Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband (1523 Views)

I Prefer A Small Firm Breast Than A Big Slipper Breast / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by aisha1314(f): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2022
Is it bad that I don't want to get married since I don't want children but I just want to live with a man as a long term partner?

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by FuckTheMod: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2022
And you wonder why you have numerous bodycount?

This is the effect of being a SLÚT

A SLÚT is never ready to be a wife

A SLÚT always want dick options until she fades out

After she fades out, she expects her unfortunate husband to stay loyal and committed to her alone.
Lol

Senseless oloshos everywhere

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by HarlequinLekex: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2022
Na your p

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by TINUBUISMAD: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2022
FuckTheMod:
And you wonder why you have numerous bodycount?

This is the effect of being a SLÚT

A SLÚT is never ready to be a wife

A SLÚT always want dick options until she fades out

After she fades out, she expects her unfortunate husband to stay loyal and committed to her alone.
Lol

Senseless oloshos everywhere
Now, where is the lie here?

Now this is what I call savage vawulence !!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by TINUBUISMAD: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2022
Candidlady group them!!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by general111(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Wetin concern me, afterall no be you i go marry.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by JASONjnr(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Omo, How will a woman decides not to have kids but wants a husband?

You are an atheist and a feminist....Your problem plenty pass you.

I doubt if any male atheist will want to settle with you.....

And you're in the core North.....My first time of hearing an atheist in the North....

Please tell me.. Do you go about arguing with those abokis that Allah does not exist? I want to know biko...

Because you atheist are very calm in the south, talking trash about God and Jesus Christ but up North, them no born Una well to go there and practice your atheist.....Na steady frying them go the fry Una.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Reminderz: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:
Is it bad that I don't want to get married since I don't want children but I just want to live with a man as a long term partner?
just say that you just want live with a man who will take care of your selfish needs without offering him anything in return while you also have the opportunity to hoe about.... olosho pro max.. because which reasonable and sensible person will decide not to have kids without having any ulterior motives? if they've aborted you, you won't be here to post this nonsense

you've never posted anything sensible since you registered on this forum..

5 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Christiansimon: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Same Page
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Reminderz: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by lilvicky68(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2022
How much can you pay per year?
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by scrolldown88: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

Personally I see nothing wrong with that. Infact that's my own preference. I'm not big on marriage or kids. But open to the idea of having a partner.
It's perfectly alright, and I dare say such arrangements are realer than most marriages

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:
So you want to cohabit ,no problem you can be a concubine na to a single or married man

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by 360degreess(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
.. You don't want to marry and you don't want to have children? Seriously I pity your life.So you want to leave an immoral life all through your life by just cohabiting with a man?.So you think God doesn't know what He is doing when he says human beings should get married and have legitimate children?..By the time you get old and all your mates are having children who will take care of them and you are left alone with no one to take care of you thats when you will realize that you have been f**lish all through your life, but by then it will be too late for you because menopause has finished you completey..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by aisha1314(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Omo, How will a woman decides not to have kids but wants a husband?

You are an atheist and a feminist....Your problem plenty pass you.

I doubt if any male atheist will want to settle with you.....

And you're in the core North.....My first time of hearing an atheist in the North....

Please tell me.. Do you go about arguing with those abokis that Allah does not exist? I want to know biko...

Because you atheist are very calm in the south, talking trash about God and Jesus Christ but up North, them no born Una well to go there and practice your atheist.....Na steady frying them go the fry Una.....

No I never talk about my lack of belief except if someone directly asks me about my religion. I also don't argue with anyone about whether or not God exists because I believe everyone has a right to their own beliefs. I don't put down anyone's beliefs as long as they also respect my beliefs (or lack of).

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by JASONjnr(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

No I never talk about my lack of belief except if someone directly asks me about my religion. I also don't argue with anyone about whether or not God exists because I believe everyone has a right to their own beliefs. I don't put down anyone's beliefs as long as they also respect my beliefs (or lack of).

Why are your fellow atheist doing it openly in the south? While atheist in the North tends to be reasonable and respectful of the tradition over there?

Is it because Christians in the south are tolerant while they do as they will and stand up against other people's fate or abusing them of believing in a nonexisting God?

While that can't be done in the North?

I challenged one to go to the north and preach it for me to take him serious.....
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by 360degreess(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

..If your parents had this philosophy of not having children you wouldn't have been here typing this.Kina da masala
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by aisha1314(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2022
360degreess:
.. You don't want to marry and you don't want to have children? Seriously I pity your life.So you want to leave an immoral life all through your life by just cohabiting with a man?.So think God doesn't know what He is doing when he says human beings should get married and have legitimate children?..By the time you get old and all your mates are having children who will take care of them and you are left alone with no one to take care of you thats when you will realize that you have been f**lish all through your life, but by then it will be too late for you because menopause has finished you completey..

So think God doesn't know what He is doing when he says human beings should get married and have legitimate children?

While you have a right to your opinion, if you'd read my signature you wouldn't write this part.
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by SurggieFT(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
I might be interested...leave ur contact details
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by 360degreess(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

So think God doesn't know what He is doing when he says human beings should get married and have legitimate children?

While you have a right to your opinion, if you'd read my signature you wouldn't write this part.
.. You are wrong.This is not my opinion,it is the opinion of religious scriptures(Quran and Bible).God is perfect but we humans are not.God is competent enough to dictate to us the kind of life that is good for us and not what our hearts desire because we human beings are bound to make errors in our lives.And that is why the world is in so much pain because people disregard the laws of the Creator and follow their heart desires.A word is enough for the Wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by incandescentena: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Now, where is the lie here?
Now this is what I call savage vawulence !!
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Blakjewelry(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:
The first question is how old are you? Women tend to change with age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

am oficially 14.6 inches loooooong babes....u want??(((THANK ME LATER))) cheesy
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by eazzzy1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
What informed your preference? I would think someone who chooses not to marry would want such because they would want the freedom that comes with being single.

Having a live-in partner would not be any different from a marriage, in some countries it is in fact a form of marriage.
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by advanceDNA: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

if you are looking for a man in nigeria that doesnt want kids, and will pay your bills and remain with you till old age....u are just deceiving yourself ....

.the only thing close to what u want is perhaps dating a married man who will have his kids elsewhere and just keep a no kids relationship with you.... the disadvantage is ..as u get old..he may want a fresher younger woman...

What you a looking for is a lonely life towards its end...i hope u are ready...

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by zexy2030(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:
Kindly dis orient yourself off this idea, it's not healthy mentally. Keeping a longterm partner in general is boring as it gets older and each of you would seek variety which may in turn become an issue of separation. Men believes in owning a woman they spend on especially sexually. But if u wanna try sexual adventures with other couples. Envying may results and breaking up and starting all over again.
So my opinion is either you are ready to remain single and have variety of sex for pleasure which will soon bore you.. Or u get a serious partner and agree on one or two kids. But ensure he wants it too. So he can stay responsible. The spice of every long term relationship is the challenges and sweetness the children brings. The reward of a woman is her womb. That's why she is called wombman.
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by ninety5: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
lol, it is the temerity to dictate how others live their lives.
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Softmirror: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
aisha1314:

grin AISHA, IF CAN STILL ACHIEVE YOUR AIM BY BECOMING THE HUSBAND IN THE HOUR WHEN YOU GET MARRIED.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Maynman: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
aisha1314:

Why do you need a partner in the first place?

Are you not strong and independent?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by zed7: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Nothing wrong with your desire, we are all different. However, you are most likely to meet a divorcee or a widower who already has kids and also doesn't want marriage, just a partner.

A young, never been married man will hardly want such arrangement. However, they'll still be a few who share your desires.

Nigerians have a way of stigmatising people who have different views from the norm. I don't see how her desire translates to being loose or a whõôre.

3 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2022
aisha1314:
shame on you aisha you had a poor upbringing. pls can we meet i need to talk to u because i see that u need help.
Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by aisha1314(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2022
Abba114:
shame on you aisha you had a poor upbringing. pls can we meet i need to talk to u because i see that u need help.

You have no right to say I had a poor upbringing. You don't know anything about me or who I am so you don't have any right to make such conclusion. Just because someone's opinions or beliefs about something is different from yours doesn't mean you should criticize them like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gone So Soon...so Hard To Believe. / Who Is The Most Handsome Male On Nairaland? / Love Has A Price Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.