong in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Subsidy Back As FG Pays ₦169.4 Billion In August' - Daily Trust / Former Militant Who Lost His Hand Has A Poultry Business (Photos) / Tinubu Endorses Babagana Umara-Zulum As Next Borno State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.