Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years (24454 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by ppogba: 8:38pm On May 29, 2022
The quality of the team is very low. With what I saw in their semi and today's final, their chances of survival in the premiership is very low.

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Okobola146: 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
They will soon go back to their forest
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
Chai!!! It's just like someone who had served 23yrs in prison and was released from prison. grin
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by justicechichex: 8:40pm On May 29, 2022
Welcome back to the EPL.
I see them beating arsenal and man utd home and away next season...

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by arantess: 8:40pm On May 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
Good arsenal ona see ona mate
Dry
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by arantess: 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
justicechichex:
Welcome back to the EPL.

Seer

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by karzyharsky(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
Welcome
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Orestino(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
Congratulations to them

Easy six points for my Chelsea next season grin
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Gbemini(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2022
They will go back next season

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by judedwriter(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2022
Nottingham forest reminds me of those days of British football when their jerseys had no sponsors and the fields were an eyesore grin

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Cajal(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Congratulations to them

They have more champions League trophies than Arsenal and Man City combined
Plus toteham, vilareal,
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by bizhop01: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
This team is greater than Arsenal and Manchester city

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by MITCHELL96: 8:44pm On May 29, 2022
paulolee:

Wetin make cr7 immune?? u are talking rebuilding and still keeping a 37yr old man..
assuming a mou or pep is coming to dis united to rebuild, na dt cr7 go first leave..

You don't talk like that man, what do you know about Football ? undecided

He's 37 years old we know, as long as he keeps performing and banging in those goals, it doesn't matter, age is just a number man

What are the guys in there 20's doing ? Is it not only Ronaldo that's scoring goals for Man United ?

No be Age dey play ball,One thing about whites is that, as long as you can give them what they need,no matter how old you are, they'll recruit you, Football is an example

Next time, if you don't know what to say about football, just STFU!

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2022
Sure Odds loading next season!... Man City Vs Nothingham forest. Prediction: Other!! or over6.5
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by promise4wonders: 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
For champions league winners.u guys are great!
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by kingxley(m): 8:47pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:
Huddersfield really fucked_ up.

I was rooting for Huddersfied to come to premier league because Huddersfield really helped me in wrecking Alabi in the just concluded season.

Unfortunately, the decided to cut my ticket today.
Alabi no be ur mate

Long story short: Alabi won. Alabi always wins cry cry cry
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49pm On May 29, 2022
In the first half of last season they played terrible amateurish and immatured football, and I thought they are gonna relegate to first division but somehow they picked form and it didn't happen.
But this their coach did something wonderful this season and deserves an applause. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by franklingud(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Wow! Welcome back forest gump cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Freelancer2020(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Congratulations to them

They have more champions League trophies than Arsenal and Man City combined

Both city and arsenal never won any
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by justicechichex: 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
arantess:
Seer

cheesy
arantess:
Seer
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Quantum22: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Werey Burnley in disguise....best in dashing point.

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by pargelenis(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Arsenal will beat Chelsea and then lose to this same Nottingham Forest, twice!

3 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Itisallright: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Well deserved � ...
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by JBoss25(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2022
justicechichex:
Welcome back to the EPL.

only arsenal, we have ten haag now we'll be back on top

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by solexyy: 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
HAPPY 4 DEM. DON'T PACK UP COMPLETELY COZ U'LL BE BACK DOWN NEXT SUMMER

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2022
paulolee:
congrats....I hope dm no turn another derby county

Them big pass Derby. 2 Champions league no be Child's

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by foxxydude: 8:55pm On May 29, 2022
Welcome back to the top-flight Nottingham Forest

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by eddyslim(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
Comgratulations Forest
Welcome to the best league in the world
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by cmecproblem(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2022
I'm happy for them.
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Lamasta(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
They are welcome back to topflight football their goal should be to remain in the league at the end of next season EPL....
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by justicechichex: 9:00pm On May 29, 2022
JBoss25:
only arsenal, we have ten haag now we'll be back on top

It's his 1st season. So it is gonna be rough and tough for him..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties / Pictures From The Asisat Oshaoala Football 4 Girls Seminar Held Today. / OAU Vs UNILORIN: Hifl 2019 Finals - 0 - 0 (3 - 4 Penalties) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.