Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

STORY] Mum’s Best Friend (+18) – (episode 1 – 5) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / STORY] Mum’s Best Friend (+18) – (episode 1 – 5) (1527 Views)

[STORY] Mum’s Best Friend (episode 1 – 6) / (story) Sweet S&X With My Mum’s Best Friend (+18) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 5) / S*x With My Mum’s Best Friend (+18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY] Mum’s Best Friend (+18) – (episode 1 – 5) by Blogger111: 5:55pm On May 29, 2022
1*
it was back in 1996 in our “face me i face” compound that i lived with my parents and i should be around 12 or 14 years and i was quite stubborn at my age but one thing that stood out about me was my very huge pipe, i would pull my shorts to bathe outside and the older girls in our compound would make good remarks as they gossip with each other “this boy pipe big oh!, i pity him girlfriend for future” as innocent as i was i loved those remarks so i always take my bath outside whether the bathroom is crowded or not for i want to see the shock of surprise in their eyes and those heart warming accolades.

Aunty comfort my mothers best friend whom is a neighbour too, people in the compound normally say my mum and aunty comfort are the gossips we have in the compound, my mother barely does nothing at home, she is always chewing bubble gum with aunty comfort as they mimic little thundering sound with thier mouth as they chew the gum.

On this fateful day, i didn’t get good grades from my school work and my mum decided to deal with me in her usual style, she brought out those long thick cane to flog me, as she gave me the first lash on my back, i took off in pain, running round the compound and hoping that someone would come out to beg my mother on my behalf and stop the torrents of torture that has already started to befall me, when nobody came to my rescue, i decided to dash into any door that was open and aunty comfort’s room was nearest to where my ordeal was taking place, i dashed into her room, pushed the door and bolted it as fast as i could, turned and right before me was aunty comfort in her eve clothes, water melon boooby and bushy V, i was caught in the frenzy mood that i just paused, she was also surprised because she quickly dropped the cream tube she was holding and quickly took the towel by the bedside and covered herself, “come romel your mama no teach you to dey knock before you enter person house?” so she said as she sat down and looked pissed at me, “aunty sorry, na my mama dey pursue me with cane” i replied still breathing heavily, “oya come sidon here, dis your mama sef be like say she don dey kolo” and yes i felt my mum was going crazy that period because she would be the one to tell my elder sisters not to near aunty comfort that she is an ashawo but yet that was her bestfriend.
Read full story here
https://storyteller.com.ng/2022/05/19/story-mums-best-friend-18-episode-1-5/

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband / Debt Repayment: ITEMS FOR SALE (photos) / USA Imposed Sanctions On Uganda For Her Anti Gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.