Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) (47651 Views)

Barca To Pay Liverpool Extra €5m After Coutinho Won The UCL For ANOTHER Team / Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by iskaygee1: 11:10am On May 29, 2022
Ok nahhh
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by DukeofUmueri247: 11:10am On May 29, 2022
Mumu Liverpool just tear my running tickets yesterday.....
So Carlo Ancelloti has won the three best coaches in England(Tuchel, Pep and Kloop) just by putting his hand on his waist and chewing gum....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2022
Worst UCL final since Livershit vs Turkeyham 2019 grin. Fraud City match was final like than that boring match i watch yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by justicechichex: 11:12am On May 29, 2022
Madrid the kings of UCL. That's the 3rd ucl final klop lost as a coach.. Imagine having 9 shots on target and not converting any...
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:12am On May 29, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Boring match
Very anyhow match not befitting for a final

2 Likes

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2022
Well, it seems their fans already started walking alone even before the game started!
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Boring match

Boring?!! That game was everything but boring abeg!

That's one of the best finals we have had since that Famous Liverpool comeback against AC Milan!

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by purplekayc(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2022
Joclebs:
This wasn't funny.
. The fans were climbing barriers and entering The stadium before authorization
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2022
wolesmile:
This, I believe, happened in far away Paris, France. Both teams are European clubs. Their fans are Europeans. The match venue is in Europe. If this we to be in Africa, with African teams and African fans, those idiotic Europeans will tag us animals, barbaric and uncivilised. Like issues happening in Africa is not happening in their countries 100% too.

Don't mind the hypocrites...

Who has more football thugs and hooligans than England and Russia?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by gadgethead: 11:21am On May 29, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Very anyhow match not befitting for a final

Liverpool didn't really show up

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:21am On May 29, 2022
jimmyolasun:
England fans and barbarism

Nice Dem compound their wailings with teargas and pepper spray. Dem suppose baton the head join.. in all the pictures of op3n display of madness, you can't find any Madrid supporters. Only English fans and their overhyped league wey pep guardiola don turn farmers league..

Tueh!!
O su mi o
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Petacephas: 11:22am On May 29, 2022
Madrid has the right mentality towards champions league. It is a club that has a tradition of play. Year to year, irrespective of the coach, the tradition is the same. Precision of play and control of game is not based on runs and shorts on target. I have been a supporter of Madrid fc since 2003 and the system remains the same. Precision. That's the key. We know what we want. It is never over for Madrid even if its a minute. I just love this club. The galaticos for life. Who noticed the presence of Madrid former stars like Ronaldo delima, zindine zidane, cr7, Guti, Carlos, kasilas, and so on. They were there because they knew its another victory for Madrid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by donem: 11:22am On May 29, 2022
tarantino1:
Anytime you hear Salah talk revenge, know say na self-inflicted tears of sorrow go end am grin
Nobi lies, na so him make mouth of revenge during world cup playoff with Senegal, them clear their doubt them no go world cup.

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:23am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:
Chai....Madridistans, We Rock! cheesy

Na Soo. We rock the world mehn
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2022
The way that madrid guy mark out Diaz yesterday grin coach had to substitute Diaz

But Sallah try no b small

But baba Courtious was a king lastnight

3 Likes

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2022
fergie001:
Chai....Madridistans, We Rock! cheesy

See Liverpool fans claiming the match was boring! grin
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:25am On May 29, 2022
Madrid are only lucky
Madrid never played well
Madrid can only win over two legs
Madrid can never win in a single match
Salah will revenge
EPL teams are the best in Europe
Yen yen yen yen yen
..... All in the mud

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by tunnex190: 11:25am On May 29, 2022
This sums up how terrible they were in all the finals. They thought they would be lucky to have penalty shoot-out again to win as usual. Vinicius spoilt the show for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Escobar98(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2022
I read a story of a dude who wanted to propose to his girlfriend at the venue, spent 1,700 on transport and tickets but couldn't enter, was beaten and assaulted, got injured and lost the engagement ring in process. So bad
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:27am On May 29, 2022
EmekaBlue:
The way that madrid guy mark out Diaz yesterday grin coach had to substitute Diaz

That Diaz is overhyped. Vini is miles above and beyond him. Vini too much sef. He can't even tie Rodrygo's laces.
Salah try how? Is it with those half chances. He was too desperate to score he ended up contributing nothing to their offense.
Only Mane's chance was a good one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Cajal(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
To be very sincere, no team deserves to win the UCL this season more than Real Madrid.

It’s wasn’t a smooth ride for Madrid but they showed strength, character and winning mentality of a true champion.

They fought PSG, CHELSEA & MAN CITY like hungry lions

Congratulations to Madrid.

With him, they won 2 La liga in 9years.
Without him, they have won 2 in 4years.

Without him, they are Champions of Europe
Without them, he’s yet to cross Quarter final in 4years.

Be like say, him need Madrid more than we were made to believe
That's correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by tunnex190: 11:29am On May 29, 2022
justicechichex:
Madrid the kings of UCL. That's the 3rd ucl final klop lost as a coach.. Imagine having 9 shots on target and not converting any...

How is that Klop's flop? Pun intended. He's done what he shoulda done as a coach. That was players being unlucky against best goalkeeper
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:29am On May 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boring?!! That game was everything but boring abeg!

That's one of the best finals we have had since that Famous Liverpool comeback against AC Milan!
Did he even watch the match?
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Stargangz: 11:30am On May 29, 2022
I hate Liverpool with passion, make I just wake up one morning and I hear for news say dem don nuke arnfield will be my biggest joy, I hate to hear anything Liverpool, very noisy set of people and hooligans. To make matter worst, that their useless song or anthem wey dem take dey disturb my ear before their match dey annoy me so much. That mumu from Egypt talk trash say he want revenge, revenge kill am there. That ignorant Klopp get liver dey even disrespect my almighty Benzema. They say dem wan win quadruple, shey dem dey mara ni? Make I no talk again cos I dey vex.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:32am On May 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Mumu Liverpool just tear my running tickets yesterday.....
So Carlo Ancelloti has won the three best coaches in England(Tuchel, Pep and Kloop) just by putting his hand on his waist and chewing gum....
Na so. It get why Fergie self dey chop gum when he turned EPL to his personal farm.
EPL clubs dey fear gum pass anything
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2022
otokx:
so who sold the fans fake tickets?
This guy......

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Stargangz: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
EmekaBlue:

Senior man Cavarjal mark the overhype Diaz out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by TheGift: 11:34am On May 29, 2022
Joclebs:
I had thought stuffs like this happens only in Africa cool

Because you have been programmed by non-Africans to think so. That’s really why we struggle to progress.
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Ojuntana: 11:35am On May 29, 2022
OJEEMAH:
To be very sincere, no team deserves to win the UCL this season more than Real Madrid.

It’s wasn’t a smooth ride for Madrid but they showed strength, character and winning mentality of a true champion.

They fought PSG, CHELSEA & MAN CITY like hungry lions

Congratulations to Madrid.

With him, they won 2 La liga in 9years.
Without him, they have won 2 in 4years.

Without him, they are Champions of Europe
Without them, he’s yet to cross Quarter final in 4years.

Be like say, him need Madrid more than we were made to believe

Must you say everything

You too like vawulence

Where is obembet

1 Like

Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by Lumig: 11:35am On May 29, 2022
Who dey complain? I suspect the English fans
Re: The UCL Final: Chaos, Pepper Spray, Tear Gas, Tears, Police (Pictures) by mabea: 11:36am On May 29, 2022
Please I need an app developer. You can dm me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yeta Odusanya, Anthony Joshua's Mother Pictured With Him In Dubai / Paul Onuachu Proposes To His Tracy Acheampong In Paris / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.