Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) (47652 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
To be very sincere, no team deserves to win the UCL this season more than Real Madrid.

It’s wasn’t a smooth ride for Madrid but they showed strength, character and winning mentality of a true champion.

They fought PSG, CHELSEA & MAN CITY like hungry lions

Congratulations to Madrid.

With him, they won 2 La liga in 9years.
Without him, they have won 2 in 4years.

Without him, they are Champions of Europe
Without them, he’s yet to cross Quarter final in 4years.

Be like say, him need Madrid more than we were made to believe
There is a history in Madrid...cr7 met the history...and when he left, the history is still there ..you can only be an integral part of it ..you can never take it away along with you when you want to leave ...
Zidane , Ronaldo delima..Figo ...casillas..Raul...f.heirro, Ramos ...etc...are all part of the history....

I was even telling some guys that Madrid doesn't need mbappe..if he comes fine ...but we are only inviting him join the winning team..not that we can't do without him or we need him for UCL...
If there is one thing Madrid is good at..yeah it will definitely be the ability to move on when a big player leaves.... that's our tradition...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Donnybill(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2022
Some people are walking alone already[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Jmichael1(m): 11:38am On May 29, 2022
GoshenNLA:
Double loose Chop pepper spray, still con loose ontop I don’t pity Liverpool fans though Good they also have a feeling we Chelsea fans when through in their hands Las las everybody go chop breakfast
atleast dem win sumtin dis season.....
wetin una win?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by justicechichex: 11:38am On May 29, 2022
tunnex190:

How is that Klop's flop? Pun intended. He's done what he shoulda done as a coach. That was players being unlucky against best goalkeeper

Yeah. I know twas not his doing.

Maybe it was not their nite. Maybe they didn't do enough to beat the goalkeeper coz he was really superb.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 29, 2022
Joclebs:

Is it possible by any shred of imagination that this was a deliberate ploy to psychologically destabilize Liverpool FC?

How come Real Madrid fans were not affected?

Someone should ask the right questions. How come it was only Liverpool fans that bought fake ticket?

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Edun00700: 11:40am On May 29, 2022
All this Naija tribal bigot will have been shouting brown roof or red sand na our colonial master dey do this rubbish
Joclebs:

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2022
Starz825:

There is a history in Madrid...cr7 met the history...and when he left, the history is still there ..you can only be an integral part of it ..you can never take it away along with you when you want to leave ...
Zidane , Ronaldo delima..Figo ...casillas..Raul...f.heirro, Ramos ...etc...are all part of the history....

I was even telling some guys that Madrid doesn't need mbappe..if he comes fine ...but we are only inviting him join the winning team..not that we can't do without him or we need him for UCL...
If there is one thing Madrid is good at..yeah it will definitely be the ability to move on when a big player leaves.... that's our tradition...
You nailed it and this is exact point we’ve been trying so hard to make most people understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2022
Ojuntana:

Must you say everything

You too like vawulence

Where is obembet
grin

E deliberately no create thread

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by seunak2016: 11:43am On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
To be very sincere, no team deserves to win the UCL this season more than Real Madrid.

It’s wasn’t a smooth ride for Madrid but they showed strength, character and winning mentality of a true champion.

They fought PSG, CHELSEA & MAN CITY like hungry lions

Congratulations to Madrid.

With him, they won 2 La liga in 9years.
Without him, they have won 2 in 4years.

Without him, they are Champions of Europe
Without them, he’s yet to cross UCL Quarter final in 4years.

Be like say, him need Madrid more than we were made to believe
there is a rumour CR will go bayern if lewandoski move to barca. let's wait and see . but I don't think CR will settle with Europa next season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Oluwasaudy(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2022
If na najia people go day talk......na white man scam pass...imagine sling take ticket ...

Eleyi gidigan

otokx:
so who sold the fans fake tickets?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by GoshenNLA(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2022
Jmichael1:

atleast dem win sumtin dis season.....

wetin una win?
You missed club World Cup?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by tunnex190: 11:46am On May 29, 2022
justicechichex:

Yeah. I know twas not his doing.

Maybe it was not their nite. Maybe they didn't do enough to beat the goalkeeper coz he was really superb.

The only observation I have always had when Liverpool play is their gengen style. It was just a gragra style for me. Their fast game with long ball to Salah. It won't always work.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:46am On May 29, 2022
litigator:

Is it possible by any shred of imagination that this was a deliberate ploy to psychologically destabilize Liverpool FC?

How come Real Madrid fans were not affected?

Someone should ask the right questions. How come it was only Liverpool fans that bought fake ticket?
Go and ask the English FA and ticket vendors in England.
Or you think they bought the tickets in Paris?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:49am On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

See Liverpool fans claiming the match was boring! grin
We like the boring match, the winner has taken the cup home. grin
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:

We like the boring match, the winner has taken the cup home. grin

The last time they won the cup, it was the most boring and forgettable game we ever had the misfortune of watching! undecided
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Nostring: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
wolesmile:
This, I believe, happened in far away Paris, France. Both teams are European clubs. Their fans are Europeans. The match venue is in Europe. If this we to be in Africa, with African teams and African fans, those idiotic Europeans will tag us animals, barbaric and uncivilised. Like issues happening in Africa is not happening in their countries 100% too.
even our own ppl .. the useless ones go join mouth insult Africa dey claim e no fit happen fr Western world

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by justicechichex: 11:53am On May 29, 2022
tunnex190:

The only observation I have always had when Liverpool play is their gengen style. It was just a gragra style for me. Their fast game with long ball to Salah. It won't always work.

That system works most of the time for them. If not for Courtois scintillating display yesterday, they would have been home and dry with the trophy..
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by okunwaye(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2022
EmekaBlue:
The way that madrid guy mark out Diaz yesterday grin coach had to substitute Diaz

But Sallah try no b small

But baba Courtious was a king lastnight
you mean mama chinedu
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2022
seunak2016:
there is a rumour CR will go bayern if lewandoski move to barca. let's wait and see . but I don't think CR will settle with Europa next season
It’s a possibility if Lewandoski leaves but I don’t see it happening.

Bayern rarely sign big players and may not want to break bank for a 37years old…… Do not forget, Alaba left because of his incredible wage demand.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by fergie001: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

The last time they won the cup, it was the most boring and forgettable game we ever had the misfortune of watching! undecided
They want another Pochettino in the finals grin
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 12:00pm On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You nailed it and this is exact point we’ve been trying so hard to make most people understand.
But beyond that is the fact that Madrid actually have a structure that ensures that they get quality players that meet their needs at every step of their journey.
Even while Ronaldo was there, they did not become hugely successful until they got the midfield right by getting modric and Casemiro into the team and then Bale to assist him in attack.
By the time Ronaldo was misbehaving, they already got vini and Rodrigo and when the two where facing teething problems, they got hazard in until those guys fully matured to contribute meaningfully to the team.
It is that flexible structure that exists solely for getting the best into the team that brings out the role you have seen.
Ramon Calderon was the one who really messed with that structure but Papa Perez has brought it back!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2022
fergie001:
Chai....Madridistans, We Rock! cheesy
Bros geddifok jor..
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Germi9: 12:01pm On May 29, 2022
Share for madrid,like for Liverpool
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by fergie001: 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Silentgroper:
Bros geddifok jor..
Be calming down Sir...

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by lexy2014: 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
Joclebs:
I had thought stuffs like this happens only in Africa cool

If u remember, the CL final was supposed to have been held in St. Petersburg, Russia. Due to d war, UEFA decided to withdraw the final from Russia and gave it France. France & UEFA had a very short window to adequately prepare for d final as they should have hence these scenes emanating from last night's final
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by madridguy(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
I want to play Madrid, I want to play Madrid, see you see Madrid now grin English fans are just too funny.

Hala Madrid.

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2022
Madrid rise coincides with Barca decline, only Barca had what it takes to challenge Madrid for the UCL, but currently the Barcelona club is wobbling.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by ValeeLove(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Gwan2(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
Stargangz:
I hate Liverpool with passion, make I just wake up one morning and I hear for news say dem don nuke arnfield will be my biggest joy, I hate to hear anything Liverpool, very noisy set of people and hooligans. To make matter worst, that their useless song or anthem wey dem take dey disturb my ear before their match dey annoy me so much. That mumu from Egypt talk trash say he want revenge, revenge kill am there. That ignorant Klopp get liver dey even disrespect my almighty Benzema. They say dem wan win quadruple, shey dem dey mara ni? Make I no talk again cos I dey vex.

You’re a tout. I’m not a Liverpool fan but this your yarn no follow. Liverpool gat every right to lift their heads high and give themselves a pat on the back. Madrid winning the champions league is just likened to the figurative speech when providence smiles on you..providence smiled on them. They ain’t the best team in the world, atleast arguably. Just like when providence smiled on Chelsea in 2012 champions league.

Liverpool kept the momentum and hope for a quadruple till the 11th hour of the season..that shows character, consistency and determination…they just needed the smile of providence which eluded them.

2 Likes

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Reference(m): 12:21pm On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Don't mind the hypocrites...

Who has more football thugs and hooligans than England and Russia?!!

Serbia and Turkey.
Soccer there is a gathering of cultists, white supremacists and ultras.
There they don't care if you are a million pound a week player, referee or coach.
If you 'mess up' you will need an armored personnel carrier to get to the next match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.