Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) (70615 Views)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2022
Zeewirld:
....He has ambitions and he pursued it... That's fulfilling.... I hope you have one sharp���
I get well well. You nkor?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2022
I could be his passenger back to London oo
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by descarado: 4:43pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
oh.
You know this type of thing trends online and many people see it and follow. So he uses the opportunity to appeal to people to contribute. The account for people to pay to is directly Rotary clubs account. So he is not the one getting the money. The man is rich himself. So people all over the world get interested in what he is doing and through that many are willing to donate

I see. He should have raised the awareness before he starts. People will follow his journey and share his trip thus creating more awareness and donation. That's how it's done. Just seeing this.
It's very good gesture. Bless him

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Kirkman: 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
Akharmony:
Thank God for him, many also took the task but lost or died along the way. . He is really lucky to have made it to his final destination. This is just absolute service to humanity. . I dont know the model of the bike he is use, suzuki, honda, yamaha company must bake a good bikr for him .
It was a Honda bike.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
I am sure most people there were thinking: If he can bike from London to Lagos , how possible is it for them to bike from Lagos to London grin cheesy grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Imortal001: 4:45pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
that question is good, but irrelevant I'd you follow expeditions like this. You are allowed to take a ferry to cross water bodies where there is no bridge. That is what he did. And once he gets to shore, he resumes riding. That is how it is always done. People have even trekked around the world. They only trek on the land and take a boat or ship from shore to shore. Simple
Ok, i gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by linearity: 4:47pm On May 29, 2022
STEWpid:
shocked

How the bike take pass the ocean??

You must have been one of those that skipped Geography class in secondary…..

From France to Spain then into Morocco in Africa is land locked.

He simply hopped into a boat with his bike from UK across the English Channel into France and rode from them into Spain, then into Morocco.

He does not need to cross any Ocean.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by zudozz: 4:48pm On May 29, 2022
They say like 42 people don ready make d man carry them onto him bike go back London. grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Egypt209: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
Same journey he dare not try in South East, he will be dismembered and consumed by the unknown gunmen!
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Miracle2020: 4:50pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
oh.
You know this type of thing trends online and many people see it and follow. So he uses the opportunity to appeal to people to contribute. The account for people to pay to is directly Rotary clubs account. So he is not the one getting the money. The man is rich himself. So people all over the world get interested in what he is doing and through that many are willing to donate
k.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2022
descarado:

I see. He should have raised the awareness before he starts. People will follow his journey and share his trip thus creating more awareness and donation. That's how it's done. Just seeing this.
It's very good gesture. Bless him
he actually did. He is popular on twitter. Thousands of people followed the journey. He posts several times everyday on Twitter to update us on the journey.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Tranquility2345: 4:51pm On May 29, 2022
Anniversary:
This man deserves to be celebrated and honoured.

Celebrated and honored for achieving what

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by uzo4real(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2022
Benin boys don discover new route to UK...
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Henon: 4:58pm On May 29, 2022
LoveTalk:

A very brave man!
He actually took a very big risk.
He should take me back to London ooo
Your destiny lies in your village not London. You no go anywhere, not even Cotonou.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Moredays78(m): 4:59pm On May 29, 2022
Anniversary:
This man deserves to be celebrated and honoured.
celebrated for what exactly??
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Irupetepete: 5:01pm On May 29, 2022
VandalSavage:
I was waiting for the unintelligent person that would ask this question sad
and his name is actually stupid
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by ManAustin(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
He tried but of what purpose was the risky journey

That's the question i kept asking o, to what earn?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by descarado: 5:06pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
he actually did. He is popular on twitter. Thousands of people followed the journey. He posts several times everyday on Twitter to update us on the journey.
Had no idea cos I don't do twitter. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Can someone remind me why some Bank still insist on the use of face mask till date!

Even Airtel Nigeria is one of them , but I preach sense in them on Friday

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by monshow25(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2022
pretydiva:
It's of no use to the country
is not riding it to gain recognition from Nigeria govt he's doing it to raise money for charity in Africa to fight polio.. Kudos to the brave man
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Can someone remind me why some Bank still insist on the use of face mask till date!
Not until get get robbed by thieves with the same face masks before them go get sense!

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by AdaAwka1: 5:12pm On May 29, 2022
Did he bike thru the ocean biko?? Abi bridge day access the Atlantic ocean??
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by hardon1(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
Taaa... How did he passed Sahara desert
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by AdaAwka1: 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:
From London to Lagos?

So how did he cross the Atlantic Ocean?

Was he using a flying bike?

Am curious also oo
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Okobola146: 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Bbbw: 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
Really
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by izubext007: 5:14pm On May 29, 2022
He came all the way from London to congratulate Atiku.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by DenreleDave(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
pretydiva:
It's of no use to the country

Are u of use to your family talk less of the country?

So how is fight against polio not of use?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by iFESTAC680(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Someone rode a bike from London to Lagos to raise money for charity, but for you to leave your house to the next street you'll be looking for a guy to bill urgent 2k and you dey here dey talk nonsense.

Wise one
I see you sir
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Foolishbuhari: 5:17pm On May 29, 2022
This is lovely! I love the rousing welcome given him
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2022
How long will it take me and my Susuki motorcycle to get to LONDON? I want to japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.