Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA (23500 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Esulaalum: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
Lies
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Rawtruth1: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
Liar. Tinubu is afraid of Jonathan, Amechi and Buhari
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by cyberaddict: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
smiley
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by IPIGMODS: 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
Yes oh. Tinubu will beat Atiku come next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Corporate2020: 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I want a northerner to get the APC ticket. It will make it easier for Peter Obi

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Antoeni(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
So Pius Anyim got 4 votes.. And all Igbo delegates voted for Atiku ... Ndi Biafra I dey greet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by IDIOTmoderators: 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Lol... Indeed! You need doctor"s appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by redcliff: 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
stainedanisus1:
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect .

Fashola is the Modern Lagos architect. Take that to the bank, you never lived in Lagos, not even during Tinubu's tenure so you would never know,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
Lol
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by IPIGMODS: 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Obi can't even win Anambra not to talk of the whole SE.
Pls take a break.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Latakia(f): 1:39pm On May 29, 2022
Indeed PDP fear Jagaban and would prefer a weak Osinbajo or Amachie.

Atiku in 2014 APC primary election couldn't buy the APC delegates with all his dollars. Jagaban outsmarted him and he came a distance third.

In 2019 PDP primary election, Atiku bought all the PDP delegates with his dollars and defeated Wike in Port Harcourt.

In 2022 PDP primary election, the same Atiku bought all the PDP delegates with his dollars and like Ganduje said Wike will be a good loser when Wike visited him.

The man that outsmarted him in 2014 APC primary election will defeat him and like Atiku said, only Jagaban can defeat him among all the aspirants in both PDP and APC and so shall it be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by IDIOTmoderators: 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
redcliff:

Fashola is the Modern Lagos architect. Take that to the bank, you never lived in Lagos, not even during Tinubu's tenure so you would never know,
How do you know he never lived in Lagos? Do you know him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Theoarhics: 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku right now ... " pls bring him on board let's go to the pool".
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by redcliff: 1:40pm On May 29, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

How do you know he never lived in Lagos? Do you know him?

if he ever did, he would not make that comment he just made.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Sunnyja: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Go to the joke section and drop your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Hassanmaye(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Armanipounds: 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu is now fighting dirty using fifth columnists and this shadow figures since he now knows PDP now has a candidate. Mehn the desperation of this man eh... Is out of this world.

Well I anticipate a crushing defeat for him..
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by NigeriaB(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
This is a pure lie!

Atiku knows Tinubu is the only one he can easily defeat in APC.

Atiku Abubakar is more afraid of Yemi Osinbajo. This is the major reason why Reno Omokri has be trying to demarket Yemi Osinbajo so that he doesn't emerge.

Only Yemi Osinbajo can defeat Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
slickbak:
Atiku no fear Obj na Tinubu him go dey fear? Okay
Politically right now, Tinubu is more relevant than Obasanjo. Even the Northerners know this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by MartinsD12(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/tinubu-is-the-only-apc-presidential-aspirant-atiku-is-afraid-of-swaga/
Big lie , North can never vote for a Yoruba man when there brother is contesting, forget PDP APC propaganda when it comes to power North are united

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by iTommysco: 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
Toh afraid of ko

If for say I wan curse I go say make God purnish tinubu voters

After Toll gate killing

I for say make he no better for him voters, buh make I leave them for God.
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by casualobserver: 1:44pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Peter Obi cannot win if he was contesting against Peter Obi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by toujurs: 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
I laugh grin. So full of your self
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
desperate tinubu urchins want Apc to lose to pdp. Atiku will beat tinubu with landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Ibraheemmawa(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Don't think there's a Yoruba man alive that will vote Peter obi, even after eight years of Obasanjo , and eight years of PYO vp , so forget it
they'll rather vote in a northener, nothing like southern solidarity..

if APc gives The ticket to the South West..
its a done deal for PDP.
Tinubu a yoruba Muslim with his christain northern vp? or whatever is not a match for ATiku..
the APc northern governors will pledge allegiance of course, but we know how the thing goes.
Not only Yoruba man the entire country except the South East after all they're the minority with or without them Nigeria can move progressively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by propertyhunter1: 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

No mind them, it's certain now that the North is retaining power,
that's all down to the greediness and political naiveness of the South west..

if they had backed up the East like the South South leaders did to produce the president, the North wouldn't have had a chance..

Atiku is already the next president.
NE locked down
SE locked down
SS locked down
Tinubu is not getting a single vote in these regions
NC locked down
NW locked down
SW shared.

This guy again with his chest beating. You said and wail more than this everywhere during GEJ and Buhari vs Atiku. All failed. One thing I've noticed about you is the fact that you enjoy decieving yourself. Continue. We will remind you again as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Lankyscot(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
E go shock SWAGA soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Banter1(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2022
Or rather Tifnubu is afraid of ATIKU.

He should rather be afraid of OSIBANJO because he will be defeated by Osibanjo. By the grace of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / BUHARI VISIT - See Archbishop Of Canterbury's Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.