Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) (70611 Views)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by sabreal: 3:58pm On May 29, 2022
what is the essence
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by bluefilm: 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes. It has been done many times.

There are literally dozens of Blog Posts from people who did it like:

UK To Cape Town 23-Week Adventure Expedition, Africa (took a ferry from Spain to Morocco then rode all the way to South Africa then to Benin next is Nigeria.

I see...
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Enumerator(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
I wonder oo
RealLordZeus:
Can someone remind me why some Bank still insist on the use of face mask till date!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by miqos02(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
I even thought he was a young boy. An elderly man acting like a kid. Meanwhile, he really tried. Congratulations!!!
his future generations will read about this in the future. It's worth it for him and all he represents.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by blazingblender(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2022
Interested in graphic design
Master class
Classes will begin on Wednesday
You will master the skills of being good at graphic design
ui/ux design
Book cover design
And lots more
Don't miss this opportunity join now
Chat 07044383929 to be added
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by nursemyke: 4:00pm On May 29, 2022

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by MITCHELL96: 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

You wey fine, what have you achieved with your fineness all these small small children with itel phone and 100 free mb

Just learn how to mind your business Mrs wink

When I called him ugly, I wasn't putting myself on the line for any comparisons undecided

Free Speech!
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Noblegraphix20(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
God bless you sir..
At least you try by making us know that we can actually run away from this country to London.
Either by Okada or by legging...

Instead of walking from Lagos to Abuja for one yeye politician that wont even recognize you, you rather walk from Nigeria to London.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Sunsets: 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by MITCHELL96: 4:02pm On May 29, 2022
Wizmj4real:

You get issues for real

Yeah, I do have real issues with people that don't like minding their business
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by anonimi: 4:03pm On May 29, 2022
pretydiva:
It's of no use to the country

Because the country is filled with narrow minded, regressive people like you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2022
pretydiva:
It's of no use to the country
when all you know is tiktok. He did it to raise money for charity and you are here talking rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Miracle2020: 4:04pm On May 29, 2022
Does that means we have road that link Nigeria with London?
That means I can use bus from here to London
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Andres28(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2022
As this man don show road us sooo na Only God know how many boys go use byke enter Europe before this year finnish grin grin grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Octobertwentysix(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Just learn how to mind your business Mrs wink

When I called him ugly, I wasn't putting myself on the line for any comparisons undecided

Free Speech!

You don't shame a person by their looks, it's rude, what if someone after you have done something spectacular and all people could see is your imperfections instead of your feat. How would you feel?

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
Only if your countrymen can travel that far to freedom instead of swapping from PDP to APC

It’s only in your country that history repeats itself every 4 years
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by deavicky(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
He has journeyed from London to Lagos peacefully. Let him now try from Lagos to owerri you will see that he would kidnapped in-between ore to Benin or anambra to owerri.

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

He is not behaving like a kid, he's raising money for charity, I think it's about polio.
I am looking at the risk involved and his health later in life but then I still congratulate him.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
African mentally, instead of quarantining the man, they are jubileting,him fit carry monkey pox enter naija
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Ajilenu: 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
This guy is a brave guy. I wonder how he did it on road cos I know England is an island country

Anyway, look at how easy it is to buy Bitcoin on Yellow card wallet

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Image123(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
Se i no go go buy bicycle like this?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by kokomilala(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2022
@RealLordZeus, they're still living in 2020, that iconoclastic year. They're still stuck in plandemic, sorry, pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Goodman247: 4:10pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
I even thought he was a young boy. An elderly man acting like a kid. Meanwhile, he really tried. Congratulations!!!
grin we in africa only thinks that adventure is only for kids, no no, in the western world even the elderly goes for adventure
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:10pm On May 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This man worwor oo grin

Looks like Oshiomole small grin
Can you explain the word...worwor or wowo in clear terms?

It's only in Africa we celebrate outward appearance that fades with time. Nothing can best describe a man or woman's beauty than good deeds, good ideas, intelligence and good manners. Outward appearance is nothing and the oyinbos don't reckon with that. It's an African thing.

Kim Kardashian wouldn't have married Kanye if outward appearance was the criterion for picking a husband. Arnold Swarzeneggar wouldn't have married a beautiful lady too. There are several women too with inner beauty which was why the husband married them. Have you seen madam NOI's husband before? What of late Dora Akunyili's husband? Look at OBJ and late Stella. Desmond Elliot wife nko? You could say fame and money made some married each other but its a big lie. Kim wasn't a poor lady before going for Kanye.

Africans need to change their mentalities about people's appearance which means nothing. There are several handsome looking Nigerians in the UK who can't risk what the man did just to fight against polio in Africa. By the time those aid and grant begin to roll into African governments pockets to fight polio, the man may not even be a beneficiary. You can only find such a good cause and gestures amongst whites. He surely will be remembered for this.

I commend the effort of this man and a further proof that if Nigeria should split today, yoruba will be Africa's leading nation in less 50 years. We have people of intelligence and viable ideas.

I got to JFK POE in 2004 and the question the immigration guy who admitted me asked was..are you yoruba? I said yes and he smiled at me, saying you've got great people

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by ExcelDBM: 4:11pm On May 29, 2022
STEWpid:
shocked

How the bike take pass the ocean??

Big question
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
What is the benefit to our economy?
try and learn. Not everytime tiktok. He did it to raise money for polio.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2022
Goodman247:
grin we in africa only thinks that adventure is only for kids, no no, in the western world even the elderly goes for adventure
All right. I am just concerned about insecurity and effect of his action on his health later in life but I still say congratulation.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by MITCHELL96: 4:14pm On May 29, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

You don't shame a person by their looks, it's rude, what if someone after you have done something spectacular and all people could see is your imperfections instead of your feat. How would you feel?

cry cry I know, But I'm not ugly, Nobody has ever shaded me because of my looks
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:15pm On May 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:
This man worwor oo grin

Looks like Oshiomole small grin
Can you explain the word...worwor or wowo in clear terms?

It's only in Africa we celebrate outward appearance that fades with time. Nothing can best describe a man or woman's beauty than good deeds, good ideas, intelligence and good manners. Outward appearance is nothing and the oyinbos don't reckon with that. It's an African thing.

Kim Kardashian wouldn't have married Kanye if outward appearance was the criterion for picking a husband. Arnold Swarzeneggar wouldn't have married a beautiful lady too. There are several women too with inner beauty which was why the husband married them. Have you seen madam NOI's husband before? What of late Dora Akunyili's husband? Look at OBJ and late Stella. Desmond Elliot wife nko? You could say fame and money made some married each other but its a big lie. Kim wasn't a poor lady before going for Kanye.

Africans need to change their mentalities about people's appearance which means nothing. There are several handsome looking Nigerians in the UK who can't risk what the man did just to fight against polio in Africa. By the time those aid and grant begin to roll into African governments pockets to fight polio, the man may not even be a beneficiary. You can only find such a good cause and gestures amongst whites. He surely will be remembered for this.

I commend the effort of this man and a further proof that if Nigeria should split today, yoruba will be Africa's leading nation in less 50 years. We have people of intelligence and viable ideas. The Ajala who first did something similar to what this man did went on the efizee and jamboree spree so, he wasnt remembered for any good cause..

I got to JFK POE in 2004 and the question the immigration guy who admitted me asked was..are you yoruba? I said yes and he smiled at me, saying you've got great people

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Great0ne1: 4:15pm On May 29, 2022
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Funkybabee(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2022
Welcome my darling brother
I really wish to give you a � kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.