Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) (70632 Views)

Bobrisky Declares Himself The Biggest Girl In Nigeria (Pictures & Video) / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Glycosunde: 4:17pm On May 29, 2022
When Dbanj sing say : From Naija to London she shake her bum bum. Many people bash am say him nor know wetin him dey talk. Shebi this 70 years old man grin grin don ride him bike from London come Nigeria now grin grin Congrats Mr Adeyanju.

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by MITCHELL96: 4:17pm On May 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Can you explain the word...worwor or wowo in clear terms?

It's only in Africa we celebrate outward appearance that fades with time. Nothing can best describe a man or woman's beauty than good deeds, good ideas, intelligence and good manners. Outward appearance is nothing and the oyinbos don't reckon with that. It's an African thing.

Kim Kardashian wouldn't have married Kanye if outward appearance was the criterion for picking a husband. Arnold Swarzeneggar wouldn't have married a beautiful lady too. There are several women too with inner beauty which was why the husband married them. Have you seen madam NOI's husband before? What of late Dora Akunyili's husband? Look at OBJ and late Stella. Desmond Elliot wife nko? You could say fame and money made some married each other but its a big lie. Kim wasn't a poor lady before going for Kanye.

Africans need to change their mentalities about people's appearance which means nothing. There are several handsome looking Nigerians in the UK who can't risk what the man did just to fight against polio in Africa. By the time those aid and grant begin to roll into African governments pockets to fight polio, the man may not even be a beneficiary. You can only find such a good cause and gestures amongst whites. He surely will be remembered for this.

I commend the effort of this man and a further proof that if Nigeria should split today, yoruba will be Africa's leading nation in less 50 years. We have people of intelligence and viable ideas.

I got to JFK POE in 2004 and the question the immigration guy who admitted me asked was..are you yoruba? I said yes and he smiled at me, saying you've got great people

You made so many points that I'm taking home Shaa

But, I don't mean to mock him, I just said the first thing that entered my mind, I don't know him in person,don't know if he's good or bad, so that's why I didn't mind calling him Ugly

So, I take that word Ugly Back, He's a beautiful man now
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Babaflenjor: 4:20pm On May 29, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Can someone remind me why some Bank still insist on the use of face mask till date!
OGA NA THE WORK OF THOSE SECURITY GUYS, they have their personal face mask sellers around the bank premises they wont allow u to go in if u don't have face mask,

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Akharmony: 4:21pm On May 29, 2022
Thank God for him, many also took the task but lost or died along the way. . He is really lucky to have made it to his final destination. This is just absolute service to humanity. . I dont know the model of the bike he is use, suzuki, honda, yamaha company must bake a good bikr for him .
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by 007lss: 4:21pm On May 29, 2022
CorpersClub:

Welcome to Nigeria.
I pray they don't steal your bike.
doing it to congratulate atiku for our next president...... Lol
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Josephkabila12: 4:22pm On May 29, 2022
Welcome
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by faithfull18(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2022
Nothing is impossible.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Emmanuel909090: 4:24pm On May 29, 2022
Update.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
NairalandProf:

Welcome Sir.

The man tried no be small thing!
Focus and Determination are the keys to SUCCESS in Life!
Congratulations to Him!
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Zeewirld: 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
I even thought he was a young boy. An elderly man acting like a kid. Meanwhile, he really tried. Congratulations!!!
....He has ambitions and he pursued it... That's fulfilling.... I hope you have one sharp���
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Ohuhunsulurep: 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
He tried but of what purpose was the risky journey
Unlike my igbo Brothers, Yoruba people likes doing new things to make history,
My igbo brothers only like to be known as the person that throws the highest money in occasions.
Even the sky scrapers and tall buildings in Lagos are all built by the yorubas, but my igbo brothers believe that they can't maintain sky scrapers and tall buildings or that it will collapse,
But they have money to drink the most expensive drink and knack the most expensive booty. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Londonpraise(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2022
39 days....Abeg me I won go from Nigeria to London oo
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by asogo1: 4:27pm On May 29, 2022
This reminds me of that man wey bin trek as bubu win election.
This a courageous man risking his life for charity in a bid to end polio, which a worldwide campaign. Govt, NGO's Rotary/Rotaract involve in this quest. Congrats.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Mandate2023: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:
From London to Lagos?

So how did he cross the Atlantic Ocean?

Was he using a flying bike?

If we call u ppl illiterate nw it will look as if we hate u ppl

He crossed into Morocco from Spain through ferry bcoz u can likely be seeing Spain from d sea side in Morocco that's hw close spain his to Morocco.....and it's not Atlantic ocean but Mediterranean sea

Spain and Morocco is almost adjoining, I know u think there's always a big sea dividing every continent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by airsaylongcome: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
MZEE01:
Easy to travel from London to Lagos on bike. But could be difficult to travel from Lagos to London on same bike.

Lol! I remember boarding a bus many years ago. Lagos to Igboora and I was complaining that it was more expensive than Igboora to Lagos for the same distance. The guy asked me whether Friday to Monday is the same as Monday to Friday. I kept mute
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
when all you know is tiktok. He did it to raise money for charity and you are here talking rubbish
stop talking like a reta.rd
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Asianjollof007: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
I wan follow this man back to london.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

He is raising money for Polo stuff for Africa.
But the man really tried.
Kai!

It's poliomyelitis or polio and not polo.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by pretydiva(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2022
anonimi:

Because the country is filled of narrow minded, regressive people like you?
Now that you have been noticed, you can buzz off
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by ShaksBaba: 4:29pm On May 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
He tried but of what purpose was the risky journey
To create awareness to his end polio campaign and raise funds. This is risky and selfless all the funds were sent to the Rotary account. Respect .

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by franchasofficia: 4:30pm On May 29, 2022
Which airline ferried him down here, hope its not the almighty Edo Peoples Airline? shocked grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
How many LIKES AND SHARES for Mr. Kunle Adeyanju?
welcome back home brother you deserve the best welcome than many of our leaders.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2022
Ibraheemmawa:
welcome back home brother you deserve the best welcome than many of our leaders.
Yes Sir.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Imortal001: 4:32pm On May 29, 2022
STEWpid:
shocked
How the bike take pass the ocean??
Important question begging for answer...
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Miracle2020: 4:33pm On May 29, 2022
HardMirror:
try and learn. Not everytime tiktok. He did it to raise money for polio.
ok. Thanks
But I don't know how and where the money is coming from.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by BigBashiru: 4:35pm On May 29, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7151042/kunle-adeyanju-riding-bike-london

See How He Was Welcome At Seme Border:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjyPHULNWU

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.idomavoice.com/2022/05/photos-londontolagos-biker-kunle-adeyanju-finally-arrives-nigeria.html/amp

Video Source: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeI9h5sjra4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

And dem say na mungo park discover river niger... this man is the first man to complete the trip between london and nigeria.... the colonists could not do it!!!!
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
ok. Thanks
But I don't know how and where the money is coming from.
oh.
You know this type of thing trends online and many people see it and follow. So he uses the opportunity to appeal to people to contribute. The account for people to pay to is directly Rotary clubs account. So he is not the one getting the money. The man is rich himself. So people all over the world get interested in what he is doing and through that many are willing to donate

4 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by Digmygold: 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
Damscodammy1:
U use 40days in d wilderness.

Pictures and videos of him in the wilderness or adonbilivit.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by descarado: 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
Akharmony:
Thank God for him, many also took the task but lost or died along the way. . He is really lucky to have made it to his final destination. This is just absolute service to humanity. . I dont know the model of the bike he is use, suzuki, honda, yamaha company must bake a good bikr for him .
People has been traveling from England to lagos yrs ago.
As far back as 1966, chief jibunoh( don't know if I got the spelling) at a young age did it. Subsequent yrs, others followed.

What I don't know is how this man is raising money for polio with this.
That means he is being sponsored. Man with good big heart

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by riczy(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2022
Anniversary:
This man deserves to be celebrated and honoured.
hu send am msg abeg?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Finally Arrives Nigeria (Pictures) & Video) by HardMirror(m): 4:40pm On May 29, 2022
Imortal001:

Important question begging for answer...
that question is good, but irrelevant I'd you follow expeditions like this. You are allowed to take a ferry to cross water bodies where there is no bridge. That is what he did. And once he gets to shore, he resumes riding. That is how it is always done. People have even trekked around the world. They only trek on the land and take a boat or ship from shore to shore. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.