Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31442 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 7:14pm On May 31, 2022
PlaYaJones:

How much to nak & enjoy u nah.. am from London innit. So how much u want pls? cheesy
who be dis one.mtchewww oga go find urself ashawo
rubbish(spits)
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by freddie009(m): 7:16pm On May 31, 2022
Xinjin:
Why not give IT a shot!

I'm on it already.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 7:17pm On May 31, 2022
Sirchiboy:
How old are you?
22 going to 23
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Honchoslim16(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
who be dis one.mtchewww oga go find urself ashawo
rubbish(spits)
grin
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Xinjin: 7:28pm On May 31, 2022
freddie009:

I'm on it already.
Good to know!
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Das1mama: 7:36pm On May 31, 2022
Ninisun:

Chill! She might still remember you someday and you will smile again.
After messing around with men? haba sister assuming am your brother will you allow that to happen? I swear since she went like 5years plus have not had sex wit any lady. not even a relationship
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 7:37pm On May 31, 2022
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 31, 2022
Das1mama:
After messing around with men? haba sister assuming am your brother will you allow that to happen? I swear since she went like 5years plus have not had sex wit any lady. not even a relationship

You mean men over there? If she ain't coming back to you, why not remarry?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Sirchiboy: 7:40pm On May 31, 2022
Decembe:

22 going to 23
So sorry to hear about what you went through.
Who are you staying with now?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 7:41pm On May 31, 2022
PlaYaJones:

How much to nak & enjoy u nah.. am from London innit. So how much u want pls? cheesy
oga i dnt care if u r 4rm london.who ask u? Aproko.iffa give u slap eh u go find ur level go where dem dey nak
4 ur mind i dey find prick abi na i never get am since
oga i nor get time for rubbish,abeg shift(hisss)

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Honchoslim16(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
afa
I dey jare... Wetin dey for me
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 8:01pm On May 31, 2022
Honchoslim16:
I dey jare... Wetin dey for me
omo guy i broke o.i for find u sometin like recharge card
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Honchoslim16(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
omo guy i broke o.i for find u sometin like recharge card
I gotcha smiley
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by cherryCola: 8:08pm On May 31, 2022
Jmichael1:

your father...
At least he is not a debt criminal like you.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by cherryCola: 8:09pm On May 31, 2022
LogicBomb8:
what do your company do?
It's a tech startup, not the one that needs everlasting funding.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by RichProminent(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2022
PlaYaJones:

How much? smiley
Make i join u troll small.i like your vibes.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by cherryCola: 8:19pm On May 31, 2022
Fairview1:

Says who? Says Emefiele or Zainab?

Those people you mentioned are not stealing from private firm and individuals, I guess you're also a loan criminal undecided .

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by LogicBomb8: 8:32pm On May 31, 2022
cherryCola:
It's a tech startup, not the one that needs everlasting funding.
Thats nice Whats your nitch ? Are you into fintech or¿
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by assetsovermoney: 8:40pm On May 31, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Not trying to smash all the girls that gave me shiny green light
cry
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by TechBIogger: 9:04pm On May 31, 2022
bukiah:
Thank you. The mistake is made already.
ok but can you please drop your number let's talk? I just want to reach out to you
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:06pm On May 31, 2022
Honchoslim16:
I gotcha smiley
thanks dear
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by PlaYaJones: 9:17pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga i dnt care if u r 4rm london.who ask u? Aproko.iffa give u slap eh u go find ur level go where dem dey nak
4 ur mind i dey find prick abi na i never get am since
oga i nor get time for rubbish,abeg shift(hisss)

^^^this chick dey very rudes.
Sweet tat calm down.ladies dont swaaaar. Last time, u calm all yor cousin leave in london when they hav never even enter airoplane, i lie? undecided
anyways i juss wana love u so gimmme yor nomba i beg? smiley
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:22pm On May 31, 2022
PlaYaJones:

Sweet tat calm down.ladies dont swaaaar. Last time, u calm all yor cousin leave in london when they hav never even enter airoplane, i lie? undecided
oga am nt rude,but i hate it when boys here will be asking me 4 naking.dis is nt the ist or 2nd time 4 ur mind i be ashawo wey u go dey ask me how much 4 naking abi secondly u lie cuz i have a cousin in london Wey don enta plane tire.me drop my number in this forum?? I nor try amundecided

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2022
JBoss25:
Na cultists u like we know grin

Yes oh. I be vawulence advocate. cheesy
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:23pm On May 31, 2022
PlaYaJones:

oga am nt rude,but i hate it when boys here will be asking me 4 naking.dis is nt the ist or 2nd time 4 ur mind i be ashawo wey u go dey ask me how much 4 naking abi secondly u lie cuz i have a cousin in london Wey don enta plane tire.me drop my number in this forum?? I nor try amundecided Thirdly love me 4 watin?
4 naking abi or watin?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:25pm On May 31, 2022
RichProminent:
Make i join u troll small.i like your vibes.
oga atheist wat r u doing here?
na my trouble u con find again?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by PlaYaJones: 9:25pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga am nt rude,but i hate it when boys here will be asking me 4 naking.dis is nt the ist or 2nd time 4 ur mind i be ashawo wey u go dey ask me how much 4 naking abi secondly u lie cuz i have a cousin in london Wey don enta plane tire.me drop my number in this forum?? I nor try amundecided Thirdly love me 4 watin?
4 naking abi or watin?

^^^^story too much undecided
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by RichProminent(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
oga atheist wat r u doing here?
na my trouble u con find again?
Madam religion, what are you also doing here? You need dick? grin
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ecos(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i lost my email password.how do we communicate?
WhatsApp me through 08166521616
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:36pm On May 31, 2022
RichProminent:
Madam religion, what are you also doing here? You need dick? grin
i nor need dick oga.d thread na virgin thread oga atheist

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Beautygoddesss: 9:38pm On May 31, 2022
Ecos:
WhatsApp me through 08166521616
i would prefer 2 cal u,not using whatsapp 4 now If u dnt mind
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by RichProminent(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i nor need dick oga.d thread na virgin thread oga atheist
What are you doing in a virgin thread? Are you a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos) / Car Bursts Into Flames On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photo) / Dead Body Lying On Old Ota Road Alagbado (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.