Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) (54980 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by dalass(f): 10:47pm On May 30, 2022
They carry the ritual come West, why?

Rituals gone wrong cool

The whole house would know if she wasn't mentally stable before this
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Sircarlos: 10:48pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Only in the good for nothing dirty smelling west
......mumu quote
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by jagorinho: 10:49pm On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Predo..gini?

one ediot is running lose here...Oh you are just hearing afonja afonja..and you feel say na nickname..what a dumb fellow...hahahahahahahaha..Ilorin is not in the southwest grin

Nationwide ko...You are international wide since you cross into benin republic as refugees without war...Not IDP camps oo I mean true refugees status in a foreign land where they speak French
hahahahahahaha

only slaves flee when there is no war

Now read this total nonsense again, does it make sense to you? at least if you want to troll you will be a bit knowledgeable, well, I am not too surprised, vital component of your brain responsible for sound judgement has been flattened out, other components of your brain that ought to fill the gap are on industrial strike.
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by tianshie(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2022
Remember the dude last year who killed his wife accidentally during a domestic quarrel and lay in the same room with the corpse for 3 days? When he was questioned on what happened, didn't he say something crazy like "I sleep for 3 days when I wake up she don die"?

The woman, at the very least, is partly responsible for her husband's death.
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by giantstar: 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

And U are leaving there,
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Funflipper: 11:19pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Nnana is igbo so what are you talking about?
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by EmzyT: 11:34pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Oga, try dey get sense, you're older than this undecided
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Alright Goodluck looking for your better half wink

Just invite me on your wedding lemme come and eat rice and listen to y'all fake vows decieving each other grin

You don't believe two people can find real meaning with each other and go on to do better and great things with their lives?
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by lailo: 11:46pm On May 30, 2022
Women are really suffering. I pity the woman .
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by sokera: 1:03am On May 31, 2022
Those people that use to shout Ogun state Ogun state now see the name of their mother , sister and daughter … they left the group silently
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by AutoRedux: 1:40am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
Damn the shock when she found her husband dead must have snap her sanity away, so she becomes mentality deranged...

Meanwhile this two okoros did not see that it is their fellow Igbo Mr. Nnanna and his wife Nkechi who lives in west...they have started blaming west blindly

Useless dickhead.
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:56am On May 31, 2022
jagorinho:

Now read this total nonsense again, does it make sense to you? at least if you want to troll you will be a bit knowledgeable, well, I am not too surprised, vital component of your brain responsible for sound judgement has been flattened out, other components of your brain that ought to fill the gap are on industrial strike.

Nationwide ko...You are international wide since you cross into benin republic as refugees without war...Not IDP camps oo I mean true refugees status in a foreign land where they speak French
hahahahahahaha

only slaves flee when there is no war
you will cry tire oo...I won't correct English for you..use your weak brain..I won't talk to refugees..simple

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Bigheart042(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That lady is really mentally unstable.. someone take her to a rehab centre and proper investigation should be carried out..she ain't normal for real
M.. undecided
Can someone translate what that man said tho.. undecided

Someone should take her to rehab center..
Come and take her yourself...
Busy body
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by ppogba: 6:30am On May 31, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

But always by the never disappointing "" usual suspects''. From the idiot teenager who wanted to do blood money with the corpse of her girlfriend and now to NNANNA.

I can imagine how you and other idiots like you are disappointed on seeing the name of the victim and the suspect. But rather than bury your head in shame, the stupidity instinct in you will not accept that.

Anyways, accept my sympathies--
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Elnathan454(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2022
The insane wife is the reason for the man's death........they rather take her to psychiatric home
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by babaalagbo11(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2022
You know someone is deranged or mentally ill instead of you to take her for treatment you're still staying together....I want to know how the judge will judge this case oo
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 31, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Stop this na, this story is so pathetic embarassed
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:38am On May 31, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin so you are using two accounts at a time
It's really shameful that the only thing your big for nothing coconut head can come up with in this discuss is your tribal nonsense undecided
Don't you have shame, have shame for once in your rubbish life nah grin

Stop responding to him he too might likely be mentally unstable if not how can someone slept with hatred, slept all night yet the tribalism demon in him refused to sleep, woke up as early as 7am and posted that nonsense definitely he is mentally unstable and under tribalism demonic torture.

Just tell him the deceased name is Nnana and I think Yoruba or Edo or Hausa don't bear such name if I'm right.
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by deeva2: 9:36am On May 31, 2022
I dnt think she is mentally stable..
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2022
Such love can only be found in the westside.

Her Hubby in heaven now..........................

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2022
She is not stable that is what I can see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.