Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,543 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants (882 Views)

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by nghubs1(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Labour Party Peter Obi has called on supporters to stop attacking other presidential aspirant and their supporters.

According to a statement by Peter Obi on Sunday, he called on supporters to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and avoid name-calling or personal attacks on other aspirants and candidates.

The statement read

"It has been brought to my attention, and I have also observed that some of my numerous supporters are making personal attacks on other aspirants/candidates.

"Whilst thanking you for your support, which I sincerely value and appreciate, I humbly appeal that we all imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and avoid name-calling or personal attacks on other aspirants and candidates.

"The common goal is to make Nigeria better. Elections are a democratic contest and need not be adversarial. -PO."

https://contents101.com/2022/05/29/peter-obi-tells-supporters-not-to-attack-other-aspirants/

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Macphenson: 11:50am On May 29, 2022
Peter Obi is of a different class when it comes to.leadership and administration.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2022
Afonja meth Crooners over to una.
Take it away!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Sukersoc: 11:51am On May 29, 2022
My respect for this man just multiplied.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Officialgarri: 12:00pm On May 29, 2022
Macphenson:
Peter Obi is of a different class when it comes to.leadership and administration.
before you can attain the position where you can display leadership and administration, there are things that must be done.

Peter Obi however lacks what it takes to be that position. He might be popular to the youths, but he lacks popularity where popularity needs to be used first.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Vulturereloaded: 12:02pm On May 29, 2022
Its between peter obi and Atiku sha. So the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Vulturereloaded: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Officialgarri:
before you can attain the position where you can display leadership and administration, there are things that must be done.

Peter Obi however lacks what it takes to be that position. He might be popular to the youths, but he lacks popularity where popularity needs to be used first.

You have one vote.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by iCauseTrouble: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by an0daGuy: 12:04pm On May 29, 2022
Peter leave them, they will be the ones attacking themselves grin

Labor Party issa goooooaaaalll

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Mandate2023: 12:05pm On May 29, 2022
If ur supporters don't attack tinubu hw will dey then campaign grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 29, 2022
So so called for

Intelligent man

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Afamsi: 12:14pm On May 29, 2022
If Nigerian will be true to themselves, setting aside tribal and religious sentiments, Peter Obi is the best candidate for the presidency

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by nzeobi(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2022
Officialgarri:

For you to win elections, the first thing is popularity and then you mobilize and transform your popularity into votes.

If PDP had adopted Peter Obi and kwankwanso who are both popular North and south, they would have made a better showing.

That was what APC did in 2015 and it worked

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Bluntguy: 12:17pm On May 29, 2022
The labours of Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello and Awolowo will not be in vain. Not this present stomach infrastructure, corrupt crop of polithiefcians we have in Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Sergio104(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2022
My heart.

My man

My realest niggrr

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by SwissMass: 12:19pm On May 29, 2022
What is special about that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Sergio104(m): 12:20pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
What is special about that

Ok.

But this thread ain't for comparison nah.

Exactly what we are trying to avoid

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Islandlady(f): 12:24pm On May 29, 2022
I love this statement from Peter obi!

"It has been brought to my attention, and I have also observed that some of my numerous supporters are making personal attacks on other aspirants/candidates.

The earlier he caution his uncultured and insultive supporters the better, Peter obi is a nice man but his supporters are toxic and will only end up causing people to hate him!

Meanwhile i think it is time Southerners unite!!!
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by BSdetective: 12:24pm On May 29, 2022
It too late for that.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2022
Officialgarri:

Shut up Abeg..... He does not need bullion van to be popular!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Switruth: 12:31pm On May 29, 2022
Officialgarri:

you are simply opposite of what he just said.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Islandlady(f): 12:32pm On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:

Shut up Abeg..... He does not need bullion van to be popular!
This is what Peter obi is just saying...even on the thread you are attacking others...Why don't you okoro use to hear word huh? undecided
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
This is what Peter obi is just saying...even on the thread you are attacking others...Why don't you okoro use to hear word huh? undecided
You are idiotic to think I will allow you insult the person of an honourable man whose achievements in life has a trace. You afonja lots pretend you love Nigeria but celebrate criminality.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Islandlady(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2022
NetValueFX:

You are idiotic to think I will allow you insult the person of an honourable man whose achievements in life has a trace. You afonja lots pretend you love Nigeria but celebrate criminality.
Chaii grin Even the honourable man don tire for una matter and is now begging you guys to stop insulting and attacking others! Can't y'all be diplomatic like Peter obi for once...Walahi you guys na bad luck for that man and he is regretting having you guys as supporters! Continue your insults o
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Chaii grin Even the honourable man don tire for una matter and is now begging you guys to stop insulting and attacking others! Can't y'all be diplomatic like Peter obi for once...Walahi you guys na bad luck for that man and he is regretting having you guys as supporters! Continue your insults o
Keep your sycophantic diplomatic nonsense to yourself! Bunch of deranged hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by ChoCho54(f): 12:51pm On May 29, 2022
Ok.

But if you insult my prophet, I will insult your prophet too.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Mrexcell(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2022
Nice one very mature politician but I don't even think all of those toxic supporters are really his fans some might be doing it on purpose to demarket him.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Mrexcell(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
I love this statement from Peter obi!

The earlier he caution his uncultured and insultive supporters the better, Peter obi is a nice man but his supporters are toxic and will only end up causing people to hate him!

Meanwhile i think it is time Southerners unite!!!

Even if peter obi's supporters are not toxic u people will still always look for reasons and faults why u won't vote for him we know ur type ur brains have long been programed to hate people from the region where he came from. Buhari and his supporters where far more toxic than peter obi's supporters before the 2015 presidential election but yet he still won so forget what will be will be.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Supporters Not To Attack Other Aspirants by Mynd44: 1:31pm On May 29, 2022

(1)

I Didn’t Plan To Return To Senate In 2023 – Bashir Machina Says. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election / What Is Happening To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.