Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? (8447 Views)

No Matter How The Conji Hold U Always On The Light(photo) / Na Me Cos Or Na The Woman? / Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Realchi: 10:23am On May 29, 2022
My friend chatted me up on friday, that something was bothering her, that she wants to tell me.
So I called her and she was telling me that what she wants to tell me involve the both of us and my male friend
Prior to that friday (tuesday to be pricise) I was at a male friend's place when I called her,my airtime finished while we were talking so he said I could use his phone to call her
The both of us spoke at length and I agreed to come to her lodge in school.
I was there until about 6pm when I left.
Fast-forward to friday when I got her message and called, she started telling me that after I left that day, the other number I used to call her, called her in the evening that he was on his way to her lodge and since he had already started coming she didn't want him to waste his tp.
That the guy came around and they talked for sometime (she said their conversation was mostly about me,her business and a little about herself). so she became relaxed and free with him.
She said it was already getting late so she asked him to leave,they agreed to meet on Wednesday since he showed interest in her business and told her he was going to invest 200-500k
She said he called her by 3pm on Wednesday that she should pick where she wants them to meet between a hotel or a cinema, she picked cinema
He ordered boat for her that brought her to a cinema in GRA
She said they had fun and he didn't show any sexual interest
He wanted to change her phone that day to an iphone but she declined
When they decided to go home, she said there was heavy traffic and it was already late at night (around 9 or10pm)
She was going to call me then and tell me who an where she was but her phone was down, she told him to call me for her but he said no
He told her that they won't be able to go home because of the traffic that they have to lodge in a hotel
She said she had no option but to agree, but she told him that she was a virgin and had plans of becoming a reverend sister, that he shouldn't expect anything to happen between them,he convinced her that nothing was going to happen
Only for her to awoken by him at midnight
She said he was already naked and was trying to have sex with her
She said she cried and begged him that she was still a virgin
He touched every part of her body that night but didn't have sex with her.
When I thought I had heard enough another of my female friend called me, that do I remember the guy I used her phone to send something to when my phone was bad(I used her phone 3-2yrs ago to send something on whatsapp to him)
She said she meet with him a year ago, but that he has been disturbing her since on Sunday that he is in PH and wants to see her.
She said initially she declined but he called her again on Thursday that she should come
She agreed to meet up with him after her lecture by 3pm
He sent a driver to pick her from school to a hotel in GRA where they meet
She said he gave her cake wrapped in a foil and yoghurt, that she should start with this, that he already ordered for meat
She said few minutes after eating the cake she could not feel herself, she felt she was going mad
She asked him if he put anything in the cake that she is feeling strange
He brought out a white dress and told her to wear it, when she refused he told her to lay on the bed that she would be fine
She said she ran out of the room, to the kitchen in the hotel
She said she saw a woman there and told her that she is finding it hard to remember things, that someone gave her cake
The lady called the manager of the hotel and told him to tell the security to shut the gate, so no one can leave
They started to interrogate her, that was when the guy came looking for her
The hotel arrested him, and she is currently taking drip at the hospital
All this happened between tuesday-thursday this week
I'm just wondering if it's sex he wants or something else
Why would he go through all that bcus of sex

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:26am On May 29, 2022
First off..why type like you ain't ok..no spacing or punctuations...no paragraph.. grin
Just too choked up..

Well that friend of yours whose phone you borrowed is a stalker and rapist..he will be charged with sexual assault and attempted rape if taken to court..he's not only horrible but terrible..those kinda persons are capable of killing ya..

I hope he gets sentenced to life imprisonment..but before that he should be investigated..this ain't the first time he's gonna be doing something of such.. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2022
Our girls are just too cheap... Tueh!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Dawn91(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
[s]
Realchi:
My friend chatted me up on friday, that something was bothering her, that she wants to tell me.
So I called her and she was telling me that what she wants to tell me involve the both of us and my male friend
Prior to that friday (tuesday to be pricise) I was at a male friend's place when I called her,my airtime finished while we were talking so he said I could use his phone to call her
The both of us spoke at length and I agreed to come to her lodge in school.
I was there until about 6pm when I left.
Fast-forward to friday when I got her message and called, she started telling me that after I left that day, the other number I used to call her, called her in the evening that he was on his way to her lodge and since he had already started coming she didn't want him to waste his tp.
That the guy came around and they talked for sometime (she said their conversation was mostly about me,her business and a little about herself). so she became relaxed and free with him.
She said it was already getting late so she asked him to leave,they agreed to meet on Wednesday since he showed interest in her business and told her he was going to invest 200-500k
She said he called her by 3pm on Wednesday that she should pick where she wants them to meet between a hotel or a cinema, she picked cinema
He ordered boat for her that brought her to a cinema in GRA
She said they had fun and he didn't show any sexual interest
He wanted to change her phone that day to an iphone but she declined
When they decided to go home, she said there was heavy traffic and it was already late at night (around 9 or10pm)
She was going to call me then and tell me who an where she was but her phone was down, she told him to call me for her but he said no
He told her that they won't be able to go home because of the traffic that they have to lodge in a hotel
She said she had no option but to agree, but she told him that she was a virgin and had plans of becoming a reverend sister, that he shouldn't expect anything to happen between them,he convinced her that nothing was going to happen
Only for her to awoken by him at midnight
She said he was already naked and was trying to have sex with her
She said she cried and begged him that she was still a virgin
He touched every part of her body that night but didn't have sex with her.
When I thought I had heard enough another of my female friend called me, that do I remember the guy I used her phone to send something to when my phone was bad(I used her phone 3-2yrs ago to send something on whatsapp to him)
She said she meet with him a year ago, but that he has been disturbing her since on Sunday that he is in PH and wants to see her.
She said initially she declined but he called her again on Thursday that she should come
She agreed to meet up with him after her lecture by 3pm
He sent a driver to pick her from school to a hotel in GRA where they meet
She said he gave her cake wrapped in a foil and yoghurt, that she should start with this, that he already ordered for meat
She said few minutes after eating the cake she could not feel herself, she felt she was going mad
She asked him if he put anything in the cake that she is feeling strange
He brought out a white dress and told her to wear it, when she refused he told her to lay on the bed that she would be fine
She said she ran out of the room, to the kitchen in the hotel
She said she saw a woman there and told her that she is finding it hard to remember things, that someone gave her cake
The lady called the manager of the hotel and told him to tell the security to shut the gate, so no one can leave
They started to interrogate her, that was when the guy came looking for her
The hotel arrested him, and she is currently taking drip at the hospital
All this happened between tuesday-thursday this week
I'm just wondering if it's sex he wants or something else
Why would he go through all that bcus of sex
[/s]

Guy go and find work abeg

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Usmanzy(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2022
Oga u need to improve on ur writing
Why not proofread b4 posting

8 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by libertyfather(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2022
The cake is baked with drug, it looks like hes trying to weaken them for his ritual purpose

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:33am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Most men are now full-time rapist.. wonderful.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Most men are now full-time rapist.. wonderful.. grin
We have more female rapists than men.

Please let's not argue about this... we're adults here.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by devilmaycry: 10:39am On May 29, 2022
And you said he is your "friend"

Ok ohhh

Show me your friend and I will tell ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:39am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

We have more female rapists than men.

Please let's not argue about this... we're adults here.
Yeah thanks for admitting that you are completely clueless.. undecided
Now you know you are an adult huh?you didn't realize that when you made that statement instead of condemning the rapist of a guy.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by osemoses1234(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2022
Weedcake
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah thanks for admitting that you are completely clueless.. undecided
Now you know you are an adult huh?you didn't realize that when you made that statement instead of condemning the rapist of a guy.. undecided
Rozz, you just don't have sense and you have no one around to let you know.
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:18am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Rozz, you just don't have sense and you have no one around to let you know.
Kriss you are underaged and it's affecting your ability to think properly..
You need to stop feeding from momma's pot so you could have a better understanding about life.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kriss you are underaged and it's affecting your ability to think properly..
You need to stop feeding from momma's pot so you could have a better understanding about life.. grin
Same life you fail to understand
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Same life you fail to understand
If you did you wouldn't be here embarrassing your m**m"s gender.. undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you did you wouldn't be here embarrassing your m**m"s gender.. undecided grin
Says a child picked from the gutter and raised by a wh*ore.
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Realchi: 11:28am On May 29, 2022
[Sorry I didn't space my writeup
quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113277832]First off..why type like you ain't ok..no spacing or punctuations...no paragraph.. grin
Just too choked up..

Well that friend of yours whose phone you borrowed is a stalker and rapist..he will be charged with sexual assault and attempted rape if taken to court..he's not only horrible but terrible..those kinda persons are capable of killing ya..

I hope he gets sentenced to life imprisonment..but before that he should be investigated..this ain't the first time he's gonna be doing something of such.. undecided[/quote]
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Realchi: 11:31am On May 29, 2022
So bcus I'm friends with him means I'm bad
Anyways you are entitled to your opinion
devilmaycry:
And you said he is your "friend"

Ok ohhh

Show me your friend and I will tell ...
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by ImoleNaija: 11:32am On May 29, 2022
Wahala for who dey call psycho/rapist/ritualist a friend

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Says a child picked from the gutter and raised by a wh*ore.
Thanks for the compliment boy.. grin kiss
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a little boy trying so hard to be relevant on a faceless forum.. grin

Being underage shouldn't make you act like a tout.. grin
Everyone has the right to be st*pid but you are abusing the privilege.. wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:33am On May 29, 2022
Realchi:
[Sorry I didn't space my writeup
quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113277832]First off..why type like you ain't ok..no spacing or punctuations...no paragraph.. grin
Just too choked up..

I hope he gets sentenced to life imprisonment..but before that he should be investigated..this ain't the first time he's gonna be doing something of such.. undecided
No issues.. kiss
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment boy.. grin kiss
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a little boy trying so hard to be relevant on a faceless forum.. grin

Being underage shouldn't make you act like a tout.. grin
Everyone has the right to be stupid but you are abusing the privilege.. wink
You're deviating. Realign to the other path you were driving at, that's when you will have my full attention.
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:

You're deviating. Realign to the other path you were driving at, that's when you will have my full attention.
Nah I ain't..just wanted to call your head to order..so before you generalise or insult women remember that you have a m*m that still feeds you all day.. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin kiss grin grin

Keep talking someday you'll say something intelligent.. grin
Or can you just shock me cos I know your IQ would be a respectable golf score... grin
Kriss go to bed and think about your life.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:42am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Cheaper than tom tom.
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah I ain't..just wanted to call your head to order..so before you generalise or insult women remember that you have a m*m that still feeds you all day.. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin kiss grin grin

Keep talking someday you'll say something intelligent.. grin
Or can you just shock me cos I know your IQ would be a respectable golf score... grin
Kriss go to bed and think about your life.. grin
[/s]

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
[s][/s]
Cry baby go to bed...you are too weak.. grin
I hope someday you'll find yourself and you will be disappointed... grin

It's better to let someone think you are a little boy than to open your mouth and prove it...
Slide off.. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Zonefree(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cry baby go to bed...you are too weak.. grin
I hope someday you'll find yourself and you will be disappointed... grin

It's better to let someone think you are a little boy than to open your mouth and prove it...
Slide off.. tongue grin
[/s]

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:52am On May 29, 2022
Zonefree post=113279940:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Rexymania(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Copy and paste
This looks like
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by ashawopikin(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
Zonefree:
very cheap
Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Aremwayne: 12:49pm On May 29, 2022
He ordered boat for her ? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Ritual Act Or Na Just Conji Hold This Guy? by Nicepoker(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2022
The jobless toad called Fernandez is stupid hijacked the thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom? / Where Do You Throw Your Condom After Fuckíng Ashawo / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.