Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tired Of Being Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Being Lonely (939 Views)

Am Tired Of Being Lonely,i Need A Female Friend In Lagos / Being In Love Or Being Lonely Which Is The Worse / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Being Lonely by Barims(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2022
I need help on how to improve my confidence and how to approach a girl I like. Ever since i dumped my ex I have been lonely because she was trying to manipulate me into some weirdo fetishes. I've always been horrified of meeting new people. Especially girls who I think are cute. I've tried to over come my shyness/timidness I've tried really hard, I've collected phone numbers which I ended up not calling them because I'm clueless of what to tell them even my ex approached me herself. I have been trying to over come the fear of being rejected I just can't seem to conquer it. Even im not that ugly but i can't approach a girl @24 years of age undecided undecided
Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Harrykn: 9:56pm On May 29, 2022
It seems you do not have any idea of what God has done for you.
I pray the lord grant your recent heart desires, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Abfinest007(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2022
It easy start by throwing shade at any girl u like or crack a silly joke abt her
Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 29, 2022
Barims:
I need help on how to improve my confidence and how to approach a girl I like. Ever since i dumped my ex I have been lonely because she was trying to manipulate me into some weirdo fetishes. I've always been horrified of meeting new people. Especially girls who I think are cute. I've tried to over come my shyness/timidness I've tried really hard, I've collected phone numbers which I ended up not calling them because I'm clueless of what to tell them even my ex approached me herself. I have been trying to over come the fear of being rejected I just can't seem to conquer it. Even im not that ugly but i can't approach a girl @24 years of age undecided undecided
You really don't have to change who you are... I tend to like guys who are reserved... Don't focus on what you aren't... Your personality is enough to attract any girl you like...

To approach her just aproach her... Say 'hi'... Introduce yourself... If she's smart she would realise that you're shy and not make things harder...

Honestly... Many girls love guys such as yourself...

I'm curious tho... Wonder what those weird fetishes are...
Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Bluezy13(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2022
Better remain the way you are.
It will help us to avoid reading nonsense posts on Nairaland in the nearest future.
Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Demigod22: 11:11pm On May 29, 2022
OP, I believe we are just opposite of each other. For me, I have many girls, I am running from girls. Anytime I open my mouth, I will end up asking female friends out and they have a way of accepting. I am good looking too, very funny and intelligent.

I have been trying to stop this habit. As far as we started talking or I meet a girl I will just end up dating her even though I don't want to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Jmichael1(m): 1:41am On May 30, 2022
Harrykn:
It seems you do not have any idea of what God has done for you.

i swear he does nt knw...
dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall..

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Jmichael1(m): 2:03am On May 30, 2022
Barims:
I need help on how to improve my confidence and how to approach a girl I like.I've tried to over come my shyness/timidness I've tried really hard, I've collected phone numbers which I ended up not calling them because I'm clueless of what to tell them even my ex approached me herself. I have been trying to over come the fear of being rejected I just can't seem to conquer it. Even im not that ugly but i can't approach a girl @24 years of age undecided undecided

u can't approach a grl bcus its either u are shy or u don't have enough money.
i was once a shy guy and broke at same time,i can't appoach a grl,even to say"hi..it a problem.until dat faithful night my consin bro took me to a club and gave me 150k to spend dat night,dats was wen i knew i was not a shy guy by nature bt by situation..
dat was the day i knew there's another spirit inside money..
money gives u extra confidence and moral,
dat was the day i knew hw to talk to grl till date...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by JBoss25(m): 4:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Barims:
bad guy, so girls are asking you out sef
Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by JBoss25(m): 4:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Demigod22:
OP, I believe we are just opposite of each other. For me, I have many girls, I am running from girls. Anytime I open my mouth, I will end up asking female friends out and they have a way of accepting. I am good looking too, very funny and intelligent.

I have been trying to stop this habit. As far as we started talking or I meet a girl I will just end up dating her even though I don't want to.
Bro what is ur secret of getting these babes
Re: Tired Of Being Lonely by Demigod22: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2022
JBoss25:
Bro what is ur secret of getting these babes

I don't even have any special secret, I think when I get close to people they find me good enough, even my guys like me to the point that makes me special.

When I meet a girl, the normal gist then I will convince her why we should do it again and soon we will find ourselves naked on my bed, sometimes it surprises me too. My guys accuse me of using jazz but there's nothing like that. At that time,it was hard keeping female friends because we will end up having sex. But now I am working on myself to be a better person, I have not had sex since last month.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Mallam Was Caught Doing To A Married Woman / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!! / EmiDon11 IS BACK (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.