Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today (31575 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video) / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Ayed44: 7:11am On May 30, 2022
Why is Peter Obi embarrassing himself like this?
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Mickykarim: 7:12am On May 30, 2022
Because the average biafraudulent element form the Eastern part of the country has no shame.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by jom28gy(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2022
Get your PVC and let's peterize Nigeria and Obi-dient the Nation

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2022
Make Pat no come pour sand sand for peter garri.

T O DARLING
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Minjim: 7:15am On May 30, 2022
Actually Pat Utomi is better choice for me I once voted for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by EDOLUWA: 7:15am On May 30, 2022
Truth be told that they can't go far because any party that will win APC & PDP will not just unite close to the election but must have been on ground for at least minimum of three to five years strategising to win.

Naija politics is too deep ooooo.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Corporate2020: 7:15am On May 30, 2022
sonature1:

Stop using a foul language, oga

Meanwhile, Pat should step down and work with Peter Obi if he really wants the party to go far.

If I use fowl language, you too use chicken language nah. I won't keep shut while an unfortunate serial thief ruin Nigeria like the current breathing mannequin hiding inside the Rock and his assistant the fake Pastor.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by ThEGodFaThEr141: 7:16am On May 30, 2022
Razgas:
myscrnt44 the igbo-hating mod. How are you today? grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Corporate2020: 7:16am On May 30, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Make Pat no come pour sand sand for peter garri.

T O DARLING

We go pour sand sand for him eyes nah.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by onuman: 7:16am On May 30, 2022
Any of the two aspirants can turn Nigeria to the path of peace and development, but Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern soldiers to favour Arewa, will not allow any of the two win presidential election in Nigeria.
The political structure can easily enable a cattle rearer from Arewa to win any of these two people in Nigeria's presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Corporate2020: 7:17am On May 30, 2022
Razgas:
myscrnt44 the igbo-hating mod. How are you today? grin

You dey find trouble. My hand no dey oooo. This guy go dey beat teachers for school, and even toast female student teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by uchebest20(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2022
I wish peter obi all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by peacettw: 7:17am On May 30, 2022
Is this a joke?
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Ibraheemmawa(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2022
HiFive:
https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-pat-utomi-to-contest-labour-party-presidential-primary-on-monday/amp
Two consecutive,concrete loosers we waiting ✋to count you guys as 10th leading presidential aspirant.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Corporate2020: 7:18am On May 30, 2022
peacettw:
Is this a joke?

Of course is Pat Utomi not an unfortunate clown?
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Realists(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
Peter Obi ran arguably the best election campaign in Anambra (still) as far back as 2003.

"Are we cursed or are we the cause?"

I was a kid back then, but it was so good it reverberated everywhere...and everyone bought it.

The people bought it, and the people voted him in even though he ran under an almost unknown party, in a state that was firmly under PDP's grasp.

...and what is happening now, 20 years later, is almost what played out back then.

Reason he ran under APGA.

PDP didn't see him coming, and they've not been able to get back the state since then.

I see people talking about how Nigeria is a two-party state and no one can win if they're not in PDP or APC...and I don't know if it's just plain ignorance or selective dishonesty.

First, Nigeria doesn't run a party system in the true sense of the term.

Both APC and PDP are really from the same family, recycling the same set of politicians from the same pool. So there's nothing like party...there's just interests and structure.

Before 2014, APC as a party was not existing. It was mostly just PDP and a bunch of upcoming parties (yes, I'll call them upcoming. I don't know why we're acting like we have forgotten.

Three parties came together and formed APC to give them structure...and at the same time, they pulled some big names from PDP, weakening PDP's structure.

Then they ran one of the best opposition campaigns so far in our history...and they produced a President in less than two years of formation.

Like I said, I don't know if it's ignorance or selective dishonesty, or just sheer stupidity... that is making some of us believe "Peter Obi's political career is finished" and "he can't win outside the two parties" just because he left the PDP.

First of all, Peter Obi has always ran personality campaigns. To him, the party is just a vehicle...and he's always loyal, once you don't play any funny tricks.

He ran one in 2003 with APGA, and won. He was the one that gave APGA the current structure it has.

PDP was always supposed to be a vehicle to get him to where he needed to be, and he was willing to serve if that was what it takes. For him to leave now, he's a victim of politricks, and they played a card he didn't consider fair.

But his leaving has driven PDP back to 2015 when they lost the people's backing...cos they just lost it again.

He only needs to form a powerful alliance, and draw more big names from both APC and PDP...and boom, Nigeria becomes a three-party state. This would also give him the structure he needs.

But structure or no structure, if Nigerians come out to vote en masse, we can elect who we want to elect.

Nigeria's youths alone represent about 40m of our 200m population. The last two elections didn't even see a total of 40m voter turnout.

If we give Peter 40m votes, it can win him the election. And even if it's stolen from him...Peter is not exactly new to the courts. He has reclaimed his stolen mandate twice...from PDP. You really think he'll allow them steal it again?

...and if you think Peter Obi can't sponsor his own election campaign comfortably, then you obviously do not know this man well enough.

Anyways, my entire point is. If you do not want Peter Obi to win, that's okay. It's cool. Just chest your bias and say so already. Just stop spreading the false narratives as a faux Peter Obi supporter.

It's obvious Nigeria is not ready to fix itself. Some of us are ready to put up a good fight. It's either you're with us, or you're not. But don't claim to be with us and at the same time trying to demoralise us.

Respect your manhood.

because he won in 5% region dose not mean, he can manipulate other 95%, because he is a ethnic bigot, he was busy burning bridges with his online warriors and today he wants those enemies mandate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by zoedew: 7:19am On May 30, 2022
HiFive:
https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-pat-utomi-to-contest-labour-party-presidential-primary-on-monday/amp
Peter Obi cannot be serious about his intentions. Just imagine! With all the anti Nigerian cannibalism ongoing right in his sitting room he expects Nigerians who are not Igbo to vote for him to rule over Nigeria the Igbo refer to as a zoo!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by cl0r0x: 7:21am On May 30, 2022
I'm surprised to find tinubu agberos on every presidential thread, finding fault in every candidate or party.

I won't how long Nigerian youth want to paid pee nut and watch the decay of their homeland?

Imagine someon talking about LP having multiple chairmen, how does that affect the party's ability to produce a good candidate?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Dialpad: 7:22am On May 30, 2022
Will the delegates of this party be represented from all local government in Nigeria?

Hope they will have transportation arrangements for all of them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Nobody: 7:22am On May 30, 2022
gambia:
Labour party has no structure locally, its quite impossible to make a difference in the upcoming presidential election, thats just the simple truth.
let's be watching naw
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Voiceofthestree: 7:25am On May 30, 2022
Blackman7:
Pat utomi is a better candidate for the position of the President.

Weere
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by damocool(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2022
gambia:
Labour party has no structure locally, its quite impossible to make a difference in the upcoming presidential election, thats just the simple truth.
Twitter peeps will vote for LP, their followers grew immediately PO opted to run on the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by MUAnaZephyr: 7:26am On May 30, 2022
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Ilaje1: 7:27am On May 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In my opinion, we should just rake up all these technocrats and support them. Apc and pdp are filled with morons

You will be surprised that they are all the same.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by jrusky(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2022
Tonypens48:
Naija Youths, get your PVC now.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Take Charge of your future and that of your unborn kids.

The extension of voter registration would give more time for eligible Nigerians to exercise their right to participation during the 2023 and subsequent elections.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime,
God bless Nigeria.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

Get your pvc, get your pvc pls the one we got in 2019 what is the outcome?

Bro I have my pvc but will not vote Labour ok. I'm a pdp and can not jump fence because of any nonsense person I will rather not vote at all than voting Labour or NNPP or apc or YUY or GGG craps ok. Sorry keep your campaign to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by adefitim(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Omo the shiet that I shat this morning was about 20 cm long. The very first time my shiet blocked the WC. I used a hanger to break it up inside the hole before it flushed.

A friend of mine invited me to a groove last night and I ate like a thief cos the meals were beyond sumptuous. God forgive that cook because he almost killed me with overfeeding last night.

This morning, the shiet refused to break. It came out like a train. Now, I can boldly tell you that I know what labour feels like.

Please, avoid Tinubu at all cost.

Buhahahahah welcome to Shit republic

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by rolams(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2022
Make Pat Utomi win am jare!
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Egypt209: 7:30am On May 30, 2022
Another ebola economist that was indicted during failed banks saga. When the government of the day doesn't favours him, he would activates Patitos gang!
Common thieves!

At least he is not IPOB apologist like Peter Obi �
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Mickykarim: 7:31am On May 30, 2022
FOR Pat Utomi YOU ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY CAN TELL THE SELFISH SELF SERVING INTEREST OF THE NIGERIAN.

When a Nigerian becomes desperately passionate about anything, you can be rest assured that he has something to get from it. Pat Utomi has been going all over the place with the carriage of a genuine concern for the country and in search of an appropriate person for the top job. Unfolding scenario indicated it was for himself.

THE UNDOING OF A MORIBUND GANG UP IS BEGINNING TO UNRAVEL. WHO IN THEIR NEW FORMATION POLITICAL GROUP WOULD CLINCH THE TICKET OF THE LIFELESS LP? APPEARS EVERYBODY AGREED TO THE Labour Party FOR OWN SELF.

This will be interesting. Everybody in the LP migrated to it, wants to be president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by anonymuz(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2022
gambia:
structure can be be in place anytime so far planning is involved.
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by Royalty83(m): 7:33am On May 30, 2022
pmc01:
Interesting!

Where Pat Utomi dey all these time sef

Utomi is far better than OBI PANDORA
Re: Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today by baretalk: 7:33am On May 30, 2022
Both are good, but who stands a chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.