Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win (1857 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / 2023: How Tinubu Became The Underdog For Presidency / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2022
This Man Tormented Oshiomole, was instrumental in cutting Tinubu to Size and Emerging evidence shows that he was one of the Maradonas that Netted Wike.

He is Godwin Obaseki, one of the master strategist behind Tabuwal's withdrawal and endorsement of Atiku.

I may not agree with Wike on so many ground however my heart goes out to him at this moment, it is not easy to nurse a loss especially when you had been acting like a demigod and stepping on every possible foot

Charity ought to begin at home, Wike shouldn't have gone on to insult and arm twist several of his Southern counterparts.

Obaseki would always remain a message for some time to come. Las las, PDP no be Rivers.

4 Likes

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by franchasofficia: 3:16pm On May 29, 2022
Op I believe you cos I still remember vividly how he disgraced Bullion Van out of Edo and told him to his druggie face that Edo no be Lagos where one drug lord pocketed the whole Yorubas in his filthy agbada for decades cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by islandsscotch8: 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by Penguin2: 3:20pm On May 29, 2022
islandsscotch8:
Asiwaju oko Remi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu

Jagaban is a useless old fool urinating on himself.

16 Likes

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:21pm On May 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
Op I believe you cos I still remember vividly how he disgraced Bullion Van out of Edo and told him to his druggie face that Edo no be Lagos where one drug lord pocketed the whole Yorubas in his filthy agbada for decades cheesy
I dey pray make him win APC tocket let's see as it goes now, phase 1 already played out well

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2022
islandsscotch8:
No carry man of the pee poo for head oh, because your head fit dey poo filled, Okwa maka Isi gi, was Your Jagaban the subject? Poo head

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2022
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

No carry man of the pee poo for head oh, because your head fit dey poo filled, Okwa maka Isi gi, was Your Jagaban the subject? Poo head
nyamiri, this is dry mehn, come with another one
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
nyamiri, this is dry mehn, come with another one
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Why not tell your brother to stop seeing Tinubu in everything,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by cleatsmottled9: 3:29pm On May 29, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. Akanbi must feat ni sha
No be only architect of Modern Lagos, na Portuguese sef him be, na him even name Lagos
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by Abujaexpress: 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:
This Man Tormented Oshiomole, was instrumental in cutting Tinubu to Size and Emerging evidence shows that he was one of the Maradonas that Netted Wike.

He is Godwin Obaseki, one of the master strategist behind Tabuwal's withdrawal and endorsement of Atiku.

I may not agree with Wike on so many ground however my heart goes out to him at this moment, it is not easy to nurse a loss especially when you had been acting like a demigod and stepping on every possible foot

Charity ought to begin at home, Wike shouldn't have gone on to insult and arm twist several of his Southern counterparts.

Obaseki would always remain a message for some time to come. Las las, PDP no be Rivers.
You wanted to say a political betrayer?
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by Corporate2020: 3:32pm On May 29, 2022
franchasofficia:

Yes, Edo no be Lagos, but Edi boys are slaving in Lagos and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen Lagos indegenes sleeping under bridges in Edo ni?

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
Abujaexpress:
You wanted to say a political betrayer?
If you call him a betrayal that means you are denying the very principles of politics itself, which is betrayal, between it was Obaseki that was always betrayed, was it Obaseki that betrayed Oshiomole, was it Obaseki that Ignored Wike
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by wallarwallar(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2022
Dis mumu and foolish OP just open Dis tread to attack Tinubu. Who is Obaseki in Nigerua politics even as big as atiku wud never say stuff like dis against tinubu Obaseki political life wud be an history after his 2nd term. Really u are just naturally senseless. Tinubu no be today if u don't know or if u @ 2 young to know history u can ask ur father to help u with history.
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2022
Corporate2020:

Yes, Edo no be Lagos, but Edi boys are slaving in Lagos and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen Lagos indegenes sleeping under bridges in Edo ni?
Children of backstabbing, wetin concern Edo boys with the matter at hand, I'm Igbo, I don't see why you should use such derogatory definition of Nigerian citizens of Edo extraction

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by jowhyte(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2022
So I learnt from insider source that Obaseki was among those that masterminded the tambuwal strategy and machinery that defeated Wike.

Wike made too many enemies even among his southern governor colleagues. His overbearing nature led to the PDP having factions in many state.

He failed to realize no matter how rich river state his, he needs an ally and there is no small Governor.

He has had issues with Umahi, Peter Obi, Obaseki, Udon etc

But again, Wike through Dan Orbih and Ogbeide Iyama mess up and underestimated a governor. There is no small governor no matter how tiny his state resources might be.

Obaseki decamped to PDP and Wike via his foot soldiers (proxies) which are Dan Orbih and Ogbeide Iyama almost frustrated his move even when the Uche Secondus led NWC had given Obaseki the green light.

You remember that tax collector statement Wike made before the Edo state governorship elections. Then it was resolved and Wike foot soldiers where settled.

But after since Obaseki would have meant the PDP conditions before decamping, he automatically becomes the leader of the party in the state just like every other governor decampee in other states but Wike and his foot soldiers in Edo state (Ogbeide Iyama and Orbih) didn’t not allow Obaseki to become the party leader probably because of Wike Presidential ambition (securing the PDP delegates of Edo state I assume)

I learnt Wike and his foot soldiers in Edo state told Obaseki to focus on governance while they run the politics affair for him and Obaseki and his followers who decamped from APC didn’t not buy into this idea.

Obaseki having meant PDP conditions to decamp wanted to be seen as the party leaders in the state, the party structure handed to him or shared 50/50 or with his share bigger than the old PDP which Wike saw has a threat and decided to fight it out with Obaseki since him (Wike) has more state resources and more influential in the PDP.

That was the issue that led to Wike insulting Obaseki deputy Philip Shaibu and Obaseki officially issuing a statement that led to Wike finally tongue lashing Obaseki in a national TV

Wike inasmuch was very instrumental to Obaseki 2nd term emergence goofed.

He should have allow the NWC broker a deal between his foot soldiers camp and that of Obaseki sharing the party structure 60/40 or 50/50

No governor no matter how small will want another Gov in another state to control his state party structure for him.

This has led to PDP having two factions in the state. Wike faction led by Dan Orbih (PDP chairman south) and Obaseki faction.

The edo state PDP chairman is loyal to the governor and it was Obaseki faction.

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2022
wallarwallar:
Dis mumu and foolish OP just open Dis tread to attack Tinubu. Who is Obaseki in Nigerua politics even as big as atiku wud never say stuff like dis against tinubu Obaseki political life wud be an history after his 2nd term. Really u are just naturally senseless. Tinubu no be today if u don't know or if u @ 2 young to know history u can ask ur father to help u with history.
E pain you Abi, Obaseki is a slayer, when you think you have it all figured out and that you are powerful beyond measures then Obaseki happens.
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by WATCHOVER(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2022
Op Obaseki is an idio.t , no wonder he failed to sign the anti-opening grazing bill. My EDO Friend said Fulani herdmen are killing people in his state and that the idio.t claim they were not herdsmen but land grabbers
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Op Obaseki is an idio.t , no wonder he failed to sign the anti-opening grazing bill. My EDO Friend said Fulani herdmen are killing people in his state and that the idio.t claim they were not herdsmen but land grabbers
I'm not from Edo howevee he may be an idiot in governance but a Maradona is central politics

1 Like

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by Psychokinetic: 3:49pm On May 29, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
muslim, this is dry mehn, come with another one
On Tinubu's manhood i sit
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by tonididdy(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

I'm an Edo man but Oh! Please shut up

Obviously you are an educated aboki who can put a few sentences together, yõwå
Otherwise yesterday's pdp primary is a slap to every southerners face. It was an humilating defeat. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:

I'm an Edo man but Oh! Please shut up

Obviously you are an educated aboki who can put a few sentences together, yõwå
Otherwise yesterday's pdp primary is a slap to every southerners face. It was an humilating defeat. angry
It was only a slap in your Edo face that's if you are truly Edo, I'm Igbo and we have boundary with Igala and Benue, Igala in the North is closer to us than than so many other Southern tribe, Fuxk your greedy and mischievous South, Atiku have proven to protect Igbo interest more than Wike woulf ever do
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by tonididdy(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

It was only a slap in your Edo face that's if you are truly Edo, I'm Igbo and we have boundary with Igala and Benue, Igala in the North is closer to us than than so many other Southern tribe, Fuxk your greedy and mischievous South, Atiku have proven to protect Igbo interest more than Wike woulf ever do

.... even worse than you're an igbo boy
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:

.... even worse than you're an igbo boy
Na your matter be that one, PDP primaries have come and gone, Akiku had won and majority of Igbos including myself have no problem with that, he won fair and square and he is a non tribal Nigeria, even he don't win at least he is message for the greedy sourh in the future
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by tonididdy(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

Na your matter be that one, PDP primaries have come and gone, Akiku had won and majority of Igbos including myself have no problem with that, he won fair and square and he is a non tribal Nigeria, even he don't win at least he is message for the greedy sourh in the future
I thought you want out of the zoo? You suddenly have an opinion.... Nah....the opinion of an igbo man is useless as long as it concerns Nigerian politics

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by YorubaNiBaba(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

Why not tell your brother to stop seeing Tinubu in everything,
cry all you want, we all stand on jagaban's mandate
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by jumper524(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2022
Obaseki name is synonymous to betrayal.
Politicians would only use him when he's useful.
He cant go higher.
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:

I thought you want out of the zoo? You suddenly have an opinion.... Nah....the opinion of an igbo man is useless as long as it concerns Nigerian politics
It is your ancestors that want out the Zoo, Igbos own Nigeria; I'm from Zik, Ironsi and Nzeogwu school of thought, a stronger united Nigeria
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2022
jumper524:
Obaseki name is synonymous to betrayal.
Politicians would only use him when he's useful.
He cant go higher.
You that's going higher than a supersonic airline, show me the chancellor in your lineage
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

It is your ancestors that want out the Zoo, Igbos own Nigeria; I'm from Zik, Ironsi and Nzeogwu school of thought, a stronger united Nigeria
Delusion... No you own an Imaginary Biafra! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rejects Gov Okowa's Appointment , Declares Support For Peter Obi (photos) / Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos) / No Difference Between Peter Obi And Professor Uju Anya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.