Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist (2873 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by Threesha(f): 3:30am On May 30, 2022
From DM

My Younger Sister Has Been A Thorn To The Family, she Is Just 16 but Is Completely Lost In The World. She Moves With Different Boys and Has Gotten Involved In Sexual Activities Mostly Yahoo Boy. I No Longer See A Sister But A Slut

Personally, I Dont Care If She Lives Or Dies but I Feel For My Mother Who Recieves All The Blames from My Father. My Father Had Sent Her Out Of The House On Various Ocassions but She Is Highly Disobedient, my Mother Will Beg And She Will Be Pardoned but Will Repeat it Countless times.

I Had Come Across Her Chat With Guys Concerning Sex they Would Have. I Feel Ashamed to Look At Her As A Sister

Just Of Recent My Father Chased Her Out Of The House After She Left the House since Morning Without telling Him and Returned At Evening... He Told Her To Come Pack Her Things And Leave, but She Had Already Left, he Pack all Her Clothes And Burnt them at About 10pm Yesterday, and Saying He Never Wants To See Her Again in His House.

Is This The Solution?
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by IyaTola: 3:32am On May 30, 2022
The is the reason sex education should be taught in schools, worship centers and at home.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:42am On May 30, 2022
No parent deserves such a child. Let her get lost completely. No be her mates dey help their mama sell fruits, food stuff etc for market. Na her mates dey also get A's for waec. Let her leave instead of cutting shut the long life of her parents.
When she turns a new leaf she can come back

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by ValCon888: 4:04am On May 30, 2022
Your parents are majorly to blame for her wayward lifestyle. The girl child is a special child and requires more home training to ensure she doesn't turn out to be bad.

That said, the environment you live in also affects the type of friends she keeps and habits she forms.

Just give her time. When she carry belle her head go calm down.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by matrix199(m): 4:11am On May 30, 2022
Spare the rod and you spoil the child.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by hungryboy(m): 5:02am On May 30, 2022
matrix199:
Spare the rod and you spoil the child.
Spare the rod una, Iron bender no vex oh

The man that clearly overeacted, how is sending that kid out of the house, going to help her change her ways?

Girl will now have no choice but to join bad gang fulltime, if beating a child makes them a better person, bad and corrupt people no for plenty for this country like dis

7 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:09am On May 30, 2022
Yop..I support that.
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by uthlaw: 5:26am On May 30, 2022
ValCon888:
Your parents are majorly to blame for her wayward lifestyle. The girl child is a special child and requires more home training to ensure she doesn't turn out to be bad.

That said, the environment you live in also affects the type of friends she keeps and habits she forms.

watin special for olosho body?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by uthlaw: 5:27am On May 30, 2022
You better use her before yahoo boys use her as she no get use!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by mhizace: 5:31am On May 30, 2022
The younger generation are something else I swear,they just to explore on everything and on everything side

I youngie use to be like that, but omohh , beating don reset her brain, but the trait of stubbornness is still there*sigh*

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by shigishege: 6:06am On May 30, 2022
IyaTola:
The is the reason sex education should be taught in schools, worship centers and at home.
what is this one saying?? Look OP that's the good decision. You should also cut every ties with her.
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by ObaKlaz: 6:14am On May 30, 2022
uthlaw:
Someone who has been used already, walking dead!
G-Boys no dey waste time like that.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by oz4real83(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2022
I suspect that the problem is from the father. What kind of personality is the father? What were his contributions to the upbringing of the girl, I'm not talking about "paying school fees or buying books", I mean daughter-father moments and talks? The girl child is always very close to the father while the boys are close to the mothers, a girl child is willing to share everything with her father, even sensitive things she would not share with her mom. If a father fails in his duties during the early development of a girl child, he shouldn't blame anybody for anything that happens in the future.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by phemmyfour: 8:09am On May 30, 2022
This one is beyond repair

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by Mindlog: 8:17am On May 30, 2022
Cursed or not, disowned or not....as long as she is still under 18 and gets involved in a situation that involves the Police, your parents must show up at the Police station by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by robinso01(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2022
ValCon888:

You never can say maybe the parent taught her well, but refused their teaching. A lot of bad girls outta there come from good house and have good parental care, but they just want to be what they want and there are good girls that come out of bad house with bad parental care and still choose to be a responsible ones. A dog that'd go astray won't just listen to the whistle of the hunter. Life is a teacher, let life teach her the hard way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by IyaTola: 9:08am On May 30, 2022
shigishege:
what is this one saying?? Look OP that's the good decision. You should also cut every ties with her.
Your own sister undecided
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by IyaTola: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
kiss
hungryboy:
Spare the rod una, Iron bender no vex oh

The man that clearly overated, how is sending that kid out of the house, going to help her change her ways?

Girl will now have no choice but to join bad gang fulltime, if beating a child makes them a better person, bad and corrupt people no for plenty for this country like dis
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by IyaTola: 9:11am On May 30, 2022
wink
robinso01:

You never can say maybe the parent taught her well, but refused their teaching. A lot of bad girls outta there come from good house and have good parental care, but they just want to be what they want and there are good girls that come out of bad house with bad parental care and still choose to be a responsible ones. A dog that'd go astray won't just listen to the whistle of the hunter. Life is a teacher, let life teach her the hard way.
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by obinna58(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Is probably how your father behaves she turned out that way.
The father is more fvcked then her.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by ITbomb(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2022
uthlaw:

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by cavreek: 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
The excessive love of money and material stuffs have sent people to early grave. This is more than just advising or correcting her, she needs something powerful that will reset her brain
Just know that if she fails u all failed her as u have a part in her upbringing
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by Mercury12(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2022
Yes.
Let her go into the world and learn some sense.
Your mother approach failed.
The mother begging and pleading method failed.
The father method will work.
Who no get sense must get sense by force.
The mother should just pray her daughter doest lost her life before she learn the true meaning of Ephesian 6 verse 2
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by myrygurl: 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
Good riddance, when that thing shaking her head calm down, she will find her square root
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by yemmit90: 2:48pm On May 30, 2022
The mind of a child is plain and void. It is what you write there that the child will grow up with. There will always be a signs from 8years old, but your mum probably overlooked them, thinking she's only a child. This must be reason your dad put all the blame on her.

Naturally, children are stubborn, manipulative and tender at the same time. There are two main factors in a child life, his/her parent, and the community/society he grew up in.

The only solution is to relocate her to more decent community where she will meet a new set of serious minded friends.
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by shaggy007(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2022
You have a normal Nigerian family.

So, what are you worried about?
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by ssoofftt(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by Marley125: 4:41pm On May 30, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

leaving in the morning & coming back in the evening is not enough for her to be sent out of the house most times our African parents are quite harsh everything is not done with power they're other ways. Your father failed completely as a father simple
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2022
ValCon888:

U are Fairly correct.
But sometimes Parents do their best but these kids succumb to peer pressure and most times these kids spend more times with peers than parents especially for those in Schools. Not easy!
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by IyaTola: 11:02pm On May 30, 2022
wink
myrygurl:
Good riddance, when that thing shaking her head calm down, she will find her square root
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by Threesha(f): 4:35am On May 31, 2022
wink
Marley125:
leaving in the morning & coming back in the evening is not enough for her to be sent out of the house most times our African parents are quite harsh everything is not done with power they're other ways. Your father failed completely as a father simple
Re: My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist by frozen70(f): 8:16am On May 31, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Her case have gone beyond counseling

Leave her let her live the kind of life she wants

It's either she makes it or she looses out

I don't want to blame your dad for his actions, he us already ashamed of her

As for your mum, she is bittered about her wayward life, that's the life she wants

I pray she will not be used for rituals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Story Of A Man Who Killed His Best Friend, Took Over His Brand New Car / How A Typical Naija Mom Lost Weight After Childbirth. / Adorable Pictures That Will Make You Want A Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.