Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (36907 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Mitsurugi(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the people supporting Peter Obi have no PVC. Its just online support grin

This is becoming stale
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by StanislausWeCan(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2022
That's only if the youth will believe they can turn things around. I weep when some are stuck to APC n PDP as the only options, so disappointing of any sane reasonable Nigerian youth to be thinking like that. Just like u said better person, one year is enough to rally support for PO, so we change the tide if these greedy and wicked politicians. We can make the difference #WECAN

ScamHunter:
Obi is the man. One year is enough to build massive movement and put modalities on ground for him to win. After all, the beneficiaries of his presidency would be all, especially the struggling youths who have resigned to life of fraud due to no jobs. We have youths in every location in this country, so the mobilization for Obi should be total.

Peter Obi presidency is realizable.
The cycle of mediocre leadership must be broken.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by pacesetting: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
platinum131:

Look at this complete idiot....I know the man's maturity dey pain u...you would have preferred he refused to congratulate him ...but ntorr!
If not for the stupidity of weed-smoking Wike dragging what he cannot win.
Se...the same person he was asslickking finished him yesterday....now he has turned dumb...good for him.

I swear I'm not even blaming Atiku for anything. It's that dumb senseless Wike. When Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku at the dying minute, that's when I knew Wike has sold his region again. Why can't he stay behind Obi, knowing fully well that Obi has more support than him?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Sonn(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2022
Klington:
Peter Obi is the only politician that's plays politics without adding bitterness or his own selfish interest to it.

But unfortunately, Nigerians prefer to die for those who steal their common patrimony than those who have genuine empathy towards their ordeal.

Instead of atiku, Tinubu or Gej to become president, buhari should continue to his destruction work.
Bros Naija matter don tire me i swear, this is a man with clean and clear record, but Nigerias don't want him, they prefer known THIEVES to continue milking our country dry,
However' we will not give up because our help is in the name of the Lord who made Heaven and Earth....
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Lovelive: 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi is the man. One year is enough to build massive movement and put modalities on ground for him to win. After all, the beneficiaries of his presidency would be all, especially the struggling youths who have resigned to life of fraud due to no jobs. We have youths in every location in this country, so the mobilization for Obi should be total.

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Lovelive: 5:18pm On May 29, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
On behalf of our leader Peter Obi and The Peter Obi FC, I congratulate you H.E Atiku Abubakar. But that doesn't mean you will win the 2023 election
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Lovelive: 5:19pm On May 29, 2022
Stay there thinking that you are always right.

Time will tell.

blackpanda:
Most of the people supporting Peter Obi have no PVC. Its just online support grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Bbbw: 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
Really
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by CoolAmbience(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

Mobilize all you want, Obi is not going to be Nigeria's president.

All these lies and packaging won't work.

How many struggling Anambra youths did he give jobs to as governor?

A man who couldn't see the necessity of putting in place a solid LGA leadership in the state for 8 whole years? How would anyone talk of effective national leadership and delivering democracy dividends to the grassroots with a dysfunction LGA system?

I am yet to see anyone who embodies the word mediocrity as Peter Obi.

Lets start with you listing his landmark projects in Anambra?

On your mark, set, go.....
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Tochimich: 5:53pm On May 29, 2022
This would have been the first time I didn't vote since I got my pvc but the emergence of peter Obi have changed my mind again
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by RexTramadol1: 6:04pm On May 29, 2022
udele1:

To share tradermoni? Obi is bigger than that. grin cheesy grin

But he wanted that in 2019

P.O will win his ward though
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:59pm On May 29, 2022
Maobichek:

It's "Igbo" and not "Ibo," the pronunciation are not the same, mentioning Enugu and Imo are not necessary.

Once someone pronounce "Igbo" as "Ibo," the difference is always clear let alone he/she writing "Igbo" as "Ibo," thank you and have a wonderful day.

Na u sabi oo
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by AuroraB(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Peter Obi doesn't know that yet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Funnyhubtv(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:

Always this!! You don’t know how to type anything?
Mpama
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Dapson73:

Obi will be Biafra president.

Asiwaju is the incoming GCFR .
Your ancestor you mean?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by God1stson(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Pandora looking for VP post grin

Fish brain looking for sense!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:

May God bless this your post. Peter Obi for presidency. No more recycling old cargoes. Nigeria must move forward
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Is peter obi a saint? All those politicians are bloody criminals.

I wonder how people are making a Saint out of Peter Ọbi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by blackpanda: 5:49am On May 30, 2022
Funnyhubtv:

Always this!! You don’t know how to type anything?
Mpama

Ogbome
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Dapson73(m): 8:01am On May 30, 2022
Lachynos2k2:
Your ancestor you mean?

Is Obituary Pandora your ancestor ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Basic123: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
udele1:
The only two contestants. Atiku and Peter Obi grin

Atiku for North, Obi for South. The choice is yours.
2nd and 3rd fools 😆

Comedians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by buharitill2023: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
udele1:
The only two contestants. Atiku and Peter Obi grin

Atiku for North, Obi for South. The choice is yours.
tinubu is the master,
The two gay are contesting for 2nd place.
We told you how your obi.idiot will be in distance third

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour / Fuel Scarcity Set To Hit Nigeria Again..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.