Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting (59717 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / Please I Need Someone To Tell Me If I’m Wrong Or Not. / Is My Perception Of marriage Wrong Or Am I Making A Mistake? Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by goldmatrix(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2022
..and you too have no business being there on the first place.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Asianjollof007: 4:56pm On May 31, 2022
The way youths fornicate these days in the name of girlfriend and boyfriend ehn, na boreholes some people go dey drill when they get married.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Munzy14(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2022
Mindlog:
You mean the entire space where your sister, her husband, his younger brother, you and now the girlfriend stay, is a room and parlour self-contain?
E be things...the story come be like e carry edited version... grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by bluefilm: 5:04pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

Even if you are wayward,at least show some decency and class.
From the way you sound, it's very obvious that you are always listening to their love making sounds.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Vernon26(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2022
Una no well o shocked
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2022
boxypane:

Na so when I just marry, less than 1 month, my best man was suggesting his babe come stay with me and my wife since he was planning to go hustle for another state. Na me them wan put for yawa. Baba I run.
Thats rubbish...good you didn't accept such a tricky arrangement...So you won't even have enough privacy to do lovy-dovy moment with your woman...

I no go gree at all.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by cayorday89(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2022
Ishilove:

Hian. You sef you took a risk. Supposing something happened to her on the way or in your house and they check her phone and see your number as her frequently dialed number? No be gbege be that? Please let us be careful. The girl too is lucky you are not a bad person. Na so all these girls dey take miss because they fell into the hands of a bad person. Imagine traveling 8 hours to another state for preek.

Nigerian parents need to do more. seriously.
Permit me to ask, what exactly is a Nigerian parent suppose to do, tie down the lady or guy who is old enough to take decisions on their own... They must have given all the Pep talk and advice but it's left to the child to take heed...

Yes, some parents are not good role models but even at that majority of them will still do what is right by giving right advice to their wards.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mrkumareze(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
Favfables1:

While I growing up, it was a taboo for anyone (except babies) to sleep on the matrimonial bed of a married couple....

So I can't phantom how anyone would feel comfortable lying down on a matrimonial bed of another couple and would still go on to have sex on that same bed, what kind of disrespect is that!!!?!!

Please confront those people...
And if they refuse, report them to both your sister and her husband...

What nonsense! angry

The man who permitted his younger bro to bring his girlfriend, what was he expecting from them ? The OP, the husband and brother are all werey. I don't see the reason to visit a family living in a room and parlour n have the plan of spending a night.

There's an adage, when you keep your pot among children's play utensil, they ll use it to pack sand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by cayorday89(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2022
goldmatrix:
..and you too have no business being there on the first place.
Can you throw more light on this...
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

"One babe find me come Lagos from Delta..."
Who invite her?
Who give her address?
When una wan talk, make una try dey talk the whole truth.

You wey go invite online babe from Delta all the way to Lagos...you ge' mind O!
undecided
Lmao...It is the way he put it like he isn't aware..grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Kajaard: 5:21pm On May 31, 2022
Mindlog:
You mean the entire space where your sister, her husband, his younger brother, you and now the girlfriend stay, is a room and parlour self-contain?

I tire o. Just a Room and Parlour for that multitude of people. They will be having sex fully naked with all the moans in the crowd. Poverty is bad.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by garriAndsugar: 5:23pm On May 31, 2022
olawonder:
If he’s your sister’s brother inlaw, he’s your brother inlaw too… stop causing confusion with English!
Really?? Is that what they taught you?
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On May 31, 2022
mardis:
Some girls are so loose that even the devil hail them. How can someone be so irresponsible? Imagine furnicating in a house that your so called bf is squatting? Where is the respect? That is why guys threat them any how. Someone's daughter o, anyway i usually don't blame those kind of girls as they say "an apple does not fall far from the tree".
Later they'll say, body count shouldn't matter when settling down.
May we not give birth to irresponsible children.
I’m sure you don’t see how the brother in law is at fault too

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by zedegit: 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:
I stay with my sis and her husband,most of the time I am always home due to the nature of their job.My sis husband younger brother stays with us but he is hardly home because of work.

Fast forward he has been wanting to let his girlfriend come stay with us since ASUU is on strike, my sis was relunctant but she finally agreed.

Today makes it one week since she came, she has been helping with chores and cooking but the only issue is when her bf (my bro-in-law) is around they bath naked even sleep naked, but with duvet.

Mind you it is a room and parlour self-contain and i feel they shouldn't fornicate knowing fully well i am around.

I haven't told my sis yet because I don't want my sis to kick her out.Right now she has monopolized the bed at night when my sis is not around.

My people have a saying that a child that is being carried should never carry another child.

How can he be forming"family" in another man's family?

No, there has to be sanity. Tell your sister asap, let her inform her husband. If the husband is man enough, he knows what to do.

There are serious implications. If anything happens to his girlfriend in that house, everyone is in trouble.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Slynation(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:

So it means you guys are 5 inside two rooms...!! Both you, your brother in law and his GF are all mad...
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by mariahAngel(f): 5:29pm On May 31, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...It is the way he put it like he isn't aware..grin grin

That's how annoyingly irresponsible some guys can be.

It is from guys like that you'll read lines like ...and one thing led to another, and she got pregnant.

It is never I got her pregnant. cheesy
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by greypencils: 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
Aidejay:
This your story is confusing.

Let me refrain it.

Na wetin dey confusee be this.

So while your sister and her husband are sleeping in the room your brother in law and his GF are sleeping in the parlour.

Right??

Or is it that when your sister and her husband are not around then you your Bro in law and his girlfriend bath naked and sleep naked?

They sleep naked and have sex and neither your sis or her husband has found out in a room and parlor house? Okay this can be understood from the POV that your bro in law isn't always around.

You three sleep on the same bed? Bro in law? GF and You?

When your sister isn't around the GF takes over the bed is that what you're saying?

Where is your sister's husband in all this? Is he around? Where is you sis too is she around like does she live in the house too cause it sounds like they're all away somewhere.

It is obvious, the Man avoids going home because of the discomfort the squatters are causing. The man feels a sense of responsibility in taking care of his sibling and in-law hence his accommodating them. The wife too feels a sense of responsibility to her own sibling and she has no right to insist that her brother-in-law leaves as long as her own sibling is there. It is the OP that is silly and insensitive to the fact that she is causing a nuisance in her sister's home by squatting there. If she leaves, her sister would prevail on her husband to send the irresponsible leech of a brother away. The owner of the house needs to feel comfortable in his own house but siblings and in-laws would not let him be, it's pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by tianshie(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
faithfull18:
Ladies! This is all shades of wrong. No self-respect. This girl doesn't have parents If I was your sis, I wouldn't allow her. They are not even married.

But wait oh, a room and parlor self-contain, where do the owners of the apartment sleep

Ba mi bi won.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Charly68: 5:42pm On May 31, 2022
No respect for senior again..? Let your sister kick them out fast..
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Amayabor1: 5:46pm On May 31, 2022
You nkor? Wouldn't you go to your parent's house?
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by erico2k2(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2022
mardis:
Some girls are so loose that even the devil hail them. How can someone be so irresponsible? Imagine furnicating in a house that your so called bf is squatting? Where is the respect? That is why guys threat them any how. Someone's daughter o, anyway i usually don't blame those kind of girls as they say "an apple does not fall far from the tree".
E go shock u say nah those girls dey 1st marry better man
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Parisian: 6:37pm On May 31, 2022
Lmao grin
LutherSanchez:
Why you come dey refer to US as EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE WAYWARD. No be us provoke you,be calming down abeg.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Parisian: 6:41pm On May 31, 2022
It's because of this mentality that male kids end up being murderers , kidnappers, ritualists etc This is because no one , I mean nobody cautions male children.

Two stupid people do something bad and you're blaming only the woman... Continue... That boy will keep being a nuisance and you dimwits aided and abetted it.

Let me school you, that boy is even more wrong than the girl and you know why?

It is his brother's house. That means he has absolutely no respect for his brother, defiling his brother's matrimonial bed...Smh

Did the girl invite herself. Y'all should keep being dense.

Gabby2022:

The brother in-laws is not the problem,if it's that way I am not also meant to be there.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Parisian: 6:45pm On May 31, 2022
I like someone like you.
zed7:
A bunch of unambitious people gathered in one place. Why are they accommodating you, their brother and his girlfriend? You guys are irresponsible adults leeching on this couple all in the name of family. Nobody dare lives with my family and I.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by darediamond(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2022
Mindlog:

I personally can't deal because I know I would develop Panic disorder. sad
Eewo!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Honchoslim16(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
clerkent:
how much is Amazon ecode $15
Amazon card $15=3k
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Babaken(m): 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
Gabby2022:

They both spend majority of their time at work,its only twice a week all of us are gathered
still is not justifiable.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by darediamond(m): 7:06pm On May 31, 2022
grin
U are crazily Krazi ooo!!!
Make him go luk 4 hin own to fok u say
grin grin cheesy
Okobola146:
Jealousy kee you there. No go look for you own to fok.
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2022
mariahAngel:

That's how annoyingly irresponsible some guys can be.

It is from guys like that you'll read lines like ...and one thing led to another, and she got pregnant.

It is never I got her pregnant. cheesy
Lol...I gbuo la my gender..

O wunu ya nu, there is something cute when a man own up to his mess..and not trying to escape through words or back door.. grin

I equally blame some ladies that follow udi nwoke ahu...We take risk for love...But, it is attractive when the other party appreciates and not taking it for a fool..
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2022
grin
LutherSanchez:
Why you come dey refer to US as EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE WAYWARD. No be us provoke you,be calming down abeg.

@Gabby2022

What's her name? Because I just got a news letter that a female student of a Federal Uni is missing undecided
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Bbbw: 7:54pm On May 31, 2022
Really
Re: Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting by Mamijoh(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2022
mardis:
Amen in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / 5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.