Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA (23498 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Fayemi To Adeyeye: Formation Of SWAGA For Tinubu 2023 Is A Misnomer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Don't think there's a Yoruba man alive that will vote Peter obi, even after eight years of Obasanjo , and eight years of PYO vp , so forget it
they'll rather vote in a northener, nothing like southern solidarity..

if APc gives The ticket to the South West..
its a done deal for PDP.
Tinubu a yoruba Muslim with his christain northern vp? or whatever is not a match for ATiku..
the APc northern governors will pledge allegiance of course, but we know how the thing goes.
ogbeni speak for yourself, you cannot be more yoruba than me. I will Never Ever vote tinubu. I can vote osinbajo, Bakare, Gej or Obi. So dont think there are no yorubas that would vote obi. If apc presents lawan or asiwaju, I am shifting to Obi straight

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by sleezy106(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
Make una carry this Tinubu thing commot for road abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Bimpe29: 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I want a northerner to get the APC ticket. It will make it easier for Peter Obi.

My analysis
Atiku is from North
Kwankwaso is from North
If APC fields a northern candidate, the Northern votes will be divided...... Its going to be extremely easy for Peter Obi to win if the South can vote enmass for Obi
It sounds good on the paper but won't come out like that in reality.

The contest is really going to be between APC and PDP.

Nigerian political space is fairly attached to the mainstream political parties, reason why the excellent political actors like Prof Kingsley Moghalu, Dr Peter Obi and Prof Pat Utomi are eluded from being elected into the coveted office of the President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

where will the votes come from?

North?
East?
South south?

tell me where
All of the above
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by sogodihno: 2:05pm On May 29, 2022
MartinsD12:

Big lie , North can never vote for a Yoruba man when there brother is contesting, forget PDP APC propaganda when it comes to power North are united

How come they voted Abiola against their son Tofa in '93?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by toujurs: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Yoighaman:

It will be very difficult for a Southerner to defeat Atiku. He is a strong force, it was widely believed that he even defeated Buhari in 2019, but for the power of incumbency. I just keep wondering who the APC would present as its flagbearer, that person was really be a 'strong' man.
He defeated buhari in 2019 because majority of the southerners voted massively for him both in lagos, which was Tinubu's base, that was because the people got fed up of buhari's tribalistic cabinet appointments, and bad economy. But this time around. I don't think atiku would be voted that same way by the southerners, because atiku seem to be feeling entitled to be the president, which isn't the democracy. Atiku shared 50,000 dollars . To show he is desperate and prepared for what ever scenerio

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by DamnNiggar: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Laughable
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Hotice007: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Don't think there's a Yoruba man alive that will vote Peter obi, even after eight years of Obasanjo , and eight years of PYO vp , so forget it
they'll rather vote in a northener, nothing like southern solidarity..

if APc gives The ticket to the South West..
its a done deal for PDP.
Tinubu a yoruba Muslim with his christain northern vp? or whatever is not a match for ATiku..
the APc northern governors will pledge allegiance of course, but we know how the thing goes.
Oga carry your tribalist and religious point of view go somewhere else. Comments like this are disgusting. I have yoruba friends and even hausa friends who are voting for peter obi. You people should stop bring ethnicity and religion into polities. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by searchlight: 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu should take his network to sdp and defeat atiku. As for APC ticket you guys should forget it.
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by iTommysco: 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
You guys forget something that in primary election no one was recorded opening in support of Atiku buh still he won ,

Make una no doubt PDP o

We are winning the presidential seat already
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by kingyakos: 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
Noise as usual
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu vs Atiku is a political debate to talk about

Gej vs Atiku might also be a political debate, that will put all southerners back in form

but you see Atiku vs other candidate in APC, Atiku will not only win but will disgrace the incumbent party and that will be the end of APC because Government is what's holding APC Together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by SledgeHammerer: 2:09pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by nokspos: 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
I liked it , but i'm voting for tinubu , Like no they win election o
ecolime:
Atiku will woop Tinubu's arse... Even here is SW, Lagos Landlord go collect wotowoto.

Like for Atiku, share for Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by toujurs: 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Lol you most be a comedian grin, you don't even know anything about Nigeria politics. He is Lagos-based but with overwhelming political influence across the country, the whole NW, NC and SW. Take it or leave it, he's an unimpeachable opponent for Atiku.
alright, No problem. Tinubu i tell you, isn't atiku match. That was why tinubu congratulated atiku. He should continue to share his lagos loots to the north, lets see how Apc primaries goes then. I will laugh you tyre.
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Gozac: 2:10pm On May 29, 2022
Once Tinubu's picks APC'S ticket, Atiku will just go and sleep and start celebration in advance of his victory. Tinubu's defeat will be so monumental from South to North, even Tinubu will even lose in Lagos.
SWAGA are bunch of tribal sychopants trying to cajole APC into supporting a cannot draw candidate
APC can never make the mistake of giving Tinubu ticket
Amaechi remains the best option for APC as it stands now that can win the election for APC
He has the competence, capacity, energy and track records that will win the election. Any candidate besides him in APC will be a very hard sell

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by jrusky(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2022
All I have always want is anything that can crush apc out of power and made the party never exist again. The damages this evil party called apc had done is more than enough.

All I was waiting for was Obi will managed to the pdp convention but he couldn't and for that I'm no longer with him and Labour will never win presidential election in this country unless apc and pdp ceased to exist.
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by lexy2014: 2:12pm On May 29, 2022
Reality3080:
Everyone knows this for sure

It is only tinubu that can match atiku on all grounds
Atiku will use religion over d likes of osinbajo n co but tinubu is also a muslim

Atiku will use northern influence against d likes of Amaechi ,osinbajo n co but if we are to face reality tinubu has got influence in d north too

Atiku will use enough dollars to silent osinbajo,Amaechi n co but everyone also knows tinubu self na mad money bag

With how things stand now,many people will reject d Fulani dominance cos how will a Fulani hand over to a fellow Fulani?no b craze b dat

Will atiku do things separate from buhari?

The answer is Capital NO,at least we can see things from Deborah case n herdsmen menace

If apc presents anybody than tinubu I can bet anything that atiku will win b4 10am on Election Day

Which structure does osinbajo have to fight atiku?
Which alliance does Amaechi have to fight atiku?
Don’t even talk about lawan cos many people outside his region don’t know him

Majority of people who want apc to field osinbajo,Amaechi,lawan n co just want an easy win for pdp

Please counter me with facts n not beer parlor gist or I hear say or someone told me

Don’t even come n talk about gej here cos how will apc campaign for him?

The same guys that destroyed gej in apc are in pdp now n they will still destroy him once more

If apc presents tinubu against that atiku, when will atiku win the electio on Election Day?

Which structure does Tinubu have to fight atiku?
Which alliance does tinubu have to fight atiku?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Gozac: 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
Hotice007:
Oga carry your tribalist and religious point of view go somewhere else. Comments like this are disgusting. I have yoruba friends and even hausa friends who are voting for peter obi. You people should stop bring ethnicity and religion into polities. Grow up
Ideally you are right,but politics in Nigeria is a combination of ethnicity and religion, the stark reality
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I want a northerner to get the APC ticket. It will make it easier for Peter Obi.

My analysis
Atiku is from North
Kwankwaso is from North
If APC fields a northern candidate, the Northern votes will be divided...... Its going to be extremely easy for Peter Obi to win if the South can vote enmass for Obi
. You will be in the East and be saying anything you like. How do you think Peter Obi can win presidential election under labour party? I'm an Igbo but only sokoto votes can outnumber our votes. Let you guys always travel. You will be in 042 or onitsha drinking and be saying anything you want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by lexy2014: 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
toujurs:
He defeated buhari in 2019 because majority of the southerners voted massively for him both in lagos, which was Tinubu's base, that was because the people got fed up of buhari's tribalistic cabinet appointments, and bad economy. But this time around. I don't think atiku would be voted that same way by the southerners, because atiku seem to be feeling entitled to be the president, which isn't the democracy. Atiku shared 50,000 dollars . To show he is desperate and prepared for what ever scenerio

Did atiku not share dollars in 2019?
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by macrodata(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

My analysis
Atiku is from North
Kwankwaso is from North
You didn't learn any lesson from what happened to Wike last night. The North will merge and the south will be left with divided votes. These northerners are one, make no mistake about it.
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
cuddlyaplasta4:
Asiwaju of Nigeria , Jah bless the leader. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

This one is talking nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Lolzzz...you guys still don't want to learn. The North will never choose a southerner over their own brother.
Aren't you even reading the writing on the wall?

Bullshit! How did Jonathan become President'? How did MKO defeat Tofar in 1993? It's Southerners who are emphasising on this Northern superiority as if they are robots. The only problem the North has with Southerners is if they do not trust that Southern candidate. If they see a candidate who identifies with them, will carry them along and will help Nigeria remain as one, they will vote for him.

There are precedence of that happening and unlike you, I am being realistic. Buhari didn't win cos he was a Northerner; He won cos they love and trust him. Atiku doesn't have that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Alexis11: 2:16pm On May 29, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Confused Tinubu Zombie blowing hot air as usual
Tinubu that couldn't deliver ordinary South West convincingly for Buhari against Atiku in 2019.
Buhari votes margin in the south west against Atiku was not more than 6%,
Buhari 49% of votes cast in South West
Atiku 43% of Votes cast in South West
Tinubu Zombies should keep decieving themselves.
Tinubu's breakfast will land this week
There will be wailing and lamentations among Tinubu Zombies this week

2019 South West Presidential Results by States

OGUN STATE
APC: 281,762
PDP: 194,655

LAGOS STATE
APC: 580,825
PDP: 448,015

ONDO STATE
APC:241,769
PDP:275,901

EKITI STATE
APC: 219,231
PDP: 154,032

OSUN STATE
APC: 347,634
PDP: 337,377

Oyo State
APC 365, 229
PDP 366,592

Winning Margin by Buhari against Atiku in the entire south west is just 6% not even up to 10%....in a region where Tinubu claim he is the jagagban

All noise without substance. grin

Yorubas are not just politically sophisticated for nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by MartinsD12(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

How come they voted Abiola against their son Tofa in '93?
Did abiola become president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by tunapawizzy: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
these ones just like to whine themselves
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by Hotice007: 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
Gozac:

Ideally you are right,but politics in Nigeria is a combination of ethnicity and religion, the stark reality
And that has to change. I believe polities should be regional at most(North and South) and should be done in a matured manner. Not in a manner that shows hatred for No reason. That one open him mouth with full confidence that no Yoruba man will vote for ibo man. On what basic should he say such nonsense. That statement is highly tribalistic and wrong
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by ZombieTAMER: 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
Hotice007:

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by ZombieTAMER: 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
sogodihno:

We will never back South East go and die, if that is painful for yiu.
hahahaha
stroke a cord there cheesy

Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by jnatty(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2022
If you ask a northerner who he/she knows as presidential candidate the first name is atiku.

The bitter truth is that no northerner can vote for anyone that is not from North. Even if that person is Muslim or Christian.
What comes in mind is north first.

I am from north and tinubu is a ghost to us cos 4 out of 5 people in North don't know him
Re: Tinubu Is The Only APC Presidential Aspirant Atiku Is Afraid Of – SWAGA by ZombieTAMER: 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
Hotice007:

Those your Yoruba friends are still chanting Sai barber since 2015..

go do your homework

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court / Biafra Built Three Planes In 3 Years? / Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.