Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp (429 Views)

Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se / APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Ttalk: 11:50am On May 29, 2022
The deed has been done as Atiku is now bearer of PDP ticket no thanks to Southern politicians particularly from SE region that sold thier dignity and expose their inferiority complex by not able to fight out PDP ticket from the claws of northern political hawks.

The governors and political figures from the SE such as Abaribe openly declared for a northern candidate while the political babies on social media are shouting SE or North continue.

6 days to APC primary, hold SW politicians responsible if north clinch APC ticket.

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amosun and other SW leaders would have question to answer from their loyal members who sacrifice disgrace and embarrassment for 7 years in supporting APC and Buhari' s government

2 Likes

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Thewrath(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2022
You are on your own,nothing concern SE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by plrvipclub: 11:52am On May 29, 2022
God is Good

4 Likes

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by iCauseTrouble: 11:54am On May 29, 2022
I blame Wike
Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Ttalk: 11:56am On May 29, 2022
plrvipclub:
Lol What concerns the West and Igbos failure in PDP? One thing you will never admit to is being a Classic loser, wait till the APC convention before salivating on your defeat. The joke is on Obi and the entire South east, after over 2 decades of dedication to a party and you still are not considered for president.

Why reading and comprehension has become a burden to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by an0daGuy: 11:57am On May 29, 2022
Igbos have no blame.

We have long ported to Labor Party.

Blame the south west (tilumbu) and south south (wike) instead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Afamsi: 12:00pm On May 29, 2022
Pdp is an Awusa party and majority of the delegates are Awusa.. I tell you pdp go collect wotowoto from apc in the general election .. Meanwhile Abaribe deserves to be banished into the evil forest
Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Bluntguy: 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
Ttalk:
The deed has been done as Atiku is now bearer of PDP ticket no thanks to Southern politicians particularly from SE region that sold thier dignity and exposes their inferiority complex by not able to fight out PDP ticket from the claws of northern political hawks.

The governors and political figures from the SE such as Abaribe openly declared for a northern candidate while the political babies on social media are shouting SE or North continued.

6 days to APC primary, hold SW politicians responsible if north clinch APC ticket
My friend will you shut your trap? Where were you when those who were supposed to support the south east now that it is their turn decided to run against the east? The south east gave Obasanjo, a south Westerner every support during his tenure. They even supported Jonathan from the south south during his tenure. Now that it is the turn of the south east the so called fellow southern brothers are trying to take what belongs to the south east. It is better the north wins in PDP in the person of Atiku. Tinubu will not get the APC ticket. Watch and see. That leaves Obi a South easterner to contest with two northerners. If the south south and south west like, let them support Obi. But if they don't like, let the power return to the north but one thing is sure. The very next time power will return to the south,it must be to the south east, if not the same circle will repeat. How can you cut your nose just to spite your face.

Shebi you people say the south east is politically naive. A region that has produced the best politician in Nigeria's history, Owelle Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. As long as the SS and sw keep betraying the SE, the SE will block them from usurping their rights. Know this and know peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by otipoju(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

My friend will you shut your trap? Where were you when those who were supposed to support the south east now that it is their turn decided to run against the east? The south east gave Obasanjo, a south Westerner every support during his tenure. They even supported Jonathan from the south south during his tenure. Now that it is the turn of the south east the so called fellow southern brothers are trying to take what belongs to the south east. It is better the north wins in PDP in the person of Atiku. Tinubu will not get the APC ticket. Watch and see. That leaves Obi a South easterner to contest with two northerners. If the south south and south west like, let them support Obi. But if they don't like, let the power return to the north but one thing is sure. The very next time power will return to the south,it must be to the south east, if not the same circle will repeat. How can you cut your nose just to spite your face.

Shebi you people say the south east is politically naive. A region that has produced the best politician in Nigeria's history, Owelle Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe. As long as the SS and sw keep betraying the SE, the SE will block them from usurping their rights. Know this and know peace.

Fair enough.

I had a very well educated female friend who is also a gospel singer saying some disappointing tribal things about and my respect for her just dropped to zero. The only plan i have for her now is to chop her when next i see her and delete her number. Her christianity to me is useless. I no dey look her with holy eyes again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Creamypie(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

we south have never betrayed the east. We south wanted obi as PDP candidate.we have always cooperated with east.however, with obi in l.p, we don't see him winning, even with full south support, considering the lack of wide appeal and reach of l.p. our concern is that its better for the presidency to go north than d west. In d event tinubu is picked, we Will give atiku, but if not, it will be obi our support goes

1 Like

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Bluntguy: 12:56pm On May 29, 2022
Creamypie:
we south have never betrayed the east. We south wanted obi as PDP candidate.we have always cooperated with east.however, with obi in l.p, we don't see him winning, even with full south support, considering the lack of wide appeal and reach of l.p. our concern is that its better for the presidency to go north than d west. In d event tinubu is picked, we Will give atiku, but if not, it will be obi our support goes
I like your quote except the first sentence. It wasn't atiku's presence that made Obi leave the PDP, rather it was because of the attitude of his so called southern brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Ttalk: 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

I like your quote except the first sentence. It wasn't atiku's presence that made Obi leave the PDP, rather it was because of the attitude of his so called southern brothers.

Gbam. Is it SW fault when Abaribe and Uzo Kalu openly support a northerner. Before you blame anyone from the South first blame your Governors who could not support and project SE candidate to other region

1 Like

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Creamypie(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

my definition of "south" means the general voting southern population, not the politicians who work out and determine the process in d party primaries, and influenced by their personal greed.
Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Arysexy(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
Blame Tinubu and Yorubas for the 2015 betrayal of South which has changed the narrative of our political space.

It's a repeat of their betrayal that North is enjoying and using to their advantage

1 Like

Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by Michael004: 1:52pm On May 29, 2022
Arysexy:
Blame Tinubu and Yorubas for the 2015 betrayal of South which has changed the narrative of our political space.

It's a repeat of their betrayal that North is enjoying and using to their advantage
What agreement did yorubas has with you n your region. Any e evidence?
Re: Blame SW And SE For South Loses In Apc And Pdp by kingsceedon(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
My own be say, no south East presidential ticket, the North should continue ruling, the Yoruba traitors think say them get sense pass the East? Southern unity kee them there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Northerner Might Emerge The Winner Of APC Presidential Primary / With This Peter Obi Wins / Boko Haram Was Form To Get Amnesty Just As Niger Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.