Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,353 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life (31333 Views)

Jessica: He Left A Dagger In Her Heart But She Lived To Do This / What Do You Regret The Most / 10 Things We Do To Regret At Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Dashlys: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2022
This is an agent speaking. Her 30k job is dependent on ppl paying criminal entities loans. Do you also know that you risk being imprisoned if you were in a serious country? He should not pay one naira. Does the company operating illegally pay tax? Idiots!
Cyntie55:
Well, I'm not surprised. You're just a typical Nigerian man.

You people know how to beg for loan, but to pay back it's a big problem... That's bad. Go and pay back your loans.

Didn't you agree to the terms and conditions before you signed up for it?? So why are you destroying people's business??

When you were borrowing, you don't have HBP but time to pay back you developed HBP.

This is the major reason I don't borrow Nigerians money. Please pay back your loans.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by yemmyyemmy60: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
patoski39:
did u register the business in her name?

Nope. It wasn't registered.
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Fearjah: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
UnknownQueen:
I regret being human, I would have preferred to exist as a sand or stone. Or any non- living thing.....
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Newcreditng(f): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2022
akin9ja78:

I can relate bro, you did the best thing do your best and leave the rest.

Thank You for choosing NewCredit.

NewCredit is a reputable organisation licensed by and registered with the Federal government of Nigeria, and we take time to train our staff to put our customers first.

As one of the first loan companies in Nigeria, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are satisfied.

To that end, NewCredit doesn't call to threaten or defame her customers. Calls are made to your close contacts (whom you choose as referees) to encourage you to pay up your loans and they are not threatening calls.

Kindly report any agent threatening you via our emails, official handles or phone number on the NewCredit app.

Lastly kindly pay your loan to avoid high interest accumulation

S.B
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Neroclassic001: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Newcreditng:

Thank You for choosing NewCredit.

NewCredit is a reputable organisation licensed by and registered with the Federal government of Nigeria, and we take time to train our staff to put our customers first.

As one of the first loan companies in Nigeria, we pride ourselves in making sure our customers are satisfied.

To that end, NewCredit doesn't call to threaten or defame her customers. Calls are made to your close contacts (whom you choose as referees) to encourage you to pay up your loans and they are not threatening calls.

Kindly report any agent threatening you via our emails, official handles or phone number on the NewCredit app.

Lastly kindly pay your loan to avoid high interest accumulation
S.B
Says who. Your agents are seriously threatening my friend whom has a very very good record with Newcredit. He has defaulted for a day or 2 and has pleaded for time cos he ran into an unfortunate mishap yet nothing. This is very bad. These are the numbers used.
S.B[/quote]
Below is a screenshot of a part of the threatening message

Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by tayewomi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
hi
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by TrustNone: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Finishing school at the age of 31 and not be able to serve...
Reason:I wasted many years at home after secondary school.
I was a victim of bullying.
Now 38 years, no job, no kid, no wife nothing to write home about.
boss please can I have your WhatsApp number?
You dey motivate me gan
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Sirchiboy: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
TrustNone:
boss please can I have your WhatsApp number?
You dey motivate me gan

Where do you based?
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by MOG6670(m): 9:42am On Apr 02
I regret not starting out early in life. But it due to some reason thoh
Re: What Have You Lived To Regret The Rest Of Your Life by Dundalk(m): 11:15am On Apr 02
Sirchiboy:

Where do you based?
boss you dey motivate me...

Life is really really hard.. I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / World Most Hilarious Names / Amazing Animal Facts You Never Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.