Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) (54985 Views)

Woman Exhumes Ex-husband’s Corpse, Fights Son Over Property (pics) / Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Sergio104(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Haha atleast selling of agbo is a legit hustle, just come downtown here in the west and see your sisters shinyere and co. Selling their bodies for low as #500, they dominate all the love paddlers house and their official language is igbo grin

Plus we are African beauty we are black woman so we are proud to be black, so you can call us blackies kiss

Oh.... what a bombshell.

It must really be a good service quenching the urge of the ever dying fans from the west who's money is only meant for brothel cheesy

Btw, don't be carried away.....Agbo selling is a disguise. The game is what we all know cool
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:
@islandlady....... please are you truly a feminist??.

I have a reason for asking.
I hope not embarassed
Of course, I believe in equality of genders

1 Like

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 8:51pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:

The last time you throwed @bolded to me...... you didn't finish the battle remember? cool.

I'm not your regular people of lower inclination of the encephalon cool

Fiaakwa grin
You are actually lower than low grin grin
Me wey call you iti nwuru anwu I no call you in vain na grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Sergio104(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Of course, I believe in equality of genders

So it ain't gonna work out.

No probs Sha.

Good tide in your feminism dear.
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Sergio104(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Fiaakwa grin
You are actually lower than low grin grin
Me wey call you iti nwuru anwu I no call you in vain na grin

Come and prove your intelligency

You ran from this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6971031/does-law-truly-hold-fair#110973417

I don't have time for olodos
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:

So it ain't gonna work out.

No probs Sha.

Good tide in your feminism dear.

@bolded what did you mean
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Islandlady(f): 9:20pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Wanted extension of relationship (ready for nuptial life but haven't given chance yet).

Well nevermind sha
Alright Goodluck looking for your better half wink

Just invite me on your wedding lemme come and eat rice and listen to y'all fake vows decieving each other grin
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Sergio104(m): 9:23pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Alright Goodluck looking for your better half wink

Just invite me on your wedding lemme come and eat rice and listen to y'all fake vows decieving each other grin

Lol grin grin grin...... very funny @bolded.

Let's keep on the Chess.......it may actually turn out to be between us wink.

Two of us kiss
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Islandlady(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:
[/b]

Lol grin grin grin...... very funny @bolded.

Let's keep on the Chess.......it may actually turn out to be between us wink.

Two of us kiss
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Sergio104(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
undecided

cheesy

Abeg off it will be.

Goodnight
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by frozen70(f): 9:06am On May 30, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeIs7E_j2L3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Who knows if he was using her for money retual and it turned against the man

Only this woman can explain what happen between both of them
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by SensualMan: 9:26am On May 30, 2022
This tribe ehn.. Tufiakwa!

If not for the vigilante, she had the intention of cooking and eating the husband.

Ritualistic tribe. No wonder they will keep remaining backward in the committee of Southern States. angry
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by sammirano: 9:26pm On May 30, 2022
Okoro wife
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeIs7E_j2L3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
useless tradition. TRADITION,The major problem in Africa that makes us retarded in thinking
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Prozico22(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2022
every language protect is language when knowing the truth
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by DamnNiggar: 9:31pm On May 30, 2022
An unwise Yellowba muslim undecided
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2022
markidoo:
The Future is ??
i fear who no fear the Future....
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Only in the good for nothing dirty smelling west

Mumu, is she not your tribe? I even suspect it to be one of the rites they did in your culture

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
What else if not ritual purpose...
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Foreigna2: 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

It is obvious you inherited your mother's madness. She is actually from the East and she wanted to cook his corpse like how you Igbos eat yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by itaewon: 9:38pm On May 30, 2022
SensualMan:
This tribe ehn.. Tufiakwa!

If not for the vigilante, she had the intention of cooking and eating the husband.

Ritualistic tribe. No wonder they will keep remaining backward in the committee of Southern States. angry
hahaha see this okoro no be your fellow nyamuri they disgrace their useless tribe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Foreigna2: 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:

Oh.... what a bombshell.

It must really be a good service quenching the urge of the ever dying fans from the west who's money is only meant for brothel cheesy

Btw, don't be carried away.....Agbo selling is a disguise. The game is what we all know cool

Nyamiri, When other people were educating their children, what were your parents doing?
You carried your paternal stupidity and maternal madness here. Shame on your parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by Contagious100d(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
Guard your mental state of reasoning
Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:42pm On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Damn the shock when she found her husband dead must have snap her sanity away, so she becomes mentality deranged...

Meanwhile this two okoros did not see that it is their fellow Igbo Mr. Nnanna and his wife Nkechi who lives in west...they have started blaming west blindly

oh please sharap...Which dirty mr nnanna...?Nnanna na igbo name? what does it mean? is there Nnenne?

Loser...We know who did that in Ogun state..

1 Like

Re: Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) by jagorinho: 9:42pm On May 30, 2022
Sergio104:
angry

Mr Nnana is a flat headed man like you, there are many of your kind desecrating our region, your cup will soon be full.....a flat head is a biological handicap to good reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.