Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win (1862 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / 2023: How Tinubu Became The Underdog For Presidency / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:

Delusion... No you own an Imaginary Biafra! grin
Which Biafra lol, nearly all the history of Nigeria is about Igbo, from Zik, to Ironsi, to Nzeogwu to Ojukwu, tell me another thing, which other tribe can match that, the people that removed your nonsense regional government, that you still use till this day is the people you want to drag Ownership of Nigeria with lol
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by tonididdy(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

Which Biafra lol, nearly all the history of Nigeria is about Igbo, from Zik, to Ironsi, to Nzeogwu to Ojukwu, tell me another thing, which other tribe can match that, the people that removed your nonsense regional government, that you still use till this day is the people you want to drag Ownership of Nigeria with lol

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:

I just told you the ficken truth unless you are smarter than Awolowo and BELLO who both warned you about Igbo dominion
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by SweetiliciousD: 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

... Happily heading to Osa......
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by Saao(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
Same wike that made him governor ? Election is either u gain or u lose.
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by AlexBells(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
Saao:
Same wike that made him governor ? Election is either u gain or u lose.
Politics is about now and about interest
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by tonididdy(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2022
AlexBells:

I just told you the ficken truth unless you are smarter than Awolowo and BELLO who both warned you about Igbo dominion

Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by 1881oo: 8:00am On May 30, 2022
[s][s]
YorubaNiBaba:
cry all you want, we all stand on jagaban's mandate

[/s]
Re: The Face Of Nigeria's Political Slayer: The Underdog You Dare Not Fight And Win by Sonyboom: 8:10am On May 30, 2022
This is so hilarious but your Igbo deluded father did not remember how the Pandora Criminal was chased out of PDP.

franchasofficia:
Op I believe you cos I still remember vividly how he disgraced Bullion Van out of Edo and told him to his druggie face that Edo no be Lagos where one drug lord pocketed the whole Yorubas in his filthy agbada for decades cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? / Happening Now In Enugu!! Thousand Of Youth Hit Inec Office / This Woman Is Evil,Here Is What She Did.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.