Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (36890 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Buckeyemedia1: 3:00pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the people supporting Peter Obi have no PVC. Its just online support grin
98% ipobians without pvc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by cardoctor(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
We have your agenda Sir
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2022
Atiku and Obi would've given pdp straight win
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by FlordFlorez(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2022
Very cultured congratulatory statement unlike the one the iragbiji man vomited yesterday.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Johel(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
On behalf of our leader Peter Obi and The Peter Obi FC, I congratulate you H.E Atiku Abubakar. But that doesn't mean you will win the 2023 election

Neither will you win in life.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Maobichek: 3:05pm On May 29, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
excuse me sir or ma I am a full blooded Igbo guy from Enugu while mom is from imo so I don’t see any reason why i shouldn’t write it as ibo

It's "Igbo" and not "Ibo," the pronunciation are not the same, mentioning Enugu and Imo are not necessary.

Once someone pronounce "Igbo" as "Ibo," the difference is always clear let alone he/she writing "Igbo" as "Ibo," thank you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by iCauseTrouble: 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
Your papa and your family won't win in life
Johel:

Neither will you win in life.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Roniyke1234: 3:07pm On May 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

Have they started the collection of P.V.C already, and when is the deadline,

Yes bro, heard the 30th of this month also heard 30th... Try to do it today and let's see how it goes.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Tinububalls: 3:10pm On May 29, 2022
Roniyke1234:

Yes bro, heard the 30th of this month also heard 30th... Try to do it today and let's see how it goes.
I have done it, I did renewal. My old one got damaged.
If they start collecting of P.V.C will I be informed?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Soso990240(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
meritadavize1:
Nyamiri de look for vp slot again.... Shift abeg
foolish Yoruba tribalist. He is in another party already, let him be nah

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by anonymuz(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi is the man. One year is enough to build massive movement and put modalities on ground for him to win. After all, the beneficiaries of his presidency would be all, especially the struggling youths who have resigned to life of fraud due to no jobs. We have youths in every location in this country, so the mobilization for Obi should be total.

Peter Obi presidency is realizable.
The cycle of mediocre leadership must be broken.
in as much I love obi, he could have been patient a bit to allow the primaries in pdp. I don't know the way forward now.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Soso990240(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:
I love Obi so much and I don't even have PVC. I am tired of Nigeria.
keep deceiving urself
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by moshino(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the people supporting Peter Obi have no PVC. Its just online support grin

How did you verify that they have no pvc, or are you just making empty mouth out of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by royal231(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org

Get your pvc online please..
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by royal231(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2022
moshino:

How did you verify that they have no pvc, or are you just making empty mouth out of hatred.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by sukar886: 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
Obi will win atiku, with small margin,e go shock everybody, even APC will be suprise ... Make una mark todays date...
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:

Hahahahaha,like me oo, I have never voted once in my life but this time I am getting it and I am voting for him.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:

Go and get your pvc, how I wish we can come together and vote for Peter obi the way we ended SARS
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by jammmy(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2022
The way tambuwal stepd dwn fr atiku wud tel u hw islam has a beta relationshp,peter obi n d rest whr thr counting thr own votes for personal reason #selfishness
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by jammmy(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2022
[b][/b]there is no unity in christianity when i watchd tambuwal stepd dwn fr atiku
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by PlanktonX: 3:50pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:

Don't you want a good and better life for yourself and family too? Are you okay with the way Nigeria is. Doesn't the number of unemployed youth baffles you.

Though, I don't believe in any of these politicians but the will of God for this country will surely come true this time around.

Nigeria needs you, and you need Nigeria. So fight for a better tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by olatuns2017: 3:53pm On May 29, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1530869002335145984?t=0C6G1r9wX8G2alcS8FtZqg&s=19

Nuhu Ribadu writes:

Tinubu will defeat Atiku not because he is more popular or acceptable than Atiku, but because he will enjoy the support of northern governors and president Muhammadu Buhari. Both Buhari and northern governors have accepted the fact that in the spirit of fair play and national unity,power must return to the South and to none other than the man that worked tirelessly to make APC and Buhari presidency a reality.

Tinubu will surely deliver South West votes to himself. Buhari and APC governors will definitely deliver northern votes to him. South-East and South-South votes don't matter in this election. PDP will win states and legislative seats but will not win presidential election. The reason is because it does not control the states in the North where the votes are concentrated. Without governors to work for it, PDP cannot win presidential election.

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by dochenaj: 3:54pm On May 29, 2022
He is building relationships. That's good. If it comes down to a byelection, you can easily form alliances.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by dochenaj: 3:56pm On May 29, 2022
jammmy:
The way tambuwal stepd dwn fr atiku wud tel u hw islam has a beta relationshp,peter obi n d rest whr thr counting thr own votes for personal reason #selfishness
Which Peter Obi? Was Peter Obi on the PDP primaries ballot?

Or are you just obsessed with him?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by wingmanIII: 3:57pm On May 29, 2022
maddman:
Why do I feel like this is a stylish way of begging for his usual VP position?

Abi PO robots how una see am? grin
Tinubu was also begging for Vp position when he congratulated him?
Small minds are so irritating.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by dochenaj: 4:00pm On May 29, 2022
anonymuz:
in as much I love obi, he could have been patient a bit to allow the primaries in pdp. I don't know the way forward now.
Which primaries? Primaries everyone knew he will lose.

My problem is that he should have left much earlier than he did, just like Kwankwaso. Except leaving now confers some advantage I don't know of but they know.

But I'm 100% certain that leaving after losing the primaries would have only made him a sore loser who is desperate, and that would have been worse.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Croixcomedy(f): 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
Like & follow #normacrooz

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Gandollaar(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Keep consoling yourself. You are the only one with PVC, ewu.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by brownsoldier(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:

You're part of the problem. Peter Obi doesn't need your "love". He needs your PVC, your future needs your PVC. Get your apathetic butt to INEC and let's fight for our future together. ABEGGGGGGG
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:
Atiku fielded him once as his VIce amongst 200 million Nigerians. He was his boy and he will always wish his former boss well. Obi doesn't play politics with bitterness.

Well they are all corrupt so I understand the solidarity...
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by okpanachil: 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:

Please go and get one.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by anonymuz(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2022
dochenaj:
Which primaries? Primaries everyone knew he will lose.

My problem is that he should have left much earlier than he did, just like Kwankwaso. Except leaving now confers some advantage I don't know of but they know.

But I'm 100% certain that leaving after losing the primaries would have only made him a sore loser who is desperate, and that would have been worse.
you are correct bro, it would have been honorable for him about 2 week ago, still I doubt that third f ok force. It's a pity we still going back to our vomit by force. When are we going to be free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.