Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion (8446 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tell me your opinion about this.

I have been talking to his lady for quite a while and we vibe well, I like her enough to be my gf. We met on the road one day and we talked, she said she’s hungry and needed to eat, so we branched a restaurant, she brought out her atm but they said they don’t accept atm so I paid for her..

Fast forward 1 week after, we were chatting and next thing she said was, buy lunch for me, I was like who be this one.. I had the money to buy lunch for her but red flag for me is all these girls that bill too much.. I just told her I can’t buy lunch for her.. this is a girl that’s using iPhone 11 and I’m managing my Xsmax oo..

After that I was thinking like, are all girls like that? Should I just buy the lunch and just let it be? If I keep saying no to all girls that ask me for lunch, will I see a girl to date? Ladies who ask for lunch? Why do you do that? Is it to eat the boys money or something?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Promoter2: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
LoL

5 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by RuddyFusion(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's well
All most of them now is open account on guys head..
One wanted to do that to me at work, I picked the signal early and aborted it

The right ones are there....just find them

28 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by blazepascal(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Girls like this are scammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by TotoGame(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na you want GF nah, me I only keep Sex mates...we just fuvk and go our separate ways

No time for Relationship wahala

13 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Anietieo: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm 4 real.....
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Benki003(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmm when una go learn something cry cry
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Homeboiy: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
She run you street the first time

That ATM nothing Dey inside am

Na format

15 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by helinues: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
You are not ready for relationship.

How are you sure the same lady is not teasing you?
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by lomprico(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

I have been talking to his lady for quite a while and we vibe well, I like her enough to be my gf. We met on the road one day and we talked, she said she’s hungry and needed to eat, so we branched a restaurant, she brought out her atm but they said they don’t accept atm so I paid for her..

Fast forward 1 week after, we were chatting and next thing she said was, buy lunch for me, I was like who be this one.. I had the money to buy lunch for her but red flag for me is all these girls that bill too much.. I just told her I can’t buy lunch for her.. this is a girl that’s using iPhone 11 and I’m managing my Xsmax oo..

After that I was thinking like, are all girls like that? Should I just buy the lunch and just let it be? If I keep saying no to all girls that ask me for lunch, will I see a girl to date? Ladies who ask for lunch? Why do you do that? Is it to eat the boys money or something?
Buy her d lunch n do the needful afterwards. That's what she is expecting. Then after that, expect more billings.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by arthurwillia(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:
You are not ready for relationship.

How are you sure the same lady is not teasing you?

she can’t tease me by sending me money but to collect money from me?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by helinues: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:
she can’t tease me by sending me money but to collect money from me?

Sometimes, ladies don't just want to spend their money.

You no get female sisters wey go sometimes ask you for money for ridiculous things. I will be like, are you telling you don't have money to get this except you ask me

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Exmilitant(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
In the first place what's wrong in paying for lunch for a fellow being? A generous fellow won't see that as an issue.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Rickmann: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

Don't be carried away by their show off bro, it's just for the trend..
Nigerian girls are hungry girls ..

5 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by obinna58(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
If this is something you can do for your fellow man why not her
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Rexymania(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
They wanna know if you truly love them like you claim and if you have enough cash
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Autobot05: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

Na so I sit down for house early this year for my school apartment. My small phone just ring as I pick it up na so I hear “ I’m at the store transfer money to buy ice cream for me “ Omo I weak
She was an ex but we were just friends after I left her and that was the same reason I left her

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Nemesis0147(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

You no get female sisters wey go sometimes ask you for money for ridiculous things. I will be like, are you telling you don't have money to get this except you ask me
i don’t understand how people reason sometimes,I don’t know if I should call in being paranoid or what.
I don’t see any difference between a guy and a girl when I want to help someone,,,just no over do am.
And if you don’t have,just say you don’t have it without having this kind of thought.
I dy give both boys and girls and girls they give me too,,,is not about being played all the time.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

I no understand all this boys in men's body, shey u just stated that u didn't buy for her, why are u now disturbing our peace? Pls rest!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Exmilitant:
In the first place what's wrong in paying for lunch for a fellow being? A generous fellow won't see that as an issue.
I tire oooo my brother!!! It is something I can do for anybody I don't know why he is seeing it as a big deal coming here to disturb us with this useless post and hilarious question. What's there Just a launch? How much u wan use buy the launch, muteeewwww the post disgusted me.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Nicepoker(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:

Female sisters. Dummy grin

3 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by TimFisher2: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I tire oooo my brother!!! It is something I can do for anybody I don't know why he is seeing it as a big deal coming here to disturb us with this useless post and hilarious question. What's there Just a launch? How much u wan use buy the launch, muteeewwww the post disgusted me.

undecided

Do you know the meaning of hilarious?

Or you saw some people using it

Kai...unintelligent girls disgust me alot

That's why they can't maintain a healthy conversation

3 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Power5000: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na to use iPhone 11? Do u think she bought it herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
TimFisher2:

undecided

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
TimFisher2:

undecided

No I don't know, oga knows all I don't know it u that knows. The question that stupid op was asking isn't it funny and desame time stupid?? U should be disgusted at yourself for quoting me thinking I didn't know what I wrote!!! Owreh!!!!
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by TimFisher2: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No I don't know, oga knows all I don't know it u that knows. The question that stupid op was asking isn't it funny and desame time stupid?? U should be disgusted at yourself for quoting me thinking I didn't know what I wrote!!! Owreh!!!!

undecided

You know nothing sad

The brain is just blank...nothing upstairs

5 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by kenedyx: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
OP, don't listen to all those idiots above saying you should've bought the lunch for her.

If she was the responsible type and wanted to be yours for keeps, she would've offered to buy you that lunch, knowing fully well that you paid for her the last time because she didn't have cash.

That girl is a spoilt brat and will only continue to bill you till thy kingdom come.

Better to be single than have an inconsiderate leech as girlfriend. So keep searching because she no follow.

11 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Cypress042(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Exmilitant:
Is partially wrong, just that your eyes isn't open to see it yet chill.

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
TimFisher2:

undecided

You know nothing sad

The brain is just blank...nothing upstairs
Am sure you are talking to your mother and sisters at home, if my comments pain u abeg u fit go drink rat poison oooo. No offense!!!!
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Cypress042(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I no understand all this boys in men's body, shey u just stated that u didn't buy for her, why are u now disturbing our peace? Pls rest!!!!
Woman are just found of that, little chat with them they would ask for lunch. Is bad habit and they need to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Ningen(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Run away from women who like free food.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
TotoGame:
Na you want GF nah, me I only keep Sex mates...we just fuvk and go our separate ways

No time for Relationship wahala
rugged gee, I fear your name sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Died For Love..... / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 / Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.