Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (36922 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by matm: 1:34pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the people supporting Peter Obi have no PVC. Its just online support grin

Especially most youths.Dont trust them.Their voters Cardi's for opening of bank account if they don't have nat I'd card .On election day, u will see them playing football as if they are training to play a match for Liverpool.D rest will vote based on d amount of money given by a party.
Their only useless power is online noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Chukwumawisdom: 1:35pm On May 29, 2022
Klington:
Peter Obi is the only politician that's plays politics without adding bitterness or his own selfish interest to it.

But unfortunately, Nigerians prefer to die for those who steal their common patrimony than those who have genuine empathy towards their ordeal.

Instead of atiku, Tinubu or Gej to become president, buhari should continue to his destruction work.
may God forgive you..... No body will be as bad as Buhari. ....
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Tinububalls: 1:36pm On May 29, 2022
Roniyke1234:

Please go get your PVC, you can apply online. Your vote is important. Thank you
If you apply online, where can you retrieve it?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by slickbak(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Most of the people supporting Peter Obi have no PVC. Its just online support grin
Them no even get strength queue to vote

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Sleekfingers: 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

This Guy should have waited jejelly, and he would been the best VP candidate.

The southeast said, they don't want the Vp slot.....he decided to port to Labour party. Over 80% southwest and the north won't vote for that party. Half of South south might not vote for him. Maybe twitter people will vote for him.
To be sincere, Peter obi and the entire southeadt got zero knowledge about politics. Anyway, wetin concern me, because na Osinbajo or tinubu I go vote for.....
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Roniyke1234: 1:48pm On May 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

If you apply online, where can you retrieve it?

INEC office you filled while applying, I think so.

Start the process, you will get the answer when filling out the online form.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Tinububalls: 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
Roniyke1234:

Link please.
It's like I will vote this time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Goldbw122(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
When ever you see a people insulting someone the you will know that there are people that will pray for that person.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi is the man. One year is enough to build massive movement and put modalities on ground for him to win. After all, the beneficiaries of his presidency would be all, especially the struggling youths who have resigned to life of fraud due to no jobs. We have youths in every location in this country, so the mobilization for Obi should be total.

Peter Obi presidency is realizable.
The cycle of mediocre leadership must be broken.

I'm even more concerned that he is congratulating Atiku who has been burning delegates since he first contested. We know they all do but then whny add prayers for a thief?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Roniyke1234: 1:54pm On May 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

Link, please.
It's like I will vote this time.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

please, also encourage others to get theirs too. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Salvador1: 1:57pm On May 29, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Obi is the Ibo version of Tinubu when it comes to kissing Northerner butt.
let it be afterall Yorubas build bridge with the north.
Allow Igbo people do the same.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Billygee2u: 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi is the man. One year is enough to build massive movement and put modalities on ground for him to win. After all, the beneficiaries of his presidency would be all, especially the struggling youths who have resigned to life of fraud due to no jobs. We have youths in every location in this country, so the mobilization for Obi should be total.

Peter Obi presidency is realizable.
The cycle of mediocre leadership must be broken.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Udemzy05: 1:58pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:

How did you carry out this research? From the comfort your bedroom I guess.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by NaijaCars4sale: 1:59pm On May 29, 2022
This is Politics without bitterness
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Tinububalls: 2:01pm On May 29, 2022
Roniyke1234:

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

please, also encourage others to get theirs too. Thanks
Thanks man.
We have our fate in our hands.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Zorn: 2:03pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
And how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by donbenie(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2022
meritadavize1:
[s]Nyamiri de look for vp slot again.... Shift abeg[/s]
The man has more integrity in him than your whole bush village..
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by labelle123(f): 2:06pm On May 29, 2022
SirWisy:
He left PDP, and never said anything evil about PDP.
He never responded to Wike's myopic comments.
He congratulated Atiku without making some crazy political comments like Tinubu did.

Peter Obi is the best candidate for presidency.

Meanwhile, let's not forget in a hurry that Atiku deleted his condemnation post about Deborah's death. He is not a true leader
. People don't like the truth
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2022
Feggie3:
I love Obi so much and I don't even have PVC. I am tired of Nigeria.
go and get your PVC it must count
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Terabyteck(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2022
udele1:
The only two contestants. Atiku and Peter Obi grin

Atiku for North, Obi for South. The choice is yours.

Be deceiving your self
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Tinububalls: 2:17pm On May 29, 2022
Roniyke1234:

Have they started the collection of P.V.C already, and when is the deadline,
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Simplythebest: 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
I have PVC and u should not be speaking for others. Support ur own candidate and let others do their wish.
blackpanda:
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Akharmony: 2:22pm On May 29, 2022
A very deep congratulatory message. . . Obi must tell his suppporters the goodness he meant about H.E Atiku. . With this kind of message e b like say Obi self get hand in the matter.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Klington: 2:25pm On May 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Is peter obi a saint? All those politicians are bloody criminals.

Nobody says Obi is s saint but at least he does not have any political baggage.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by MetaPhysical: 2:33pm On May 29, 2022
Salvador1:
let it be afterall Yorubas build bridge with the north.
Allow Igbo people do the same.

Doing muah muah to Atiku a$$ is not building bridge. That's slaving, like Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by InoGetJoy: 2:40pm On May 29, 2022
blackpanda:
And you know this how?
Or Tinubu's urchins are the only ones with PVC?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Feggie3: 2:41pm On May 29, 2022
DominusPrime:

I'm even more concerned that he is congratulating Atiku who has been burning delegates since he first contested. We know they all do but then whny add prayers for a thief?
Atiku fielded him once as his VIce amongst 200 million Nigerians. He was his boy and he will always wish his former boss well. Obi doesn't play politics with bitterness.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2022
Maobichek:

Good day, no Igbo will write "Igbo" as "Ibo."
excuse me sir or ma I am a full blooded Igbo guy from Enugu while mom is from imo so I don’t see any reason why i shouldn’t write it as ibo
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Duru009(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2022
This guy mess up big time......

His Political life is on the reverse key......

On behalf of his family, this guy funny
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by Focusmind: 2:47pm On May 29, 2022
He should go and sit down. I don't know why Peter Obi thought he could get the ticket or win the presidential election? Who are the people giving this man hope? His online supporters do not have PVC. He should have stepped back from the PDP primary only instead of his outright resignation from the party. His political career is dead. He has lost everything already. PDP will not call him back neither will Atiku consider him. Atiku may pick Wike, Anyim or someone from the South West as VP
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him by kendo24(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2022
It is only Obi's supporters that don't have PvC. Other people's supporters were born with PvC.

Ode

blackpanda:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Ignored Labour Party National Convention — Peter Obi / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.