Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner (37810 Views)

Abia PDP Declares Support For Atiku Despite G5 Governors’ Position / Ekweremadu Withdraws From Enugu Guber Race, Congratulates PDP Primary Winner / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Emperor88(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2022
Tunechi5:
Wike buy delegates Atiku buy aspirant

Lol you got it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by TOMMYS: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

WIKE should be investigated for destabilizing PDP.
He's a double Agent working for the APC.
He singlehandedly chased 5 Governors away!
He thinks this is OBIO AKPOR Town Hall election

Wike destabilizing PDP.
Who is a double agent if not Atiku. ...

We southerners are trapped between the devil (Apc) and the deep blue sea.(Atiku).

The fulani's still want to rule us.

If you are a southerner, then you must have cow dung in your brain

If you are a northerner, congratulations Aboki Odogwu. Una Sabi politics. Weldone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by chiboycue: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Maybe HE Bar Wike has not come to terms with the fact that he lost to HE Alhaji Atiku. I now understand why HE Mr Peter Obi dumped PDP. The bond among the Northerners are stronger than that of the Southerners
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Where is Fayose?
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by nathyx(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
Delegates that favour Political Prostitutes over Party Faithfuls why should Wike send any congratulatory message Mtcheww angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by tunapawizzy: 2:34pm On May 29, 2022
TriCee:
Lol, he is still in shock na. Thinking about dollars shared and Tambuwal's betrayal can make him enter 'coma'.
nothing like Tambuwal's betrayal. it is Wike's naivety. He thinks he will defeat Atiku in a game of inducing delegates? Atiku that financially induced the national assembly to shoot down obasanjo's third term agenda,,,,,he induced the legislators to do the right thing, u think u can win that kind of person? Atiku has mastered the game of spending money to get what u want in polititcs..only presidency remain. So Tambuwal would abandon his northern brother to pitch his tent with you? U dey abuse ur southern brothers up and down. seriously. Wike betrayed himself.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Sunnyja: 2:51pm On May 29, 2022
dre11:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/pdp-primaries-wike-yet-to-congratulate-atiku-despite-his-vow-to-support-winner/dkmx6yx

Please what is the time frame for sending congratulating messages to an opponent who just defeated you in a election?
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2022
Sore loser! He thinks everyone is as local and gullible like his Ikwerre brethren.

1 Like

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by adekolaelect(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2022
The situation weak the Wike ......

Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by PROPHETmichael: 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
What pains Wike is not the fact that he was defeated but the fact that he was betrayed.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by dochenaj: 3:50pm On May 29, 2022
His congratulations will depend only on being granted VP position.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by ogmask: 3:52pm On May 29, 2022
abobote:
Allow him to go through the pain in peace.
And for River State, no More flyover, Wike has to recover his money with the remaining one year

Rivers money you mean,?
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by 7lives: 4:14pm On May 29, 2022
grin grin
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by 7lives: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
Bromax:
Consultation in process.

We have all seen how we intentionally recycle old leaders and when they take over power and starts dealing with us we'll start complaining. Weather Wike failed or not I think he is the most outstanding for his courage and I give it to him. He saw it coming but he wanted to prove a point and he did. We are never cowards. I'm proudly a Nigerian and a Riverian.

The last time I posted anything on this forum was last year, your post made me log in, Wike deserve lots of respect.
Those mocking him don't know what it takes to take on the HEGEMONISTS.
If Wike did not stand up to the North in PDP, who will?.
Unfortunately his brothers in the south are those who sold him out Tambuwal is just an excuse, no be today, e don tey.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by christistruth01: 4:29pm On May 29, 2022
stanluiz:
With which money cheesy He will use the remaining 12 months to recoup all the money he wasted on his fruitless presidential ambition.

Rivers State civil servants and pensioners can die. Wike Does not care.

31 People already died in a Stampede for food Yesterday in Port Harcourt

Wike had better go and pay all outstanding Salaries now otherwise next time it will be God's anger he will be fighting and not Atiku
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Amos1423(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
Did I say that? You prefer I stay without a laptop?

zedegit:

You're making a mistake. Proprietors need long term staff not an opportunist.
You mean if you realize your goal and buy a laptop, you abandon the school and japa.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Backpedal: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
TheGift:

Are you a dumb southerner?
Those in the forefront are dumb

And that's the fact
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by zedegit: 9:57pm On May 29, 2022
Amos1423:
Did I say that? You prefer I stay without a laptop?

You don't have to say it. It's implied meaning. Reason for looking for job is not necessary and even when asked let it be tied to the growth of the school and performance driven.

Don't sell yourself short besides you can easily get a job offline by approaching schools personally.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by Amos1423(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2022
Okay o.. Thanks

zedegit:

You don't have to say it. It's implied meaning. Reason for looking for job is not necessary and even when asked let it be tied to the growth of the school and performance driven.

Don't sell yourself short besides you can easily get a job offline by approaching schools personally.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by TheGift: 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
Backpedal:

Those in the forefront are dumb

And that's the fact

Thanks for your response. It makes sense.
Re: Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner by EzeCanada: 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
OSUWAKEABAM:
Let me tell you, wike shouldn't congratulate Atiku, because if he does it will give Atiku ah edge in the up coming elections. What he needs to do now is to create a faction in the party so that the party will be divided what this means is that as APC decides and picks the agunathor of Otuoke as their consensus agidi who happens to be a god father to wike, the faction in PDP then would help work in favor of his god father the presidential flag bearer in APC Dr.Agunathor if Otuoke. Whichever way, the kitchen cabinet lost nothing. Since Agunathor would rule for only a tenure and return power to the owners in four years. Power is safe in the hands of Agunathor than in the hands of ibu. More so, Wike would be forgiven his sin since, his god father would be the C-N-C... GOODBYE NIGERIA.AM ON MY WAY OUT OF THIS ZOOGERIA

You must be joking if you believe they dont already have him in check by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / 40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.