Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra (641 Views)

I Drove From Lagos To Akure With ₦‎2,450 Using CNG As Fuel / Can I Used My Former Registered Plate Number On My New Tokunbo Car / Ford Self-driving Cars Are Now Delivering Domino Pizzas Across Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by matt4good: 3:34pm On May 29, 2022
I recently got a tokunbo (never driven in Nigeria before) toyota truck in Lagos and want to send it to Anambra.

At the moment, the truck only has purchase receipts, customs paper and change of ownership documents.
Vehicle license, plate number, road worthiness, vehicle insurance and related documents will be processed in Anambra subsequently, as the truck will be used in Anambra.

I am looking at the best way to get this truck from Lagos to Anambra without facing extortion and harrassment from Police officers, customs, FRSC and road touts.

Someone told me that he has been delivering tokunbo cars from Lagos to Abuja - and that he can deliver this car to the East without any issues. However, I think delivering from Lagos to Abuja, and delivering from Lagos to the East are different issues altogether.
So, I still think the driver of the tokunbo truck will be a big victim of extortion and harrassment.

My people - what options are available for delivering this truck from Lagos to Anambra without facing any harrassment and extortion?
Re: Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by Skyfornia(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
matt4good:

I recently got a tokunbo (never driven in Nigeria before) toyota truck in Lagos and want to send it to Anambra.

At the moment, the truck only has purchase receipts, customs paper and change of ownership documents.
Vehicle license, plate number, road worthiness, vehicle insurance and related documents will be processed in Anambra subsequently, as the truck will be used in Anambra.

I am looking at the best way to get this truck from Lagos to Anambra without facing extortion and harrassment from Police officers, customs, FRSC and road touts.

Someone told me that he has been delivering tokunbo cars from Lagos to Abuja - and that he can deliver this car to the East without any issues. However, I think delivering from Lagos to Abuja, and delivering from Lagos to the East are different issues altogether.
So, I still think the driver of the tokunbo truck will be a big victim of extortion and harrassment.

My people - what options are available for delivering this truck from Lagos to Anambra without facing any harrassment and extortion?

Of course the only available option is hiring a driver to deliver it...you pay his fees ranging from 50k to 100k and he will sort himself out. They know what to do, stop worrying for them
Re: Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by Greatest100(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
Use the available documents at hand, ( the purchase receipt, custom paper ) to obtain your vehicle papers and plate number in Anambra, then send them back to Lagos , fix the plate number on the truck and drive down to Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by Johnnyboy6757(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2022
matt4good:

hmmm have you ever had an encounter with those customs officers at ijebo or the once at ore?? If ur papers are not complete exercise patients and process them bring everything back and carry ur truck back, dnt take unnecessary risk, it those customs impound ur truck. Hmmm forget about it. Thanks
Re: Options Available For Delivering A New Tokunbo Truck From Lagos To Anambra by nomlertonsa34: 11:58am On May 31, 2022
Dermatology for hair loss

Hair loss is not a simple problem to solve. There are many different causes and treatments for hair loss, which can be quite complex. A dermatologist can help you diagnose the problem and find the best solution for your specific case. Some common causes of hair loss include genetic conditions, thyroid problems, and medication side effects. Dermatologists may prescribe medications or surgery to treat hair loss. They can also recommend other treatments, such as Botox or hair transplants.

Read more here https://hairfollicledrug.com/dermatology-for-hair-loss/

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2010 For Sale In Ilorin / Need Your Experience And Expert Opinions On These Cars / Sold Toyota Corolla 2009 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.