Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position (2482 Views)

2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku / Uproar In Rivers Over Wike’s ₦500 Million Donation To Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by Sonyboom: 8:29am On May 30, 2022
That Is how much the Pandora Criminal looted from Anambra before he was caught red-handed.

wallarwallar:

Wonder what you want to do with d calculation but dat is 96billion in 8years cool money so now dat u know wetib u wan talk
Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by Sonyboom: 8:32am On May 30, 2022
As I no de educated or no fit write grammar does that deter me from knowing that the Pandora Criminal is a big thief with all the facts n prove I provided concerning his endemic looting of Anambra treasury ?

BrownRoofRep:

A clear mark of an uneducated troll.
See his grammar.
Illiteracy is really a dangerous disease.

Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by ygowon: 12:59pm On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
You fools just lie like lunatics daily about this Pandora Criminal. Even when the fact stares you in the face you will still deny it. Attached is who the Pandora Criminal owed for a full year and how he looted Anambra to death

Drop the link to see why they called off the strike. Stop posting have information. You are scared of shooting yourself Abi?
Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by agadez007(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2022
Nova1988:

igbos started it, the average igbo man is filled with hatred.

I've experienced this first hand as a northerner living in an igbo dominated neighbourhood in Lagos. I wonder how I'll be treated if go to igbo land.
it’s not their fault that they treated you the way that they did,you northerners are not known to rent or buy land,rather you sleep in bushes this act like animals,why would a sane human treat y’all any different?
Have you heard Igbo fight with any of their host communities,but in mile 12,it’s your brothers,even in Ibadan na still you guys fighting their hosts

I am even suprised a northerner is talking about hate
Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by JerryGent1983: 7:56pm On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
For fools that claim the Pandora Criminal of looting N250 million weekly is please calculate N250M weekly in 8 years before making senseless comment
Mr EFCC what then are you waiting for with this your whole lot of evidence ...... don't you know peter Obi's House Address to get him arrested or don't you think so
Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by FallenShitHole: 7:58pm On May 30, 2022
Sonyboom:
Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position while the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi could not even man up to face his juniors in the election ?
Spending all those billions of naira of his state stolen money only for a meaningless second to migrant fulanis? Don't you see how dumb you sound?
Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by Oluwatobike: 9:16pm On May 30, 2022
With Atiku as PDP candidate, I don’t see Tinubu winning the election.

Northerners will collect whatsoever Tinubu offer them for their vote but on the day of election, 85% will vote for Atiku. SS and SE will do the same, while vote in SW will be shared 30, 40 and 30 respectively. You don't have to believe this, but it's the obvious. Know this, know peace.
Re: Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position by Nova1988(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2022
agadez007:
it’s not their fault that they treated you the way that they did,you northerners are not known to rent or buy land,rather you sleep in bushes this act like animals,why would a sane human treat y’all any different?
Have you heard Igbo fight with any of their host communities,but in mile 12,it’s your brothers,even in Ibadan na still you guys fighting their hosts

I am even suprised a northerner is talking about hate

lmao, dead that thought. maybe you live in the village, because even the poor young bike men don't live inside bushes.

come to festac and see Plenty successful hausa people, and those bike men don't even fight just like that they must have been provoked.

despite me living in igbo dominated neighbourhood, we bought our house and 2 other's and the people that are staying there are igbos who pay us rent, we even call one of the tenants igwe because that's what his family call him. most of the igbos I know are nice sha but some of them are just mean and frustrated for nothing, maybe they're doing it out of jealousy. who knows? grin

you cannot be comparing us with under 25 poor bike men. o wrong nau. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaigners Changed Campaign Strategy / Ondo 1st Lady Betty Says Her Husband Is Sick. Threatens Lady (Video) / Betty Akeredolu Takes Her Fight With Her In-law To Whassap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.