Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! (1583 Views)

How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! / Who Has The Most Power Over A Woman, Man Who Gives Her Orgasm Or Money? / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! by Reelstudio8: 8:06pm On May 29, 2022
Asking your woman this deal-breaker question, “Did you come?”, after you thought that she did can be super awkward. And let’s say it is the first time you were hooking up, you may even come across as the kiddo who doesn’t know things. Well, orgasm sure is very subjective and the best way to know if your partner 'had one or not' is to directly talk about it before or after sex (not during) and trust what she says. However, if you want to become the one who just ‘gets to know’, Watch the following video about signs of a female orgasm.

Happy Watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHKMw31lpeU
Re: How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! by brain54(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2022
If she likes she should fake it from now till next year….

That’s her problem!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! by Jmichael1(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2022
Dat1 concern her ooh,...i hv cum my own cum,it left 4 her cum her own..either fake or real.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Got Rotten Buttock After Doing Buttock Surgery ( Video ) / HELP! My Girlfriend Giving Guys Her Contact / My Pathetic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.