Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years (24456 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by paulolee(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You don't talk like that man, what do you know about Football ? undecided

He's 37 years old we know, as long as he keeps performing and banging in those goals, it doesn't matter, age is just a number man

What are the guys in there 20's doing ? Is it not only Ronaldo that's scoring goals for Man United ?

No be Age dey play ball,One thing about whites is that, as long as you can give them what they need,no matter how old you are, they'll recruit you, Football is an example

Next time, if you don't know what to say about football, just STFU!
same 20's dt scored more, finished 2nd before ur cr7 joined, after he joined, united turn big joke...continue to console urself o

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Kirkman: 9:03pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:
Huddersfield really fucked_ up.

I was rooting for Huddersfied to come to premier league because Huddersfield really helped me in wrecking Alabi in the just concluded season.

Unfortunately, the decided to cut my ticket today.

Long story short: Alabi won. Alabi always wins cry cry cry
I swear Huddersfield really messed up. I watched the match and I was wondering if this was the same Huddersfield that played with so much passion and vigour during the playoffs 1st and 2nd leg. They messed up today. No Zeal or attacks from them at all today.
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by topsyboy: 9:07pm On May 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21uWaakq87Y Please subscribe help grow we channel
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Richy4(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2022
Since Okocha played at Bolton Wanderers, no one has seen that club ever... It might get to 78 yrs before they will be promoted to premier League again
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by bluefilm: 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
Kirkman:

I swear Huddersfield really messed up. I watched the match and I was wondering if this was the same Huddersfield that played with so much passion and vigour during the playoffs 1st and 2nd leg. They messed up today. No Zeal or attacks from them at all today.

They just wasted thier best opportunity of making it to the Premier League.

Championship is a very difficult place to be in.

Even Arsenal will struggle in the Championship.

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by yusluvad(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Congratulations to them

They have more champions League trophies than Arsenal and Man City combined
Off the speakers abeg. grin cheesy grin
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by betshopagent(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
temmypotter:
Watched the play off game .. lol, these ones are going back this same season. Their football tech is basic
hmmn, u amaze me.Nottingham forest dumped both arsenal and spurs out of leaque cup

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Kirkman: 9:12pm On May 29, 2022
cynthia4good:
I think Nottingham will stay this new season but might be relegated back in 2-3 seasons again
They won't survive at all this new season with that their style of soccer. Even Brentford is more agile and deadly attack wise than Nottingham Forest.
Even almighty Watford and Norwich were relegated who come be Nottingham forest. English Premier League Is not for the faint of heart o!
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by yusluvad(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2022
Congratulations to Nottingham Forest FC on their new promotion to the top flight league...

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by izubext007: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
Over 2.5 candidate

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Lightorder: 9:17pm On May 29, 2022
I love forest
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by phemmyfour: 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
Good arsenal ona see ona mate
Which mate? Nottingham forest has more UCL trophy than Arsenal

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Sambaby7640: 9:20pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:

I was rooting for Huddersfied to come to premier league because Huddersfield really helped me in wrecking Alabi in the just concluded season.

Unfortunately, they decided to cut my ticket today of all days.

you never see chomchin.....them go wreck your papa join....e go be like blue film

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Sambaby7640: 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
bluefilm:

Unfortunately, they decided to cut my ticket today of all days.

[/quote]you never see chomchin.....them go wreck your papa join....e go be like blue film
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Kirkman: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
yusluvad:
Congratulations to Nottingham Forest FC on their new promotion to the top flight league...
grin

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Caseless: 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
SommyGudman:
Nottingham Forest will be in EPL next season
they're champions league winners, you know.

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Badgers14: 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
paulolee:

Wetin make cr7 immune?? u are talking rebuilding and still keeping a 37yr old man..
assuming a mou or pep is coming to dis united to rebuild, na dt cr7 go first leave..

It is in CR7 best interest to leave manutd on his own and go back back to sporting Lisbon for a season and then retire.

CR7 is no match to Luka Modric, even at that, at 37, 38 next year.. I don't think any coach would include him in their long term plan.
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by BetterMan247(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2022
Congrats !!! But no time for testing after 23years
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Slynation(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2022
Wow... Nottingham is back, and I hope they are back for good just like Leceister City cheesy They have more European Record than Arsenal
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Slynation(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2022
temmypotter:
Watched the play off game .. lol, these ones are going back this same season. Their football tech is basic
I wonder why you concluded so quick...Did you watch their game against Luton Town, they played fantastic football
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Stargangz: 9:43pm On May 29, 2022
Nottingham forest 2times uefa champions league winner
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by openmine(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2022
Teazer4:
Liverpool na Carlo’s biaaaaatch
Why are you omitting the one he lost to LFC in 2005?

1 Like

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Okusak7: 9:51pm On May 29, 2022
Nice one
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by TobiAbuja: 9:54pm On May 29, 2022
No photos in original post??

2 Likes

Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Okusak7: 9:55pm On May 29, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Nice one
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by Nwaajasa: 10:29pm On May 29, 2022
Forest defeated Town, naw aooo, many fans will now carry gun, walk alone, leave city, disunity, forget blue and enter forest. For me Gunner until Jesus come
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by generalwo(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Congratulations to them

They have more champions League trophies than Arsenal and Man City combined
..... Them dey congratulate them for coming back to epl... U dey talk another thing... No lemme believe say dem waste school fees for your head o
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
At least they will take 6 point from Manchester United
Re: Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years by hopefulLandlord: 11:41pm On May 29, 2022
Wish Deji Tinubu were alive to witness this day. he's the only Nigerian Nottingham Forest fan I know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON2021 Final: Salah Wept After Egypt Lost To Senegal On Penalties / Pictures From The Asisat Oshaoala Football 4 Girls Seminar Held Today. / OAU Vs UNILORIN: Hifl 2019 Finals - 0 - 0 (3 - 4 Penalties) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.