Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31433 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
Das1mama:
bro, to be sincere with you, this is the best consoling message i have read in this year 2022, God bless u and more wisdom from the Lord to you. thank you so much and I pray to God to strengthen me and overcome the pain in my heart. Amen

Amen oo

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Demigod22: 11:46pm On May 29, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
I should have had another Mom. cry

I have the same feeling too. How I wish I had a different mother.

11 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Demigod22: 11:51pm On May 29, 2022
My regret is asking Cynthia out during my University days. Whenever I think about how I simp for her, I regretted everything.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Slynation(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2022
My regret in this life was that I neglected all the pleas from my cousin to invest into cryptocurrency around 2015, "I blatantly told her, I don't deal in intangible investment"

Today... She's flying around the world at will swimming in millions while Luna/current dip almost gave me an heart attack...

In spite of all, we winning tho...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Savagr(m): 2:15am On May 30, 2022
None
And will never
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Savagr(m): 2:26am On May 30, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
I should have had another Mom. cry
LoL
Sometimes I feel like this but I think when I'm older I feel the impact.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2022
I regret wasting my time with someone for 6yrs.i really regret it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by TechBIogger: 8:23am On May 30, 2022
Lvgirl:
Though I don't regret it anymore

But one is attending white ferment church Second believing all this Pentecostal pastors
Now I take my ifa seriously I have peace
are you male or female?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by tayo60(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2022
I see whatever happens to me as how God would have me go through it, though it isn't easy.

14 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by tayewomi(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2022
Demigod22:
My regret is asking Cynthia out during my University days. Whenever I think about how I simp for her, I regretted everything.
abeg share us the Tori now

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Osek(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2022
I regret not investing in crypto back in 2017 undecided
It pains me till date, if I had invested by now I know where I would have been but oh well
On God

17 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by ICEKING95(m): 2:48pm On May 30, 2022
Ever knowing and playing Bet9ja virtual.. That stuff stagnated me for 7yrs..

20 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Kajaard: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
Marrying the wrong person

This is the absolute truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by DamnNiggar: 8:55pm On May 30, 2022
The only regret we all have is letting someone as low in iq as Buhari to rule this nation for 8 years

Such a big waste if time

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Talk2donstan(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
This guy above me has a valid point, I mean you should have contested instead of buhari and even though you don't want to contest I myself would have and you can support me as my vice president because left for me I suppose done be president by now but anyway time dey Baba God go run am for us one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by micflo28(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
Not studying Medicine to land a lucrative job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Sunnycliff(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
. My only regret was never learning a trade till after graduation. I wiah i had a skill in schhol days. Life would gave been easier

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Decembe(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
I wasted a whole 6years.
Instead of me to learn a skill or continue my education,I stayed with sister to assist her after she gave birth to twins.
Stayed with another of my sis during corona period to take care of her kids because of her work then.
Now am doing A'level programme and none of them never for once call me to ask of me if I don't call or flash them.Shishi i never see from them since last year October.
I told them I need 5000# to start perfume oil business,no response from them.
My story long gan.
But oomoooo....I really regret helping them.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by cherryCola: 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
Not Knowing what I know today earlier (starting my own company and crypto trading) cry .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by InoFilms: 8:56pm On May 30, 2022
This is it

This was a short film created to address the issue of abuse among house help... Funny enough it more or less of family abused by the privileged... Spare time for this deep story...

https://fb.watch/dkQ5PhBuhd/
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by iCauseTrouble: 8:57pm On May 30, 2022
angry
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Seezion: 8:57pm On May 30, 2022
Life is unpredictable. Sometimes gives you reason to regret about so many things.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
nothing
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Luiz321: 8:58pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:

Sorry bro ,

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
ICEKING95:
Ever knowing and playing Bet9ja virtual.. That stuff stagnated me for 7yrs..
never play virtual but i regret knowing about football betting

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Ayomide1012: 8:59pm On May 30, 2022
I Masturbated for 15 years of my life and finally stopped this year

62 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by sabiboi3595: 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
the day, i learnt how to play virtual, it really made me useless, now, even those people, i helped back then, are now looking down on me

12 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Spain007(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
No regrets....just lessons

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by flejnr2(f): 9:01pm On May 30, 2022
Ayomide1012:
I Masturbated for 15 years of my life and finally stopped this year
alhamdulahih

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2022
Irupetepete:
Damn!

Worst regret.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Malory: 9:02pm On May 30, 2022
Das1mama:
Although I had this illusion that made me to say, I regretted ever knowing the mother of my son reasons was that she left both me and son when the hardship of this so called Nigeria was at the extreme or apex level, for almost 4-5years now am still finding it difficult to be stable; but on d second taught i had to accept it as my fate and cross to bear that the world we live in today is a teacher and the experience or the mistake i made was an added knowledge but though through d hard way.
Bro I know how you feel but just be strong for your son . I know it is not easy. That boy will later wipe away your tears. Don't give up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Tree Falls On Kofo Abayomi Road Due To Heavy Rain Fall (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.